1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Ardor Somewhat In-Depth Guide to Jean (Edit:16.07.15)

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by rengeki7, May 30, 2015.

1. AlphaAura

AlphaAura Suffer in the shadows of destruction!

IGN/ID:
    AlphaAura
    Club:
    Soccer Spirits Forum Club (SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Champions League!! (´▽`)
    Colosseum:
    24 (Pre-Winter) / 30 (Pre-Rebirth) / 30 (Pre-Anniversary) / 33 (Post Anniversary) -> Season 3: 46 / Season 4: 47 / Season 5: 45 | CoT Matches Cleared: 36
    His Second Wind buff will not reset when he his HP reaches 0. However, his Trance passive will reset when HP reaches 0. Also, Second Wind does not stack per death, so even if he had reached 0 HP 5 times in the span of 44 minutes, Second Wind will only have 44 stacks (1 stack per minute).

2. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    that's good.... if second wind resets back to 0, he might be garbage tier in PVE as well...

3. tastsuya

tastsuya Guenivere user

IGN/ID:
    tastsuya
    Club:
    Althea
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    33(32 beaten)
  4. tastsuya

tastsuya Guenivere user

IGN/ID:
    tastsuya
    Club:
    Althea
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    33(32 beaten)
    Why can I never upload a picture? On mobile it's impossible, and when I finally did it on my computer just now by copy pasting the screenshot's URL, it shows up as that default screenshot icon with a large red X over it. You can still see the picture by right clicking and opening in another window though

5. tastsuya

tastsuya Guenivere user

IGN/ID:
    tastsuya
    Club:
    Althea
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    33(32 beaten)
    woops, I was wrong. You can't see it even in another window. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!?!?!

6. tastsuya

tastsuya Guenivere user

IGN/ID:
    tastsuya
    Club:
    Althea
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    33(32 beaten)
    Nevermind. I was just being an idiot for a moment. Anyway, remember the littre match from a while ago!? Jean was on fire![​IMG]

7. yushi199x

yushi199x

Uhm i have both silla and luka that can give 1 bar spirit each pass. I think it would be nice if i use them in mid with jean but cant test yet because i havent trained him
    Luka as CM with spd buff, debuff and silla for pen, att, action bar buff
    With just one pass at start of match, Jean can shoot right away

Any thought?

8. Bryson

Bryson

IGN/ID:
    Grandeur3
    An amazing post! You're awesome!

9. Discord

Discord Waiting for more neko waifus

IGN/ID:
    Discord
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Super late response but I can tell you that idea sucks. Jean's whole gimmick is stacking power over time. Shooting at the very start of the match makes his whole ability pointless, and to top it all off, that first shot won't do crap for damage.

And besides, two assists mid isn't really that good.

10. Zerocount

Zerocount Nepu!

IGN/ID:
    mrjelly
    Club:
    Zealots
    Galaxy:
    Bronze/Silver
    Colosseum:
    Jean has most of his power from second wind already. Just focus on crit rate. His crit rate is horrible and wont crit high crit resist like lucian or silla. He need CAR and reflex too keep holding a ball from stealer. He is squishy too. I suggest using him as a support in backline if u wanna use him in pvp. U can stack his 1st passive from backline then get him to mid and shoot with his active. The good thing is goalkeeper cant use block becuz Jean active is a long range-shoot. Don't focus much on crit damage and give him some reflex or CAR and he will do fine.

11. Fiery

Fiery Traveler

IGN/ID:
    Avxlon
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    I feel like the guide is slightly outdated and should perhaps be updated a bit + have some new info. First off, the stone build doesn't seem viable. If you build him like that then you're basically giving your opponent the ball.
    I'll throw in my two cents:

Ardor Slot - Dribble: For obvious reasons. You want him to do more damage.
    ---------------
    Thunder Slot - Crit Rate: You want Jean to be able to crit at least 90% of the time with a pen since that's where his DMG comes from. Him not critting is like a Hildegarde not critting, also.
    ---------------
    Dark Slot - Fontus Tissue Sample: The best unique you can hope to put on your Jean at the moment. Since his reflex is astronomically low, you need to make up for it in CAR and this gives you a whopping 60% of it. It will also give you a reasonable increase in dribble. If you don't have this unique yet, however, use a Dark Penetration stone, which also gives CAR.
    ---------------
    Prism Slot - Dark Action Speed: More action speed makes it both easier for you to kill tanky opponents and obtain Trance stacks. You'll also get a 25% increase in CAR, meaning that you're only 5% off of the CAR cap. This way, Jean will almost never get counterattacked unless you have rotten luck!
    ---------------
    Substats To Look Out For: Crit Rate - Dribble - Crit DMG - Action Speed

