1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

So tired by galaxy leagua

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Endri, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    My team actually can reach galaxy leagua with no problem but the latest game i lose in maniere absurd my meta with 2.7k reff get counter by samy with 2.4k ref my jiho dont try to steal just block to opponent striker my duran with 62 car get counter 3 time a row and die and the opponet duran when die to my meta dont try anymore to pen into her just pass and my meta still 1hp what the hell is going on?? Fck those thing meka me to delete the game

2. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Well to RNG, where you don't get guaranteed anything cuz otherwise that'd be a boring game,

3. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    I dont have problem if i lose in right wey but this is bull shet 10 minuts a match meybe i build a ohko team just 10 second lose or win

4. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Mmm you can't really OHKO anymore. If you're losing that quickly something is going wrong before you hit play.

5. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Only i need is to reroll balth for ardor stone ic and ohko team
    Balth celus veronica lev or shanti
    Black ivi milky vf
    Khirel (uriel ace) jiho
    Didi
    Unstop ohko team

6. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    that is the funniest ohko team...

7. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    I really dont like ohko team but 10 minuts a match is boring

8. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Meta getting CAd by that Sammy is normal, the chance for 62% CAR Duran to get CAd is ~0.75% (not that unlikely) and the rest is just the usual AI-idiocy.
    And 10 minutes a match is nothing special in the defensive meta right now, not really much "bullshit" involved.

anavn likes this.
  9. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Really i never se my jiho to block only the latest game never se duran opponent with high hp to pass the ball and in that match duran pass 4 time and my meta still 1hp and that yonchi get one shot... Defensive meta i play on galaxy server and the meta is crit resist but damien exist and usually me team with jiho khirel baltheon jibril is ohko or 2 shot 3 shot if dont crit with damien