1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Spirit stone unequip cost

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Stonywings, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club:
    Worldweaver (galaxy server)
    Colosseum:
    By reading that title you should already have made up your own and more than likely reasonable thoughts about the subject. To unequip a spirit stone we need to pay gold, a price which increases based on the value of the stone (up to 32k gold for a legend unique). With every major update the gold wasted on this becomes more and more noticeable. In the past the main concern was pve when it came to this, but now pvp is relevant as well.

Lets take an example from my own situation; I use zibroi for off season (5* season) and presty for the on season (legends can be used). They both have very similar stones so its natural for them to share, but its a big struggle. As of right now during the off season I need zibroi for regular tournament pvp, but I need presty for club battle. This means Ill have to put the stones on presty and then lock in my club battle team and then move them back to zibroi for tournament pvp.
    This is even more expensive since zibroi is also my pve gk and I used him for that last. So Ill have to unequip him, move the stones to presty and then back to zibroi again. Not to mention the many other stones that need to be moved around for the same reasons. Added to all this are the countless stone changes needed for coloseum of trials and coloseum of despair. If you try to keep count even for just a week you see huge gold losses. I think this mechanics removal is long overdue.

2. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

You're not the only one frustrated with this. Numerous requests have been made on the official forums for BB to change or remove the issue. BB is very stubborn on this.

3. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

I would like to suggest that you make use of Manager Dispatch gold missions. You can easily get over 250k gold a week just from dispatches (which helps negate the Spirit Stone unequip cost a bit).

4. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club:
    Colosseum:
    Yeah gold is my go to for dispatch missions. Which is kinda sad since it acts less as a fun addition to the game, but rather as a mechanic to keep us even.

5. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club:
    Colosseum:
    We did something guys!

Attached Files:

6. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

Yep, I noticed that. Looks like they're FINALLY listening. People on the official forums have been beating the dead horse for over a year.