(this is the build at Lvl. 60 MSPU)
    (skill stats are what they give at level 5/5)

Active [Silent Madness III]
    [Long-range Shoot]
    Increases the Attack Power by 60% and critical rate by 50%

5/5: This is what you're using him for, his long shoot, so you therefore only naturally have to max it out. The extra crit rate is absolutely vital against the enemy GK and the extra Attack Power is nice for obvious reasons.

---------------

[Trance]
    Increases the Attack Power and Critical Damage by 30% for 8 min with an action (Accumulates up to 3 times)

5/5: This is the skill you want to max ASAP as it's your main source of DMG. This skill is one of the precise reasons why you need to ensure that Jean has ample crit rate. This skill can allow Jean to pen through almost any opponent in no more than 3 hits max (PvE takes more hits because of their monstrous HP). At the start of the game, a regular pen (with no pass) will do around 1,000-1,300 DMG.

---------------

[Second Wind II]
    Increases the Attack Power by 5% per min

3/5: When this skill is maxed out, Jean will get 5% extra Attack Power every in game minute. Whilst it DOES sound great on paper, a minute during the late game can take a while since there are such high AS teams out there. Putting the two extra points into this skill isn't worth it since you want to instead max out his last skill, which is...

---------------

[Assurance]
    Increases the critical rate by 50% with a shoot

5/5: Max this out no questions asked. After a while, enemy GKs will have USUALLY around 130% crit resist. You absolutely NEED to max out this skill, otherwise you won't be able to crit the enemy GK, and since Jean's DMG revolves mostly around the fact that he needs to crit, NOT getting a crit will be very bad.

---------------

Overview:
    Silent Madness III: 5/5
    Trance: 5/5
    Second Wind III: 3/5
    Assurance: 5/5

(This section assumes that Jean is placed in his prefered position, RM)

You don't need to make your team revolve around Jean for him to be effective. You do, however, need to make sure that he is getting some support from the line he's currently in.

In this section I will be covering players from the elements Ardor, WW and Thunder for Jean. I won't, however, be covering options such as Roina or Lucius since it's apparent that they do nothing for Jean. I'll only be looking at players that can give him something directly. I will give the player name, why they're effective and why they're ineffective. I will then give that player a rating out of 10 based on how much I recommend them for Jean.
    I am only including S1 players. Legends, S2 players and Special Characters (Elizabeth, Elise) will not be mentioned.

PLEASE NOTE, THESE RATINGS ARE FOR HOW MUCH THEY BENEFIT JEAN ONLY.
    E.G VICTORIA IS GREAT IN A LINE AS A WHOLE, BUT SHE DOES NOTHING FOR JEAN HENCE THE LOW RATING
    LIKEWISE, JACOB WILL DO NOTHING MUCH FOR YOUR LINE BUT BENEFIT YOUR JEAN EXPONENTIALLY, HENCE THE HIGHER RATING.

Yuri: Yuri will give Jean 35% extra Attack Power, and 20% extra CAR. Whilst the extra Attack Power is great, you don't, however, need the CAR since the stone build means he pretty much hits the CAR cap anyway. Yuri will also function as an attacker which you DON'T want since Jean is your main source of DMG and someone else could be in Yuri's position passing to your Jean instead.
    Rating: 3/10
    Pros - Buffs his AP
    Cons - Wastes the CAR, attacks mindlessly

Victoria: Her main selling point is her +50% reflex buff, but Jean's reflex isn't a worthwhile size to benefit from that. Whilst Victoria is actually a great LM player and CAN be used in a Jean line, she does nothing to benefit Jean as a whole.
    Rating: 2/10
    Pros - Will buff the rest of your line greatly.
    Cons- Does nothing for Jean in particular

Jacob: Jacob is actually a pretty good player to work with Jean. His 'Pincer Attack II' means that Jean will be hitting for a whopping 40% extra DMG. However, the great thing about Jacob is actually his stacking skill, 'Exploding Charisma', which increases your team's (not just Jean) Attack Power and Crit Chance by 15% for the whole match (stacks 3 times). Now this is PERFECT for Jean since he'll have an extra 45% crit rate to shoot at the GK with. Jacob is also a leader, which means he won't attack as much, allowing Jean to garner more 'Trance' stacks. His active also gives the team 50% extra crit DMG, allowing Jean to hit for even more.
    Rating: 6/10
    Pros - Provides massive AP buff, allows for stacked crit rate, gives Jean more Crit DMG with an active. Leader AI means he won't attack mindlessly and can pass to Jean for more 'Trance' stacks
    Cons - Fairly lower than average stats, slow speed makes it harder to gather 'Exploding Charisma' stacks, will only be there to help Jean

Nari - Really straightforward option. Can give Jean a pass to increase his AP. If you can pull off an active pass into an active shoot with all 3 'Trance' stacks activated, you'll be doing some VERY high DMG numbers. Active also gives 25% Crit Rate.
    Rating: 6/10
    Pros - Pass to Jean can increase his AP. Has decent enough stats so that she won't get beaten down by the enemy
    Cons- Selfish. Will do nothing else for your line but pass

Neraizel - Pretty much the same option as Nari, but can benefit your Jean better. Her active is literally free and she generates spirit with a pass. So, if you have 1.5 bars of spirit and active pass to Jean, you should end up with just over 2 bars which is enough to use his Active. Whilst she does have a totem that's global, it's WW only.
    Rating: 7/10
    Pros - The chance of you getting an active pass active shoot combo is extremely high. Best passer in the game in terms of Pass Stat. Extremely fast so can get the pass out quick
    Cons - Extremely squishy. Selfish like Nari

Linmay - Linmay is one of two players that are a necessity to Jean's success as they possess an extremely important totem. 'Inspiring II' increase the crit rate and reflexes by 30% within the line. This. Is. HUGE for Jean. The crit rate means that he should have AT LEAST 100% crit rate at the start of the game allowing him to instantly pen for massive DMG. This skill alone makes her one of two players that HAVE to be in the CM, no doubt. Her other skill also allows her to heal the line when penetrated and when performing a pass. This is important for Jean since his squishy health means that he'll be very low a lot of the time, and Leader AI stops him from penetrating if his HP is a certain % below his opponents.
    Rating: 10/10
    Pros: 'Inspiring II' lets' Jean hit 100% crit rate right off the bat, healing skill allows Jean to get some more vitality so his AI allows him to pen. Reflex helps the rest of the line
    Cons: Her active isn't beneficial to Jean. Last skill is nothing noteworthy either

Meiran - Meiran is the second player that is a necessity to Jean's success as, she too, posses 'Inspiring II'. She's essentially a more aggressive Linmay. Her 'No Pain No Gain' skill allows her to tank a lot of DMG and she has a stacking skill similar to Jacob's which increases Attack Power and Action Speed by 15% of the team for the whole match (stacks 3 times). She also has the same active as Jacob, too, allowing for a more aggressive playstyle.
    Rating: 10/10
    Pros - 'Inspiring II' let's Jean hit 100% crit rate right off the bat, can tank a ton of DMG and can increase the Attack Power and Action Speed of the whole team. Her active means that your Jean will do a lot more DMG
    Cons - Unlike Linmay, she won't heal your line at all meaning your Jean could be left hanging by a thread

Zhen Long - Nope. Very bad for Jean. Only has one totem, which increase the line's reflex and Action Speed by 20%. He's totally selfish after that.
    Rating: 1/10
    Pros - None. Seriously. Don't touch him
    Cons - Everything

Lynia: Lynia is a great Thunder attacker with her 'Siege Logic' skill, but we have Jean to attack. So, same as Yuri but just a different colour.
    Rating: 3/10
    Pros - Buffs his Attack Power and Action Speed
    Cons - Reflex totem is a dead stat per usual. We also don't want any attackers

Iggy: Iggy isn't a BAD choice, but she's not good, either. 'Analysed Area II' increase crit rate by 40% in the position, which is great! But then her other skills do... nothing. Whilst she does have the same active as both Meiran and Jacob, she's just simply not a good option. Meiran and Linmay can do a far better job at being a CM than her since their skills are more useful.
    Rating: 4/10
    Pros - Gives Jean 40% more Crit Rate, has the Meiran and Jacob active
    Cons - Her other skills are horrible

Z001 Veronica: Veronica is a far better choice than Iggy. Veronica posses 'Inspiring II' like Meiran and Linmay and decreases the enemy's defense within the position by 40% meaning they take more DMG from Jean. Her final skill, however, 'Charging Song', is for Thunder players only.
    Rating: 7/10
    Pros - Has 'Inspiring II', allows Jean to hit that 100% Crit Rate
    Cons - 'Charging Song' is for Thunder players only

Cynthia: Cynthia is a popular Thunder LM, but does nothing for Jean whatsoever. Like, at all. Not even reflex. So...
    Rating: 1/10
    Pros - None
    Cons - Everything

Now for some lines that will help Jean. These will be 3-man mid lines with one 4-man mid to showcase a line's true potential.

