1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Guides Soccer Spirits Player Tier List

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by Ghost, May 4, 2017.

1. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    Decided to try make a guide for all the guppies before my time runs out on the forums,
    this guide will show each and every player and their skill sets, and i'll update the list if i'm still alive/awake,
    everyone is able to debate and provide reasoning on each player's tier and i'll add a description below each player if the change is necessary or needed.

Early inputs on each players grade is appreciated.

A simple letter is fine from S+ & F-, I won't question it

May notice some players are not inputted due to the reasons of not being able to find the developer of these skins Edit: Apparently they are all from wikipedia!

Dark Tier List

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This naive looking girl is a trouble-making kid from hell. She beat Jabberwocky the destroyer and sealed him inside a little doll. Nobody really believed this until they saw those who underestimated her get ripped apart by the doll she carries.
    [​IMG]

Ace Skill: Little Marionette
    Ace [​IMG]: Increases the reflexes of Dark players by 25%
    Ace Burst[​IMG]: Increases the reflexes of Dark players by 40%

Active [Move And Be Punished I] 16 min Cooldown
    [Target] Decreases the action speed by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% and reflexes by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% of one enemy player within the position for 8 min

[The Stage Starts]
    Decreases the critical rate and reflexes of the enemy team by 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10% for 45 min with an action (Accumulates up to 4 times)

[Black Swamp]

Decreases the MAX HP by 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15% and action speed by 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 / 20% of the enemies within the position.

[Puppeteer's Cunning]

Increases the action speed by 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25% and decreases the incoming damage by 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30%.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    Imbm and JL512 like this.
  2. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    Ardor Tier List

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [He's alright, but once you give him pen, his damage really soars since his "potential damage" is one of the highest early in the match]
    A computer prodigy that rarely ever makes mistakes and hates the word "error" more than anything else in the world. She has severe problems with making decisions on her own, which is why she relies heavily on computers. She uses the computer to calculate every outcome of each move that she can make, in order to make optimal moves.
    [​IMG]
    Ace Skill: High Capacity Batteries

Ace[​IMG]: Increases the MAX HP by 45% of Ardor players.
    Ace Burst[​IMG]:Increases the MAX HP by 72% of Ardor players.

Active [Increased Win Rates I] 15 min Cooldown

[Enhancement] Increases the defense by 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 17.5 / 20% and decreases the incoming damage by 5 / 6.25 / 7.5 / 8.75 / 10% for 15 min.

[Condition Shield]
    Decreases the inflicted damage by 8 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 40% when your HP is 80% or higher

[Analyze Offense Patterns]
    Decreases the damage you receive by 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10% when an ally within the position gets attacked. (Initially recovers 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5% HP for every ally attacked.)

[Fearless]
    Increases critical resistance by 8 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 40%
    [Needs a good amount of support before she's good. 80% HP hard to sustain in many matches without Legendary support]
    [​IMG]
    [Not too suited to the current meta since his DR is low so mild pen still hits him hard. Has good CR so can be built with subs to be pretty decent. Can still get to GL with him so whatever. Damage Sponge]
    [​IMG]
    [Hits pretty hard when built to, mostly for ardor backlines. Buffs are good, elemental totem is good. Nothing too special]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Very versatile (PvP, PvE both make good use of her. She can be more reliable than some legendaries and is in general very strong]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Hits very hard and heals/restores AB of team on attack. Very versatile and often abused in PvE. No particular weaknesses once fully built and supported]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Due to his AI, if his HP is pretty low (as in he died once) and the opposing player has good amounts of HP he just passes and blocks :/ so that's no good. His early pen/steal and pass is his main strong point. He can still KO incoming attackers but its a bit less reliable now]
    [​IMG]
    [High AF reflex with just one reflex stone (generally enough to CA most backliners) and gives good buffs/has a useful active. Loss of buffs on death and comparatively slow stacking lower her rating]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Hard hitter (compared to a lot of other players) and heals decent amounts. Pretty tanky, but has pretty average reflexes. Heal active is worse now so he's more about moving around a lot and being annoying]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Niche use in PvE content]
    [​IMG]
    [Really, a very useful player for a lot of things. Paired with EBM, he offers 40 CR to the backline and gives quickstart and DR. All quite good, though not optimal for every line]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Great paired with choi to increase the odds of him moving first. Can have high DR and CR close to the new Erica (but you needs some okay subs). Good debuffs for the midline]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Only really good for ardor strikers. Great passes that were very close to baltheon level prebuff, but still pretty good overall. Pretty tanky as well and good AS]

3. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    Thunder Tier List

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    While hacking Cracsus for good sport, Karpila was ironically caught by the authorities there to investigate Cracsus. After routine interrogation, she was proven innocent and instead was offered a job as a public servant at Metropolis. Ever since, Karpila dives into the network every day to find interesting information.
    [​IMG]
    Ace Skill: Jolly Network Diver

Ace[​IMG]: Increases Attack Power by 40% and action speed by 20% of Thunder players.
    Ace Burst[​IMG]: Increases Attack Power by 64% and action speed by 32% of Thunder players.

