1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Some Soccer Spirits Fanfics

Discussion in 'For Fun' started by Articfreezer, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Articfreezer

Articfreezer If I were a sheep...

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Three different, they are all at the top :) Geez, the image Elaine vs Nerua in a Pokemon battle though.

2. LinRinChan

LinRinChan Elaine's sister and kouhai~~A cat spy desunyan~~

IGN/ID:
    LinRinn/Bluehell
    Galaxy:
    Gold/Diamond?
    Colosseum:
    27/47
    lyurilyurilyuriWOW There is Elaine meow llovellovellove

3. Jaxx

Jaxx Insignificant Person

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    *Is strangely amused by that image.*

4. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Wow, a Neko replied to my thread? Psst, I modeled Kiki in Soccermon Spirits after you ;)

Elaine's Sharrmander vs Nerua's VictreeBell hype.

5. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    Why the fuck. Am I amused. By this Pokemon crossover?

6. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    ... Just read the recall series.

Fuck, that was depressing. I suddenly don't feel like recalling Nerua now...

7. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Haha, I'm glad to hear that. #SavetheNeruas

8. SoccerSpiritsFTW

SoccerSpiritsFTW

Club:
    BFC
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    17 (I know I suck)
    Soccer Spirits has fan-fiction?!?!?!????!?!?!? lhuh

9. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Hehe, unfortunately, I seem to be the only one that ever did put anything on the fanfic.net site, and I stopped after my last one. if you want to read them, they are all on the first post on this thread. I hope you enjoy them!

There are few interesting stories flirting around the For Fun thread, if you've looked far back enough, the legendary articles were very interesting to read. Nyte will occasionally whip out a SS poem, and over on Reddit, there is a guy who is doing these sort of fake newspaper articles for fun.

I stopped for a while after finishing my last one, sadly.

10. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    This all happens in Reddit?

Shit. Maybe I SHOULD make an account there.

11. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Hey guys, I'm returning to finish Milky Way Origins.

I posted Chapter 5 and 6 today, 7 will be out a couple of days later.

As always, if you have any thoughts or concerns about my stories, I'd be happy to know them.

Stay tuned!

Rynaki and Zeappa like this.
  12. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    Do a continuation of Dance with a Devil but add Patricia

Rynaki likes this.
  13. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Beth walked across some unknown part of Kartina, still looking for the Yggdrasil's heart. Maybe one of the squirrel people things had mistaken it for an acorn or something.

She had been having no luck and was now sadly wandering around a silent forest without any real purpose at all. She wondered, what was she going to do now?

Suddenly a flash of light lit up the forest, reflecting off the trees and blinding her eyes. Beth shielded her eyes in surprise, not knowing what was going on. The light faded away and Beth blinked.

A blonde girl with horns on her head stood in front of her, her blue eyes wide.

"MOM?!!"

Beth's mouth dropped open. She looked around for a sign of another person but there was no one in sight. She came to the conclusion that the girl was addressing...her?

The girl took in Beth and a wide smile spread across her face. Suddenly she jumped in for a hug.

"Wha-?"

"Mom! You're alive! My time machine worked!"

Beth stood there awkwardly as the random blonde hugged her. It was doing her no harm, so she had time to think. Those horns, they seemed familiar. But she was certain she had never met this girl before. Was she a devil?

"Mom!" The girl muffled repeatedly in her chest. She trembled a little and Beth soon realized she was crying. Not knowing what to do, she stroked the girl's horns, hoping she would eventually calm down.

It seemed to work. The girl settled down and finally backed away.

"Sorry," she sniffled. "I guess you don't even know who I am. Let me introduce myself properly. I'm your daughter. Patricia."

...What?

Ohhh....she's crazy. Beth realized. Well, time to back away slowly.

"W-wait! I'm not crazy!" Patricia called out desperately. "I am your daughter! I swear!"

Beth sighed, trying to reason with her.

"How can this be true? You look like you're the same age as me. And besides, I'm pretty sure I'd remember giving birth. You probably have me mistaken for someone else, Patricia."

"N-no!" Patricia said. "I came from the future!"

"What?" Beth said in disbelief. What kind of delusional nonsense was this? Surely, the talk of a crazy person.

"I swear! I can prove it! You're my mother, Valkyrja Beth!"

Beth stopped dead in her tracks. How did she know her name? Lucky guess? But she even got the Valkyrja part right, and that part made no sense!

"You enjoy playing soccer, looking for the Yggdrasil's heart, and long walks on the beach." Patricia continue to ramble much to Beth's horror. "You are also a closet brony, and have a masochistic fetish- which you tried to hide from me, rude mother- and your three sizes are-"

"Okay, okay enough!" Beth yelped out in absolute horror. "Okay, first off none of that is true. And second, even if it is-" Beth leaned in. "Do you honestly expect me to believe what you're claiming? I don't even have a boyfriend yet!"

