1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Still no Parabellum ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ShoutFox, Jun 12, 2017.

1. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Hi guys !

Even after the maintenance I still have my Rabian 5 MSPU and no Parabellum... This maintenance was suppose to reduce my Rabian at 0 MSPU and give me 5 Parabellum no ?

Do you guys got him ? because I feel like I'm the only one who got rekt ><

Johny Sama likes this.
  2. Vendanna

Vendanna

IGN/ID:
    Hitei
    Club:
    Nothingness
    they only changed those RABIANS into parabellums, if you used them up, you didn't got anything. just send ticket to BB before they forget

3. kismet07

kismet07

no , if u used them then u forfeit getting para bullets aka parabellum . had u only put them in your inventory without mspuing then sure , but not now

4. VelmoR

VelmoR Legends

IGN/ID:
    VelmoR
    Club:
    Nekofora (Ex. SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Champion League
    Colosseum:
    Same for me, i already sent ticket to bb.. what are they doing in the maintenance that suppose to revert unused and used rabian into parabellum.. bb so fucked up

5. JJnguyen

JJnguyen

they should at least unlock him in the player book for people to have him as chain unlocks. This is really unfair for those MSUP rabian by accident or not knowing. Also he is a really strong free Special character vs rabian for free to play players. Way to lose more players..... by punishing people for their own mistakes.

Johny Sama likes this.
  6. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    I've goted Rabians too, but didn't tought bb would fix that so i used them too

7. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams

IGN/ID:
    ThuHigh
    Club:
    SaviorsOfThunder
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    (To lazy to try)
    If you used the new Rabians on one you got from the previous season you have to contact customer support.

ShoutFox likes this.
  8. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Okay I'll do that thank you !