Active [Transmission Up! III] 10 min Cooldown
    [Pass] Recovers the target’s action bar by 100% and increases the pass effect the target receives by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% and the target’s critical damage by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%.

[Sharp Pass II]
    Increases pass effect by 8 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 40%

[Wide Area Transmitter]
    Increases the attack power by 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30% and critical rate by 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30% of the allies within the position for 3 min with an action.

[Ultra-micro Electronic Brain Receiver]
    Increases your pass effect by 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10%, action speed by 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10%, and reflex by 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10% for 6 min. when an ally team player attacks. (Accumulates up to 6 times)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    Whirlwind Tier List

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A rogue knight that has turned against the corrupt tyrants that she once served. People blame her for the kingdom's fall, but she doesn't seem to care. She is silently preparing for the wave of change that is to come, with the mercenary group she built up herself.
    [​IMG]
    Ace Skill: Charging Tactics

Ace [​IMG]: Increases the reflex by 15% and action speed by 20% of attackers and defenders.

Active [Art of War: Encourage III] 3 min Cooldown
    [Strategy] Increase the attack power and reflexes of the ally team by 7.5 / 9.375 / 11.25 / 13.125 / 15% for 10 min. (Accumulates up to 3 times)

[Blitzkrieg]

Increases the reflex by 7 / 14 / 21 / 28 / 35% and critical damage by 7 / 14 / 21 / 28 / 35% of the ally attackers and defenders.

[Sequenced Attack II]

Increases the steal by 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50% and MAX HP by 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25% of the ally defenders and goalkeepers.

[Vanguard]

Recovers 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30% spirit with an action or when being attacked

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    Light Tier List

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anael, unlike her partner Azrael, has a soft heart. She may talk trash, but she is trembling at her own words in the inside.
    [​IMG]
    Ace Skill: God's Wings

Ace[​IMG]: Increases the action speed by 20% and reflex by 15% of Light players.
    Ace Burst [​IMG]: Increases the action speed by 32% and reflex by 24% of Light players.

Active [Celestial Ray I] 15 min Cooldown
    [Steal] Increases reflexes by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% and decreases the inflicted damaged by 25 / 31.25 / 37.5 / 43.75 / 50%

[Judgement Day]
    Increases the defense by 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 / 20% and counterattack resistance by 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15% of the allies within the position.

[Super Play]
    Decreases the inflicted damage by 50% with a 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 60% chance with an attack and gets another turn

[Punish]
    Increases Attack Power and reflexes by 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30% with a steal
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

:eek: The Ghostly Tier List 1.0

Since I actually use ardor, I could give some of my input regarding the ones I personally run.

William : A+ [He's alright, but once you give him pen, his damage really soars since his "potential damage" is one of the highest early in the match]

Elaine : S- [High AF reflex with just one reflex stone (generally enough to CA most backliners) and gives good buffs/has a useful active. Loss of buffs on death and comparatively slow stacking lower her rating]

Renee : A+ [Only really good for ardor strikers. Great passes that were very close to baltheon level prebuff, but still pretty good overall. Pretty tanky as well and good AS]

Victoria : S [Very versatile (PvP, PvE both make good use of her. She can be more reliable than some legendaries and is in general very strong]

Lia : A+ [Great paired with choi to increase the odds of him moving first. Can have high DR and CR close to the new Erica (but you needs some okay subs). Good debuffs for the midline]

Choi : A+ [Due to his AI, if his HP is pretty low (as in he died once) and the opposing player has good amounts of HP he just passes and blocks :/ so that's no good. His early pen/steal and pass is his main strong point. He can still KO incoming attackers but its a bit less reliable now]

Kevin : S- [Really, a very useful player for a lot of things. Paired with EBM, he offers 40 CR to the backline and gives quickstart and DR. All quite good, though not optimal for every line]

Gaphyl : A+ [Hard hitter (compared to a lot of other players) and heals decent amounts. Pretty tanky, but has pretty average reflexes. Heal active is worse now so he's more about moving around a lot and being annoying]

Shu : S+ [Hits very hard and heals/restores AB of team on attack. Very versatile and often abused in PvE. No particular weaknesses once fully built and supported]

DQ : A [Hits pretty hard when built to, mostly for ardor backlines. Buffs are good, elemental totem is good. Nothing too special]

Lucian : B [Not too suited to the current meta since his DR is low so mild pen still hits him hard. Has good CR so can be built with subs to be pretty decent. Can still get to GL with him so whatever. Damage Sponge]

