1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

So ... they messed with pos. bonus.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FatalCookies, Jun 1, 2018.

1. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    They messed with it hard, some players got disgusting multipliers when in certain positions.

My seres cm previously 2k reflex, now she has 2600 in cm :eek:

They made such a huge change but there's no detailed list of the changes in pos. bonuses?

Did anyone notice any significant boosts in their player stats after patch? imma not be surprised if I see a 3k reflex meta ...

lnotok2

2. FlameChase

FlameChase

IGN/ID:
    Indriti
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    *laughs in 5.3k reflex Felix*

3. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    My passers have higher pass boost in side positions than in their optimal slot... I think it was the same for pass-value in either slot before the patch... <.<;
    Outside of passer's/striker/GK, my units are barely in their main/sidespots at all. Kind of depressing w.

4. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Loving the changes so far. They make PvE easier and add more value to certain players that felt lacking before.

I also like how It gives you more strategic diversity, depending on the case. Take Baltheon, for example: right now I can leave him to the sides in order to boost his pass effect and increase the chances of an OHKO...or, if I prefer, I can put him in the center and sacrify a tiny little bit of pass effect in exchange for a significant extra on tankiness and reflex, greatly increasing my chances of CAing the opposing backline and setting up that perfect solo shot.

Games like Soccer Spirits depend on the freedom of choice to keep it interesting. This position bonus change is VERY welcomed.

5. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    A low level can reach 1.4K reflex at CM, surprised at first sight :eek: