1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Stuck at 44 CoD ( after changes )

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by HakaBaka, Sep 6, 2018.

1. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    Helloo, I used to go CoD 47 without many problems ( beside the Kirna level )
    But after those changes I can't get through Ein, front Bora is so damn annoying, sucking all my spirit and not allowing me to pass front with Aske, but, if I get to pass front my Sharr doesn't 1hko with 1200 pass, and she doesn't even get close to do so
    My comp is :

Sakiel ( PS ) Balthe (BoS) Shar ( SHoT + ace)
    Beth ( JR ) Meta ( Battalion) Nabi ( Transfer of Corruption ) ( Tried to swap Nabi in Beth position and to put Choi ( CI )
    Nabi Meta Choi
    Shaman (EBM) Askeladd (PS) Nikita (EotS) ( dark passer from COD)
    Alexa (El Rapper )
    I have available :

Maxed-Max spu :
    Lucid - Ellatrice - Uriel - Voncheat - Chitose Ustiel - Krishna - Milena - Shura - Armen - BD - Asakura - Milky - Silla - Isillia - BI - Linmay - Melisa - Vanity - Victoria.

Other chars:
    Hamerus - Verister - Patricia - Lindberg - Ravian - Lynbell - Sammy - Elua - Mariel - Anael - Irre - Shanti - Saramir - Neraizel - Elchitusa - Miho - Kiki - Valerie - Altair - Freyja - Nerua - Luka - Kyoko - Glayde - Elaine - many more. just lemme know what could help :(((

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  2. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    I don't know if Sharr damage output is lowered, but seems like her damage really does so.
    Its hard to kill Ein after 8 min game, so you must be kill her at first 3 min, or she'll tankier and tankier. (Just some noobs advice)
    In CoD its difficut to takedown computer Gk due to their massive hp, in short times. So, many ppl use the stack passive from other char to support the striker.
    Choi is one of them.