1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Ardor Starter again, a little lost

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by RensaeNya, Aug 11, 2018.

1. RensaeNya

RensaeNya

IGN/ID:
    RensaeNya
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Hi guys ! I just starterd the game again :3
    Well, I was afk for some reason so..
    Whatever, the game wanted me to play again, so he give me 2 6* players the same day with free draw and premium ticket ._.

My actual team looks like that :

Kyoko - Jibril - Baltheon
    Victoria - Beth - Lynia
    Kevin - Shu - Erica
    -Ein-

I'd like some help to know which 5* player should I do to replace Beth Lynia and maybe Kebin, and which support pick (I think DQ IS an option but..)
    Since the Ein ace's is dual ardor/dark

Really need your help ! :3

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Use Erica in CM and DQ in backline.

You can replace Lynia for Beth. If you can us Kevin 20% AB to get shu to move b4 enemy backline you should keep Kevin. Other viable players are Yuri for more HP, Loyce and Chundo for some Crit Res. Think they give 30% while Kevin only reduces 20%

3. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    If you're using Ein, then using DQ isn't an option...it's a must.

Other than that, I STRONGLY recommend you to bench anyone who's not Ardor or Dark in your team. Jibril is fantastic, true, but you lack Ace synergy, which might hurt you quite a bit. Either you go Ardor/Light or Dark/Ardor.

With that said, don't stop investing on Jibril, for she's outrageously strong (way too strong sometimes, imo). All you need is to grab a Duran or Jiho (which you will eventually, as long as you keep playing and farming those sweet Dimension Stones) and put them as an Ace. The downside is your team will be similar to plenty of others, but if it doesn't bother you, go for it! lshia

Here's what I believe you should be seeking as a team formation:

Kyoko - Baltheon - Renee/Melisa
    Victoria - Erica - Kyosuke
    DQ-Yuri-Shu(support)-Kevin
    Ein (Ace)

Keep in mind Yuri is a placeholder, someone to boost your backline and trigger Friendship chain on Ein while you don't draw/scout/buy Jiho

Another possible formation would be Ardor/Light, built kinda like this:

Kyoko - Jibril - Renee/Melisa
    Victoria - Sammy(Ace) - Erica
    DQ-Yuri-Hyang(support)-Kevin
    Ein

Yes, you would have to bench Shu, but I don't think that would be much of a problem, since he's a God in PvE, but slightly above average on PvP.

Hope this helps!

I3lackBro likes this.