ACE: Lucian

4-man variant (also the line that I use):
    Victoria - Linmay - Neraizel - Jean

Pure Aggression:
    Jacob - Meiran - Jean

Sustainability:
    Victoria - Linmay - Jean

DMG Combo
    Neraizel/Nari - Meiran - Jean

Rush:
    Neraizel - Linmay - Jean

ACE: Jean

4-man variant:
    Victoria - Veronica - Nari- Jean

Debuff:
    Cynthia - Veronica - Jean

Crit Rate Galore:
    Iggy - Veronica - Jean

Reflex:
    Victoria - Veronica - Jean

Pure Aggression:
    Jacob - Veronica - Jean

Also, please know that skills with the same name cannot stack, which is why Linmay and Meiran were never in a line together.

Hopefully this gives some more depth to aspiring Jean players on how to better improve and utilise their Jean. If you have any questions, feel free to just reply or shoot me a PM.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  12. SugoiPoi

SugoiPoi Poi?

IGN/ID:
    NakamaX9
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    So, I'm a little confused here. You want him (Lord Jean) to deal as much damage as possible... And yet, only two of your stones actively focusing on improving that? Why not use a different unique like Teranox's Blood? That would pretty much guarantee increased attack and critical hits.

13. Ameraith

Ameraith Doki Doki Ameraith

IGN/ID:
    Ameraith
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    So this thread has been brought to my attention by the general public. Though I do not have any personal attachment to jean I must say I have strong feelings on how you have presented your data and I feel it is incredibly flawed and requires major revisions.

Beginning with your general stat build you are focusing on counter attack resist instead of actually powering up jeans overall damage. With both your team comp and your stone build you seem to be prioritizing Counter Attack Resist>Crit Chance>Dribble>Crit damage I only mention crit damage because none of your stones give you crit damage flat. While you can work around crit chance it is more difficult to generate additional crit damage.

So lets talk about why your build will not work. If you run a stat and team build similar to yours. Your jean won't be able to kill even a high powered irre let alone issilia or raklet. imagine how much damage you will do against a robin or ya boi zibroi. In fact most goal keepers will be running a crit resist of 125-200+ or have a health pool of 3000-5000 not to mention additional damage reduction. leaving penetration less jean helpless

Gean is a late into the match striker. you will be getting stacks of ASSurance and second WIND over the spand of the battle. while you are worried about counter attack resist there are many totems providing a good boost to both damage and/or reflex making counter attack resist not even worth investing so much into.

The optimal build for jean is going to be Totem-Passer-Jean or Totem-Totem-Gean (moar totem if 4man)
    Example. Yuri will give your your much desired counter attack resist while also buffing DAMAGE, SURVIVABILITY, and PASS EFFECT. SHE IS ARGUABLY THE BEST TOTEM IN THE GAME #TotemQueen she doesnt have a problem with her bad AI if built correctly.
    Example.Luka is one of the best passers for jim. She has decent pass numbers. She gives Crit chance,penetration, action speed. this will help you Jern be not shit. like you said gin needs to crit if he doesnt your ganna have a bad time.

annother fun but powerful build is kevin milkyway(not the candy bar). this will alow you to make quick stacks while not giving up the offensive pressence of your midline. keelvin will decrease damage taken withing the postition. kimbal will also enable lightning speed dash start. Milky way will give you make me smile maker. also stacks usless reflex cause jorn doesnt have counter attack resist.
    there are many other options that will be much better for your team. this is a striker build okay man you good vro.

