1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Info Spirit Stones Book [Unique] - Star Burst

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by Shimo, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Shimo

Shimo

IGN/ID:
    Shimow
    Galaxy:
    Champion
    Colosseum:
    Hi there,

As you all know, some new Unique Spirit Stones have been added to the game a few months ago, and, as @DeltaRubee Spirit Stone Book [Unique] thread (http://soccerspiritsforum.com/threads/spirit-stone-book-unique.5014/) will not be updating in the future, I’ve decided to create another one, with the same idea : A Spirit Stone Book about Unique Spirit Stones which could be consulted when you’re not playing the game or cannot access your phone.

Index :

· Informations

· Stats per level formula

· Ardor

· Whirlwind

· Thunder

· Light

· Dark

Informations :

Before hand, here are some informations concerning the following “Spirit Stone Book”.

· The descriptions

The descriptions of the stones are the ones from the game. Thus said, there are some odd things, like the so call “attack speed” of Calm Icicle which I assume being Action Speed, or the fact that stats are either written with capital letters or not, or sometimes using “the”, sometimes not or even the “Pass effectivity increased” of BoS

Hopefully, it’s usually nothing too bad or too strange that it prevent the comprehension of the effect :

- A Wise Man’s Trail : the allies within the vertical line = every ally player in the vertical line counting the one holding the stone

- Calm Icicle : attack speed = Action Speed

- Thousand Watchers : my allies within the position = within the position ? (I’m not quite sure about this one, since I see no reason at all why they would have add “my allies”, so it’s either only the rest of the line (the position, minus the stone holder) or just two random words added by mistake)

- Encompassing Soul : Recovers the HP by 4% of the inflicted damage with a critical hit (Recovers 2% HP first) = I kind think that it’s the player recovers 2% HP every time he crit before “touching” the other player, either if he attacks or is the one attacked, but once again, this need confirmation.​

· Format of the book

All of the 30 Unique Spirit Stones are listed below, following the in-game order Ardor Whirlwind Thunder Light Dark, and are listed in a specific order, like this :

[​IMG]

This order allows to have the 4 olds stones first, and then the 2 new stones in 5 and 6.

Also, the description of the Unique Stones follow this format :

Name of the stone (commonly used abbreviation)

- Effect 1 with Starting stats (Stats at +15) (Stats per level ; Stats jump from +14 to +15)

- Effect 2 with Starting stats (Stats at +15) (Stats per level ; Stats jump from +14 to +15)​

Side note about the “commonly used abbreviations” :

- As some of the Unique Stones do not have a commonly used abbreviation, or an abbreviation that I personally don’t know, I’ve just rewrite their names. Feel free to comment if those stones happened to actually have an abbreviation.

- I’m not quite sure for some of the abbreviations and it could be just “my abbreviation” for that stone. If it’s the case, and there is an “official abbreviation”, feel free to comment.

- WoM stands for Will of Metatron i.e Metatron’s Will, as MW stands for Milky Way. (And I’m here, still wondering how is that even possible, as WoM was WoM way before MW was released… ._.’)​

Stats per level formula :

As I don’t have myself all of the Unique Spirit Stones (and actually, I’m pretty poor when it comes to Unique Stones… ^^”), I’ve just “do the math” in order to get all of the stats. If you found any mistakes, feel free to point them out.​

Do the math ?

Since a patch bring us the new Unique Stones, a few months ago, the formula to figure out the gain of stats per level for each stones as became way easier :

-> Starting stats * 5 = Stats at +15
    -> (Stats at +15 - Starting stats) / 16 = Stats per level.

E.g. Star Tears, ( 25% Crit Resist - 5% Crit Resist ) / 16 = 1.25% Crit Resist per level.

However, there is only 15 levels per stones, so to reach the Stats at +15, the last level count as a “double level” concerning the stats gains.

-> Stats per level x 2 = Stats jump from +14 to +15

P.S. This not only work for unique, but for every stone in the game.

(Credits to @Trinityz for this pretty neat explanation which have save me the work to put it myself in a nice and clear demonstration.)​

Well, and here comes the list.

Ardor :

[​IMG] Endlessly Burning Matter (EBM)

- Decreases the critical rate of the enemies within the position by 3% (15% at Lv.15) (+0.75% per level ; +1.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the damage that the enemies within the same position receive by 3.2% (16% at Lv.15) (+0.8% per level ; +1.6% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Blazing Essence (BE)

- Increases the attack power by 10% (50% at Lv.15) (+2.5% per level ; +5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the critical rate by 9% with a penetration or a steal (45% at Lv.15) (+2.25% per level ; +4.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Teranox’s Blood (TB)

- Increases the attack power by 5% with a critical hit (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Critical rate increases by 6% (30% at Lv.15) (+1.5% per level ; +3% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Ignition Catalyst (IC)

- Adds a 8% bonus to the action bar at the start (Only applied at the beginning) (40% at Lv.15) (+2% per level ; +4% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the pass effect within the position by 4% (20% at Lv.15) (+1% per level ; +2% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Mark of the Bond (MotB)

- Increases MAX HP by 9% (45% at Lv.15) (+2.25% per level ; +4.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the chance of cooperative defense by 2% (10% at Lv.15) (+0.5% per level ; +1% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Dense Magma (DM)

- Increases the penetration resistance by 5% (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases critical resistance by 5% (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

Whirlwind
    :

[​IMG] Protection of Mother Earth (PoME)

- Decreases the inflicted damage by 4% (20% at Lv.15) (+1% per level ; +2% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases critical resistance by 5% (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Ancient Stormer (AS)

- Increases the action speed by 3% (15% at Lv.15) (+0.75% per level ; +1.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Recover the ation bar by 5% with an attack (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Prey’s Sentence (PS)

- Increases pass effect by 9% (45% at Lv.15) (+2.25% per level ; +4.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Recovers spirit by 7% with a pass (35% at Lv.15) (+1.75% per level ; +3.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Earth’s Cry (EC)

- Decreases the inflicted damage by 5% for each target with an attack (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the Attack Power by 7% for each target with an attack (35% at Lv.15) (+1.75% per level ; +3.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] A Wise Man’s Trail (WMT)

- Increases the defense by 4% (20% at Lv.15) (+1 % per level ; +2% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the critical rate by 3% of the allies within the vertical line (15% at Lv.15) (+0.75% per level ; +1.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Dragon’s Bone (DB)

- Increases penetration power by 5% (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases critical rate by 3% with an attack (Accumulates up to 4 times) (15% at Lv.15) (+0.75% per level ; +1.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

Thunder
    :

[​IMG] Silent Cold (SC)

- Increases pass effect by 6% (30% at Lv.15) (+1.5% per level ; +3% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases critical damage by 3% within the position (15% at Lv.15) (+0.75% per level ; +1.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Shaking Heart of Thunder (SHoT)

- Increases the critical damage by 7% (35% at Lv.15) (+1.75% per level ; +3.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Critical Rate increases by 7% (35% at Lv.15) (+1.75% per level ; +3.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Glabaris (Glab)

- Increases penetration power by 7% (35% at Lv.15) (+1.75% per level ; +3.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the attack power by 8% (40% at Lv.15) (+2% per level ; +4% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Star’s Tears (ST)

- Increases the defense by 10% and recovers the HP by 3% first when being attacked (50% and 15% at Lv.15) (+2.5% and +0.75% per level ; +5% and +1.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

[​IMG] Calm Icicle (CI)

- Increases the attack speed by 5% and decreases the incoming damage by 4% when you’re not holding on the ball (25% and 20% at Lv.15) (+1.25% and +1% per level ; +2.5% and +2% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the attack power by 12% with an attack (60% at Lv.15) (+3% per level ; +6% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Lightning Speed (LS)

- Increases reflexes by 5% (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Recover spirit by 6% with a critical hit (30% at Lv.15) (+1.5% per level ; +3% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

Light
    :

[​IMG] Thousand Watchers (TW)

- Increases Attack Power by 14% when attacked (70% at Lv.15) (+3.5% per level ; +7% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the reflexes of my allies within the position by 3% (15% at Lv.15) (+0.75% per level ; +1.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Ermaltion (… Ermaltion ?)

- Increases MAX HP by 7% (35% at Lv.15) (+1.75% per level ; +3.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

[​IMG] Metatron’s Will (WoM – Will of Metatron)

- Recover the action bar by 5% with an attack (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the critical rate by 4% with an attack (Accumulates up to 3 times) (20% at Lv.15) (+1 % per level ; +2% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Paradise of Light (PoL)

- Increases MAX HP by 7% and the attack power by 8% (35% and 40% at Lv.15) (+1.75% and 2% per level ; +3.5% and 4% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases game reward EXP by 20% (Individual) (100% at Lv.15) (+5 % per level ; +10% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Shard of Balmung (SoB)

- Increases the critical damage by 4% with an attack (Accumulates up to 4 times) (20% at Lv.15) (+1 % per level ; +2% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the receiving pass effect by 9% (45% at Lv.15) (+2.25 % per level ; +4.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Bond of Silence (BoS)

- Pass effectivity increased by 9% (45% at Lv.15) (+2.25 % per level ; +4.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Recovers the action bar by 4% with a pass (20% at Lv.15) (+1 % per level ; +2% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

Dark :

[​IMG] Essence of Greed (EoG)

- Recovers the action bar and spirit by 5% with an attack (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the receiving pass effect by 7% (35% at Lv.15) (+1.75% per level ; +3.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Fontus’s Tissue Sample (FTS)

- Increases the attack power by 10% (50% at Lv.15) (+2.5% per level ; +5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases counterattack resistance by 8% (40% at Lv.15) (+2% per level ; +4% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Encompassing Soul (ES)

