1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Start all over

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Erick10Barcelona, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Erick10Barcelona

Erick10Barcelona

IGN/ID:
    Dexter10
    Club:
    FCLolis
    Colosseum:
    Hello I haven't played SS in some months and I decided to download it again but after I logged into my account it's asking me to start all over by picking Noa or Sam
    How can I get my team back? Because I never deleted anything

2. AshDragon

AshDragon

IGN/ID:
    AshRed
    Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Something similar happened to me on my first account, I logged in one day and my data was gone. Turns out the account wasn't gone (I could still find it) but that it wasn't linked to my phone (back then I didn't link to Facebook or anything).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you need to link the account to Hive, Google+, Facebook, anything to keep it (sometimes the game loads and it asks me to link my account to load it. It's still there). I emailed Com2Us about getting my account back, left my IGN, level, ace, everything and they did nothing. They just said the account was deleted forever and I couldn't get it back.

Maybe there's a different way to get it back, but I don't think you can unless it was linked to something. Then again, my encounter with this was over a year ago so maybe it changed.

3. Erick10Barcelona

Erick10Barcelona

IGN/ID:
    Dexter10
    Club:
    FCLolis
    Colosseum:
    So if it's linked how can I recover it? hive is linked to my Facebook account but idk if it works like that

4. AshDragon

AshDragon

IGN/ID:
    AshRed
    Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Ah then if it's linked there should be some way to retrieve it. I don't know about how to do that, sorry. If I had to guess, I'd say there's an option in the settings menu that allows you to log out of an account, so there's probably an option to log in. You could try that?

5. I3lackBro

I3lackBro

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Try re-logging back in.

6. Erick10Barcelona

Erick10Barcelona

IGN/ID:
    Dexter10
    Club:
    FCLolis
    Colosseum:
    Thanks guys for everything but it didn't work guess I will just start all over but imma miss Bell and Jin being on my team lol

7. Erick10Barcelona

Erick10Barcelona

IGN/ID:
    Dexter10
    Club:
    FCLolis
    Colosseum:
    Actually I just tested through friend request and I find my old account there so I am assuming that there has to be away to get it back since I can friend request it

8. I3lackBro

I3lackBro

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    I really do not think you should start over. Actually the problem might be with the new Galaxy server that was added. Try going into the options in the game (etc button in the managers tab) and change the server to Global Server it may be the default server you are in is Galaxy Server. Really hope this helps

9. Erick10Barcelona

Erick10Barcelona

IGN/ID:
    Dexter10
    Club:
    FCLolis
    Colosseum:
    I was already on the global server so I changed to galaxy and now it is asking me to pick between Noa and Sam again
    ._.

10. Erick10Barcelona

Erick10Barcelona

IGN/ID:
    Dexter10
    Club:
    FCLolis
    Colosseum:
    Hey guys good news I was able to get my team back! Thanks for all the help add me if you want
    IGN: Dexter10

AshDragon and wesley Grett like this.
  11. Voider

Voider

Just wondering, how did you get your team back? I'm having the same problem

12. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

I assume the OP reconnected their account to HIVE, and thus was able to restore access to their account. If the issues you face are also due to redownloading, but have access to HIVE, there should be no issues.