For a more optimal stone build I rec
    (Dark) Seething abyss (Crit damage 22%)
    (Ardor) Exploding Yama Fire(Dribble 30%)
    (Thunder) Burning ice Core(22%crit rate)
    (Thunder) Uncontrol Frost(Pen22%,action bar recov 12.6%) <- if hyou have enough crit rate from totems/substats
    (Thunder) Unstoppable Ice Core(Reciving pass 22%, Crit rate with a shoot22%)
    (Prism) any of the above stoneies.
    For a unique Shaking Heart of thunder, or Ternox Blood. Hell might as well use stars tears (Top KEK)
    sub stats Dribble>Crit Damage>Crit chance>Penatration>all other garbage (Look to have about 150%+ crit Damage and 200%+Crit chance) If you want a late leauge jin. this isnt easy but nethir is running jin in the first point.

Sorry my guide is almost unreadable im not too good at american but It provides better sinergy than your team and I made it while i WAs Drunlk have agood day your struly
    Doki Doki AMeraighja

14. SugoiPoi

SugoiPoi Poi?

IGN/ID:
    NakamaX9
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Aside from the... Questionable grammar, I agree with these points. As I stated above, if you want Jean to do as much damage as possible, why not amp him up with stones and totems like Yuri to account for the CAR rather than using stones for CAR.

15. Fiery

Fiery Traveler

IGN/ID:
    Avxlon
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    The Jean I recc is a Jean that's going to actually be able to get the ball to the front. The build you've made is simply going purely off the fact that he's only going to build stacks and active, which is a waste. If the build you're going for is a guy that's just there and will only come alive for his active that's fine, you can have that, but with that build you're going to basically give late game mids the ball on a silver platter, which isn't what you want.

Ardor Dribble, Thunder Crit Rate, FTS, Dark Crit DMG is the optimal build for Jean. You need someone in your mid with something like 'Inspiring II' to give you crit rate as well for at least 100% crit rate.

You seem to be assuming that Jean needs to be hitting 2.2k DMG or start one shotting Jins and Irres... Yeah, no. That's not gonna realistically happen unless you get a 1 on 1 long shoot and that's pushing it.

He's more there to finish off the goalkeeper when your striker can't. He still has to deal high numbers but not nearly as high as you're building him for. When he has full stacks and gets and active pass, he should be doing, against late game goalkeepers, at least 1k DMG. You're not going to see a Jean suddenly hit a wild 3k against your Lucian, it's just not gonna happen.

He's like a mini Khirel with penetrations so you don't want to focus just on the long shoot, that's your second priority. He's better built for penetrations since your striker will ALWAYS do more DMG than him and you can only long shoot twice a game (realistically, you can do it three times but it'll be rare).

Yuri's a big no because you don't want someone else apart from Jean trying to pen. A Yuri that pens and gets through is one less stack that Jean gets, and that one stack could mean all the difference in a long shoot.

FTS is arguably the best unique for Jean if you have a mid built around him (to give guaranteed crit). It gives him 60% CAR and, before you two bring out the DMG argument again, 45% dribble. Stones alone you have a total of:
    75% Dribble
    22% Crit Rate
    60% CAR
    (22%(?) Crit DMG (forgot the exact number)
    Not even counting subs. Subs you look for: Crit Rate > Crit DMG > Dribble > Penetration

Seriously, I can't stress CAR enough. Jean isn't worth just building PURELY for long-shoots since on auto mode it's going to be far, FAR too rare. The only time he'll deal astronomical DMG is if he has full stacks and get's an active pass from a Neraizel/Nari. It's not worth having him hit like a brick shithouse if he's gonna get stolen from 24/7, and believe me, he will.

But of course you two CAN build him like that and have him only be good at long shoots (and even then there's no guarantee in auto mode), I just think it's a waste.
    Anything else?

If you guys do want him to be best at long shoots, ask @Kyoko Hitaka. I use a more "safer" Jean that fits the meta more.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  16. Ralph

Ralph

Etoo....actually, what FieryFight posting is another possible build for Jean, not as long shooter-striker but as penetrator. So Jean build that mention at first post, and his build is different in purpose. I also use similar build since long time ago, If you don't mind, this is link to a post about my Jean status a few month ago, when I posting about Vann

http://soccerspiritsforum.com/posts/154675

(Please take a note, those Jean status is taken exactly at the start of match, timer is shown at 00:00 And if you want, you can read a little explanation on that post, about Jean with a little different perspective)

Jean as penetrator actually quite good, and please wait, when I said quite good, don't compare him with someone like Khirel or Bell. He is weaker than them, however he still can do ton of damage, and yes, mini-Khirel term maybe can give some clue about his strength with penetrator build. Of course, he can't always almost 100% penetrate through enemy like Khirel or Bell, his damage is lower than them, however it's still quite good. This is also one reason why I decide to choose him as my main penetrator at my mid line, and decide to MSPU and train + 160 him after I finish build my striker, even before I train my goalkeeper (well....he is also my favorite character so I also have another reason to train him first before my GK)