"Oh, but this is in the future, you see," Patricia mused on happily. "You're happily married in my time."

"O-oh God. To who? Please not Duke, please not Duke, please not Duke."

"Vitos!"

"Oh thank Go-WHAAAAAA?!"

"Wow mother, where did you think I got these horns form?"

"You're telling me I end up marrying the king of hell?!"

"Well, yes. You eventually seduced him with your womanly charms, or so I've been told."

"I? Seduced him?"

"Yeah, I mean aren't you supposed to have a crush on him by now? Hmm, did I travel too far back?"

Beth stopped to imagine herself in a wedding dress standing next to Vitos in a tuxedo. It was absolutely absurd what she was claiming, there was no way this was true!

Hmm, but the mental image of it was kind of funny. And she couldn't help but to imagine what would happen after the wedding.

"Mother...? You're drooling."

"Wha-" Beth wiped her mouth. "I am not!"

"Not anymore, obviously, since you wiped it off...Ah! Were you imagining being tied up by daddy again?"

"Wha-?! NO! Mmm, tied up? No, I'm not imagining it!"

"Okay, mother! Whatever you say! Anyway, the reason I came back in time was because-....um, mother?"

"Heeheehee. Oh my~....What? No, for the last time, I wasn't imagining it! Shut up!"

"But I wasn't saying you were. I just wanted to let you know why I traveled back in time to see you."

"Oh? Okay, carry on then." Beth said with a faraway expression.

"Right. Anyway." Patricia's face darkened. "Listen carefully mother. Once you end up marrying daddy, you have to follow what I say very closely, you understand? What I am about to tell you will change the entire fate of the galaxy as we know it. You have to understand, okay?

"Right, right." Beth responded forlornly.

"Okay. Then here it is." Patricia took a deep breath. Then she wailed.

"YOU HAVE TO STOP FEEDING DADDY CAKES!!!"

Patricia's voice rang across the forest, startling a few birds in the process. Beth snapped back to the attention abruptly.

"...Cakes?" It was the only word she picked up.

"Yes! Please stop feeding daddy cakes." Patricia begged. "Daddy has gained so much weight lately. And he had worked so hard to stay fit too! Don't you know how hard it is to lose weight? Daddy went to the gym 5 times a day and became a contestant on the biggest loser, but he still keeps gaining weight! And it's all because you keep feeding him cakes, every time! Eventually he couldn't take it anymore, and he destroyed the whole galaxy in his anger. Don't you see? You have to stop giving him cakes, you understand? Mom?"

"Cakes...all over my body...." Beth had zoned out in her own world again, and didn't respond to what Patricia said.

"Um, I guess she got it?" Patricia shrugged. "Well, guess I better go back to the future to find out. Uh....how do I do that again?" Patricia blinked in thought, but she couldn't come with anything. "Huh, guess I'm stuck here. Oh well. Hey, Daddy's in hell right? I can go hang out with him!"

And with that Patricia left a dreamy Beth standing there and traveled to the deepest depths of hell to hang out with Vitos.

"Daddy!"

"What? Who the hell are you?"

"I'm your daughter, Patricia!"

"...What."

"And I came here to tell you, please don't eat the cakes mommy keeps baking you. You'll end up destroying the entire galaxy!"

"WHAT?!" Vitos leaned forward in his chair. "DESTROY THE GALAXY?! SOUNDS FUN! DON'T MIND IF I DO!"

"Daddy nooooooo-"

Melchior walked in at exactly the right moment.

"Not so fast, your majesty. I have 50000000000 more papers you need to sign first. You can destroy the world later."

"Aww..."

The end.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Xetael, Jaxx, Zeappa and 1 other person like this.
  14. Rynaki

Rynaki The Nezzy Oracle

IGN/ID:
    Rynaki/小竜
    Club:
    Nawzy's Nekos
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy/Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51/47
    lsilent1

15. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Origins 7 is out. And now you'll start to see what I really had in mind.

16. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    Weeping... Tears of Joy...

I love you Artic.

I think that made me want to write again. And I haven't written Jackshit for over a fucking year.

Archive this shit. Someone store it... Ah fuck it, always trust your own computer.

17. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    <3 It was that good? Hmm, maybe I should put this on the FF site after all.

18. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    Nah, just made me laugh a lot that's all.

Honestly speaking, I haven't laughed this much all summer.

I'll never say I've read something 'good', after all, my taste in everything about the arts is shit.

I will say, however, that this was the most entertaining shit I've ever seen.

10/10, gimme more cake.

PS: Want me to point out a few flaws? At least, in my opinion their flaws.

19. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Ouch, so everything I've done was shit? That kinda hurts, man.

Sure go ahead and point out some flaws if you want, I'd always be open to hearing them.

20. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

From my bed.....never mind I'm going back to sleep
    IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Best story I have ever read!!! Someone give this man a Nobel prize or something!