1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Some Soccer Spirits Fanfics

Discussion in 'For Fun' started by Articfreezer, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Jaxx

Jaxx Insignificant Person

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    Allow me to slap myself in the face and just mention that I only used the word 'shit' because I never use my vocabulary outside of essays in school... That and I refer to everything as shit. A habit I really shoukd get rid of.

It's not bad... I just find my taste in everything questionable.

For example...

I'll confess, just this once, I only started hating Twilight when I realized everyone else did.

For me though it was just meh.

And for the few flaws I saw... Most of them are really just some questionable logic. Maybe Cinemasins is getting to me. Eh, might as well: (on an iPad so I have no idea how to quote)

'Those horns, they seemed familiar. But she was certain she had never met this girl before. Was she a devil?'- instantly going for 'was she a devil' seems a bit.... Strange, I'm pretty sure Beth's been around long enough to know dragons, beastmen and a lot of other crazy stuff that have horns, she shouldn't have instantly noticed thise were demon horns could she? Or is there something about demon horns that makes them different?

'Not knowing what to do, she stroked the girl's horns, hoping she would eventually calm down,- Patricia does not become horny here

'You look like your the same age as me.'- Beth lives with immortal dead people, as weird as that sounds, and has probably seen angels a fair number of times, Hell she probably met Shairan, I'm pretty sure she knows that in the universe, judging a person's age by how they look is bit unreliable.... Especially considering Anael.

Also 'your'->you're

'Beth stopped dead in her tracks. How did she know her name? Lucky guess? But she even got the Valkyrja part right, and that part made no sense!'- This is meant to be comedic. I get it, I even laughed through this... Actually I laughed through a lot of this, but that's besides the point. Beth's name should be pretty damn well-known, like, seriously, she's the leader of Ygdrassil, travels around a lot, and you probably won't find anyone else who carries a bigass sword around all the time. Pat mentioning Beth's name... Really shouldn't be a surprise. For anyone.

And... Is that Valkyrja part really part of her name? I assumed it was just her title, but seeingas she's a Valkyrie and all, that could be her family name for all I know.

And as a final side note... I'm really starting to wonder how demon physiology works now. It must be pretty damn inefficient from what I can see.

And... Yeah that's it. Nothing about the writing itself, nothing about the plot, just some questionable logic. Did you really expect much from a 16 year old?

2. Articfreezer

Articfreezer If I were a sheep...

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    It's okay, I know you're just messing around. Anyway, let's see.

Well, I guess that may be true. If you ask me, I can't tell much of difference between Xiao Lang's horns and Orses's. I would kinda figure that the rest of the aesthetics may be kind of a hint too. Ex, Orses ain't fluffy like a sheep, so she must be a devil.

...What?

True, I based this part over their actual canonical ages though. Also you may run into the occasional loli or two in your life, but based on the sheer mass amount of people you've seen, you can guess the age based off most people you meet. What I mean is that even if I met a real life loli before and I know that looks don't necessarily tell you the age of someone, if I happen to meet another loli who had the same conditions, I'd still probably think she's older than she is.

That make sense? Also I hate that made that spelling mistake holy crap. Looks like I'm a dumbass because my dumb ass can't tell the two apart.

This is a solid point, I did not think of that. But you hit the nail on the head on why I put it in there. I don't know why that name is spelled the way it is, but I just found it odd.

I'm also not a demon phycologist, so yeah, maybe I'm making it look a little bad compared to canon, and that intentional because I wanted to make use of that for this blub. I don't think it was too far off the mark either because that's how I wanted it.

Yes.

Jaxx likes this.
  3. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    ... How old are Beth and Pat?

4. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    I don't remember the exact number, but I remember hearing that they are around 3 years apart or something. It appeared in one of the official art books. Darulos probably has more details.

5. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    ... If only this was available online...

Still though, Beth being the mom would still be possible, considering how little we know about both demon and valkyrie biology. For all we know, Beth might as well have grown into an adult when she was seven days old and Vitos was born out of his dad's tail.

It would be less likely though. I'm not sure how well Vitos and Beth would have known each other when Beth was 3, considering one is the Emperor of Hellion and the other is allegedly the 'Last Valkyrie'. Whether that means she's the youngest one or the only one left is up to debate... BB translations people.

6. Rizelea

Rizelea Cuteness is Justice

IGN/ID:
    Rizelea
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    F55 CoD / 48 CoT
    Beth is 24(?) according to art book. Don't have it with me right now so I can't confirm.

7. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    Wait. So you're telling me a Valkyrie can be 24?

Wow. Seems like not all immortals are 100+...

8. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Chapter 8 and 9 are now out for Origins. Double the fun!

Ch 10, Repeat, now out.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  9. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Chapter 11 for Origins is out, and the next chapter will be the last. Will release it over the weekend. Thank you to those who tuned in.

10. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    And with that. I have lost my only excuse of not reading this.

It's been a while since I've been to F.net anyway.

11. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    And the last chapter of Milky's story is done. Thank you so much if you checked it out, I appreciate it very much.

Rynaki likes this.
  12. Genesis Rhapsodos

Genesis Rhapsodos

Club:
    AnimeAceKickers
    Can you ship enthia x kei? I would but i'm not a good writer

13. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Hmm I'll give it a shot.

14. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    Reread The Return series again... Depressing as ever.

15. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Haha...maybe it's too late, but I finally got around to it. Sorry it took so long, but I started and restarted this story about three different times, I had a real tough time coming up with an idea of where I could use both of them. I'm not sure if I'm entirely satisfied with what I finally came up with, but hopefully it's not too bad. Here it is - My Enthia x Kei story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12401430/1/A-Forest-s-Great-Wall

16. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    Before I get into this... What's the basis behind the Enthia X Kei ship? I just don't see it.

17. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Enthia has affection chain for Kei

18. and Duran has affection of Enthia :eek: dem Love Triangles

19. Articfreezer

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    I'm going to post this in advance for my poopy reddit post tomorrow. It's a Dale x Damien yaoi fanfic and it's EXACTLY what it sounds like. Viewer discretion is advised, blah blah blah this won't appear on fanfic.net like the rest of my stories because I don't want to be seen there with THAT type of content >.> ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ (͡°͜ʖ͡°)

20. Jaxx

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    ... I an scared.