And yes, those penetrator build also can work well with his long shoot. And like what FieryFight say, don't expect him do "stiker-class damage" with that build. I also said that on my post. Jean as penetrator, can work well as "secondary striker" not as "main striker", although his damage is lower, but until now, whenever my Jean use his long shoot, he still not disappoint me with his damage. Of course, whether those damage is worth for the risk that enemy get the ball, all is up to each own. Oh... before I forgot, his active that cost 2 bar, probably is needed as "secondary striker" role. Since those 2 bar is difficult to attain, that means we will need time to gather it, especially if our spirit bar is used by our striker, GK, or for other active. That means, Jean will get his time to "charge" his atk power through his passive Second Wind. Most likely, those 2 bar is more than just "1 bar for pass + 1 bar for shoot" but it was intended to work together with his Second Wind. But of course, that also mean there is big enough chance that Jean cannot use his active because of that.

Please allow me to say this, many people when see Jean, their attention is focused at his active, thus his "role" as long shooter is known very well. However, please don't forget that he is a leader, with very unique active, long shoot active, and not striker, eventhough the rest of his skill is very suitable for striker. This unique characteristic allow him to be build as striker, but also possible for him to has build as leader (in this case, as penetrator) Although, to be fair, many character actually can be build differently from what considered as "common build" for them. For example, Vann as striker, actually can be used at both mid line and back line as "interceptor" because his unique utility (yes, there is someone that already try to do this). For extreme case, in manual mode, theoretically it possible to use Vann as main striker even when he is placed at back line (and no, I'm not joking here. As crazy as it look like, in paper , this is possible, but of course with a lot preparation and consideration within in game field situation, and with a considerable amount of trade off from what considered as “standard back line formation”, ”standard striker formation”, and striker effectivity) What I want to say is, even with one character, there is exist more than one possible build, more than what considered as “common build”, depending on how we perceive their “role” with our “perspective”

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  17. Fiery

Fiery Traveler

IGN/ID:
    Avxlon
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    After the recent patch, Jean needs a bit of updating. I'm only going to be brief as I know this thread isn't viewed often, but I can go into more detail if people are interested.

Ardor Slot: Ardor Crit DMG - 22% crit DMG, and 18% DI. Perfect for Jean.
    Thunder Slot: Can you start the match with 100%CR with no crit rate stone? Yes = Thunder Dribble, No = Thunder Crit Rate
    Dark Slot: Fontus' Tissue Sample - Needed for the CAR. Also gives a nice 40% ATK PWR.
    Prism Slot: Ardor Crit DMG - 22% crit DMG, and 18% DI. Perfect for Jean.

Level 50 0 SPU: 1/5/5/0
    Level 60 0 SPU: 3/5/0/4
    Level 60 5 SPU: 5/5/3/5
    Level 70 5 SPU: 5/5/5/5

- At LEAST 90% crit rate at the start of the game
    - 'Inspiring II' in line for the crit rate
    - Someone of the passer role to increase his DMG. Doesn't have to be an active passer. Linmay fits this role perfectly since she also has 'Inspiring II'
    - At LEAST 200% crit rate with a long-shoot. A GK is going to have around 140-160% crit resist, which leaves you in the RNG zone. If you can get higher, great, but any higher than that is more than likely either going to lower your DMG or weaken your midline

ATK PWR and HP*
    Crit Rate*
    CAR
    AS

*These two are best for him. Try to get them one way or another for him.

Please note: Don't pick your ace player based SOLELY around benefiting Jean if the rest of your team will suffer from it. You're better off having an ace that won't be of much use to him but benefit the whole team, than just benefit him alone but leave all the other players in the dust.

18. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    So.... with these setup,
    4 man wall front
    forwardPasser/Totem-Balth (speed)-Jean

will speed balth be able to pass to jean for long shot at game start? and so not worrying about midline reflex war?

19. Discord

Discord Waiting for more neko waifus

IGN/ID:
    Discord
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Long shot at game start? How would you pull that off? Jean needs 2 bars of spirit to shoot, so how would you achieve that many bars at the start?

20. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    red pass rare stones + didi ?
    lol. could it work?