- Increases the critical damage by 7% (35% at Lv.15) (+1.75% per level ; +3.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Recovers the HP by 4% of the inflicted damage with a critical hit (Recovers 2% HP first) (20% and 10% at Lv.15) (+1% and 0.5% per level ; +2% and 1% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Battalion (… Battalion)

- Decreases the inflicted damage by 5% when you have the ball (25% at Lv.15) (+1.25% per level ; +2.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Increases the attack power by 12% and decreases the incoming damage by 2% when being attacked (60% and 10% at Lv.15) (+3% and 0.5% per level ; +6% and 1% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

[​IMG] Presty’s Clockwork (PC)

- Increases the critical damage resistance by 7% (35% at Lv.15) (+1.75% per level ; +3.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

[​IMG] Evolved Addiction (EA)

- Increases the action speed by 3% (15% at Lv.15) (+0.75% per level ; +1.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).

- Decreases the critical resistance by 3% of the enemies within the vertical line (15% at Lv.15) (+0.75% per level ; +1.5% from Lv.14 to Lv.15).​

And here ends this rework of @DeltaRubee 's Spirit Stone Book [Unique] idea, that I've myself used quite a bit when it was still up to date, and I merly just remade some kind of same thread, just up to date and I do hope he will like this work.

If you do have any suggestion or comment, please sait it in the comments !

Hope this will help the laziest of you, or just anyone who could enjoy this "off-phone" Spirit Stone Book ! lwink

[Edit - 24/01/2017] : Update some commonly used abbreviation thank to @DeltaRubee.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Ghost, vivilovesyou and DeltaRubee like this.
  2. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Tl:dr
    Glad to see you like it here, to be putting in so much work behind everything you post. I honestly prefer to memorize my stones tho, and thus this won't of any use to me XD

But good work, even if other people don't comment, people will view, and those genuinely struggling will leave with knowledge. I do like how you got the +15 info too. Very nice. However, ssherder.com has everything already. Not just unique, but common and rare stones too. But don't feel bad, not everyone knows what ssherder.com is and may come here. If you plan on making more threads in the future similar to this, ssherder.com is a good place to get fact based info.

vivilovesyou likes this.
  3. Shimo

Shimo

IGN/ID:
    Shimow
    Galaxy:
    Champion
    Colosseum:
    Well, thank you, I do try my best to post clear and good stuff. lwink

I prefer to just remember the stones effect too, to be honest. It's just that DeltaRubee's thread has really helped me in the past, back when I wasn't able to even recognise the stones, so I just hope this will help some of the new players around here with some up to date data.

Even though after fooling around a bit with ssherder.com... my god, why didn't I've found this before ?! How was I even able to put so much time and effort in tablers, trying desperatly to have some clear and easy to use "data base" for SS while this glorious thing already exist ?! lshock

So, yeah, thank you so much for talking to me about this wonder !

And as for future "data thread", well I'll just wait and see if this thread got at least some views and consider to create others if it happens to be useful to some people (but really, people should know about ssheder.com, it's just so much more convenient and efficient...).

4. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Great job, you did even better than mine which ill honestly have to admit :D

But to clear some things up which i noticed scrolling with my eye here -

Mark of the Bond - MotB
    Battalion is basically called the same, it doesnt really have a short prononciation asides it may be called as Batta
    A Wise Man's Trail - pretty much WMT
    Ermaltion - Ermal (from what ive heard around)
    Evolved Addiction - EA (as it goes mostly for others to shorten it up)

it also rather seems more of a chunk of text for me on the start of the guide where its self-explanatory things, that kind of bothers my eyes to go through.

other than that, top job, you have outclassed me good

5. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Both of you are OP for doing so much. Le me is just lazy

6. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

Le you is just rolling* lrolling

7. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Eeeeeey a useful guide that ALSO helps me understand how great great the stones I don't have are!

\cry

8. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

Struggles I can relate to TT

9. Shimo

Shimo

IGN/ID:
    Shimow
    Galaxy:
    Champion
    Colosseum:
    Well, thank you all for your words, it's a pleasure to see my work being loved !

@DeltaRubee : As for the big piece of text... it's mostly some sort of personnal preference. I do love to clarify things as much as possible for... well, things to be clear, I guess ?
    Once again, I understand (and know) that many people doesn't love having to read too much text just to get some info, even if they could just scroll down to where the stones pictures are I guess... ?
    But I'll maybe try to add some "goto"-kind-of-thing at the begening, for the ones who just care about reading the stones stats.
    The only issue I've got with that is that the "introduction" was... well, an introduction, so putting it after is kind weird... ;worry

@Querry / @Ozuros : If it could cheer you up, it has been a torture for me to gather all the info's to do this Guide too... But I DO hope that one day, I'll be able to say " All stats are 100% sure. I've check all of them with my own stones." ! ;darn

10. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
  11. vivilovesyou

vivilovesyou