Angela : A [Needs a good amount of support before she's good. 80% HP hard to sustain in many matches without Legendary support]

Jean : X [Niche use in PvE content]

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    Wulandari likes this.
  7. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    dun! c:

8. dragonmorph

dragonmorph

i have rainbow team, hard for me to got good mono team, but my team dominated by light player

striker: Hiro A- (Hiro have good critical rate and thats mean he need critical damage to become monster striker, which is is hard to find critical damage totem on light team, hiro 3rd skill is very good, he need monster passer such as balth, the weakness his spd too slow for striker and need spd buff)

Totem: elaine S (Elaine is very good like ozuros said)

passer: hamerus B+ (good 3rd and 4th skill, her 3rd increase incoming dmg and reduce def in position, her 4th gain crit rate and dmg whenever she pass, good for my hiro)

Attcker mid: duke A (Very strong attacker and sometime can bring down other attacker who trying penetrate him, thx to his monster critical damage and DR, with 3rd skill at least he can help team in position to gain reflex, which good to steal and counterattack if enemy hold ball)

totem mid: black ivy A+ (her 2nd skill make me to grading her as A+, her buff long last for 1 match, inc max hp and crit res, and it's very good for GK!! other skill nothing special for me, maybe her 3rd which only first 15 minutes, her active very useless i think, drain so much spirit, but good enough if u have spirit collector in your team)

totem 2nd mid elizabet S- (queen of relex!! her reflex is abnormal, maybe only metatron or victoria can match up her reflex, all passive increase her reflex, which mean it's make her hard to penetrate and become nightmare for attacker with low reflex and CA res)

Attacker back: mikael B+ (mikael buff it's good for backliner, which give some max hp, crit rate and reflex, max hp good for backliner to tank shoot from striker enemy and reflex good for CA frontliner enemy, and this main reason i put mikael on back, coz his 3rd gain spirit whenever penetration enemy, and if frontliner weak enough to penetrated u can penetration once to mid enemy, which is give u 100% spirit recovery!! it's very useful for my team whose using so much spirit :D

long passer: dynames A (his 3rd very good to striker rely on passer, and reduce action speed, his 4th help me to gain spirit too. his 2nd can revive all ur team instantly, u just need take 1 sp for 2nd bcoz healing rate isn't up very significant, only help ur team to revive, and his active can help u to blitzkreg attack!!)

forward passer: Sammy A- (good for 2nd and 3rd, give your team DR and rec some hp whenever u pass)

forward passer: Linmay A+ (i put her as support, bcoz her position flexible, if i meet opponent have strong striker, then i would put her on back, if i meet strong mid opponent i would put her on mid. and she is most important player for me. i can hold 20k++ power level until time up with her (my power level 14k++) thx to her 2nd give rec so much to my GK, and i put him face on face with enemy striker, every he shoot me, my GK will regain some hp)

GK: Kei S- (as a GK kei have moderate hp (it's my reason to put black ivy and mikael as backliner on my team), and his biggest weakness is OHKO striker!! his 3rd make him stronger everytime backliner attacked, and his 4th make him monster GK when his hp below 60%, his biggest weakness is leventor, william, and shanti who give much penetration which reduce DR kei so much)

my bench team for galaxy live:
    backliner: magnus B+ (depend the opponent, if the opponent have thunder or ardor striker i'll use magnus exchange sammy or dynames (conditional), his 2nd can help survive kei from OHKO and his 3rd give much max hp and action speed, like i said before, my kei weakness is leventor and william)

front/mid: jeunese B+ (i just rely on his fast start, nothing special with him, sometime i think he good enough for my hiro in frontline, coz due to hiro speed is slow, and his 2nd can help passer to inc pass effect, maybe if i got better passer i'll reconsider to use him :D)

striker: latios B-/A+ (latios is can be below average striker or very good striker, bcoz of that i give her 2 grade, it's depend on your frontliner and mid, if u look her skill, latios very potential to become monster striker but, u need 5 times shoot with his active without inability (dead) if u meet strong and fast backliner, i would say it's hard for latios, coz she need shoot and shoot continuously, and if she dead, she active buff will gone and u must repeat from begin again, so i recommended she must pair with healer and rec action bar passer such as silla who and sammy maybe if u think bonus position doesn't matter give her bonus action speed to shoot repeatedly and heal her to prevent inability, and one more latios is good for backup team, which his 4th skill can revive a whole team with a shoot)

9. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    anavn likes this.
  10. dragonmorph

dragonmorph

@Okayshows it's just my opinion, coz elaine so strong, whenever u try to penetrate her, she have 100% reflex and 25% DR and when holding ball after u steal or counterattack enemy, she can tank 2 or even 5 backliner who trying to steal her, and she 2nd and 3rd help your striker to gain more damage, she active weakened GK allow your strike harder hit opponent GK, overall elaine S for me, she is 3rd player who maxed superb and 160+ stats in my team, coz i look her very potential for my frontliner which the key for winning the game :D

11. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    That was just the fact that she's useless vs end game team lol, every backlines runs CAR or shits and OS her, presty and Aiolos annihilate Elaine etc. For mid game she's stronk

anavn likes this.
  12. RnGSlave

RnGSlave Alviando15

IGN/ID:
    Alvi15
    Galaxy:
    Plat
    Colosseum:
    Over 9000
    LD.Magnus S.
    Widely used. Rainbow totem, Attribute reduction good for all GK as it reduces Willy and Leventor damage, they are quite popular right now and he himself are super strong.

GK.Presty S+
    GK.Jin S
    GK.Glayde S
    GK.BT S
    ^ these are understandable. Top 4 GKs indeed

STR.Blade B+/A
    Personally using of her is quite comfortable, But she lacks CDam and needs a very good support as she is quite a selfish striker.

DF.Jiho S+
    Strong skillset. Op ace.

LD.Cynthia A+
    Her damage is absurd, the global debuff is very good also. But she's a bit weaker than most of other midlanes offer. And she requires RnG.

ATT.Khirel S
    Highest damage dealer of Attacker type. Almost unkillable in best form. One of the best totem for Strikers.

LD. Veronica B+ (S for Mono Thunder)
    For rainbow team, not so good. But at Mono thunder she definitely a must have. Nice global totem for Attacker and Striker.
    Good Def reduction, her Inspiring gives reflex and crit rate to front line (i really love her at front). Deadly used with Leventor as the Def reduction will be so high.

DF. Nerua B+ (S+ for mono thunder)
    Usable in rainbow teams for Attribute reducition and additional Crit Resist and CA resist. GODLY. I repeat. GODLY for mono thunder. Gives global buff to def and HP. Glayde is the most popular and probably the best Thunder GK. With her increased passive effect. HP and def increased by 27% each. Not to mention the Crit resist also buffed to around 30%. And damage reduction from WW (Miri, Shanti, Beatrice, Kirin, Irru) and Light (Latios, Vonchi, Hiro, Uriel).

GK. Isillia S-
    She is imo the strongest Light GK right now. As Kei can't match her in OHKO situations which is popular right now.
    Needs a lot of HP. But prone to Leventor damage.

Str. Hiro B (A using Glab/Dragon's Bone)
    Prolly most outdated once our popular OHKO striker. You want to know how miserable he is without Glabaris? Put Duran.

As.Balth S+
    Strongest Passer in game. Highest Pass stat in game. Nothing in SS could beat this guy in term of Numbers.

Lucid S-
    Strong striker due to her Solar Eclipse change, combine with Balth absurd pass number. She could 1 shot almost everything. Her main problem is her very very weak first shot.

St.William S-(S with WoM)
    Monster damage with his 100% CDam increase. Has a bit problem with critting, not so hard anymore with critical on God Of Fire. Lacks pen.

Str. Leventor S
    Best Thunder striker and one of the strongest striker in Game. Huge raw power.

Str. Miri S+
    Best striker in the Game. Literally destroys everything in sight.

Str. Shanti S
    Increase damage lord, her raw damage is absurd, note that she has many build and i won't recommend the SoB one since i have seen many Shanti couldn't crit. So that Extra Cdam is wasted.

Str. Damien S
    Raw damage. R A W.

Str. Kyoko S-
    Mini Leventor.

* i will update it and probably cleans a bit more later *
    Posted: 1st July 2017
    First edit: 6th July 2017, add more cards.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Kaizer77 likes this.
  13. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Should make this on a spreadsheet for something, would make it a lot easier on yourself to skim thru who has been posted who has not, and easier to organize and read for others.

14. RnGSlave

RnGSlave Alviando15

IGN/ID:
    Alvi15
    Galaxy:
    Plat
    Colosseum:
    Over 9000
    Yeep, i want to make one myself. Cuz this post is dead i guess

15. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    All reliable tier lists are dead lol, apociwara doesnt care anymore, and everyone else too lazy. You can be da next best tier list maker. Gogogo

16. RnGSlave

RnGSlave Alviando15

IGN/ID:
    Alvi15
    Galaxy:
    Plat
    Colosseum:
    Over 9000
    However. I need some help in some color that im not quite familiar. PM me or help spread the news.

17. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    it's always the norm for one or two people to make an effort while everyone else heavily criticize the work outcome.
    But ...

lshia llaugh

18. Titoviana

Titoviana Sammy Husband

IGN/ID:
    Mishooo
    Club:
    DokiDoki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    You forgot to add taehoon ( new ardor gk ) and Our NOT cancer Glayde