1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Stuck on Floor 29 ( ;_;)

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by BoundlessMyr, May 24, 2017.

1. BoundlessMyr

BoundlessMyr

IGN/ID:
    Ilfrey
    My midline can't seem to survive for more than one hit, and my Striker isn't strong enough to one-shot the boss. . .

I can survive for a while, but the ball's stuck in the backline. Plus, MW is being pretty annoying, and Latios' heal isn't helping much.

I need help lsleepy

Team Composition (Figured I need a Long Passer):

unnamed.jpg

It was carrying through floors really easily, like a stroll through a meadow of daisies, until I got to this one. . .then BAM. CARNAGE.
    *Note: Lia was not a part of the team during then)

Extra Players (may or may not have been invested in): BI, Ravian, Malcolm, Jeunuse, Lucid, Black Daisy, Vitos, Lilith, Lindbergh, Ronald, Cynthia, Nerua, Jury, Veronica, Jean, Sharr, Yuri, Lucius, Kevin, Angela, Roina, Beatrice, Shanti, Neri, Elizabeth, P. Meiran, Enthia, V. Bird

*Note: They don't have any superb or power-ups (besides Malcolm, Jury, and Nerua).

Thank you to those who can help~

:3

2. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    CoI? CoD? cant seem to tell but theres problems right off the bat such as

that nasty MW which fell into my eyes on why is she on a CM position. EE Lia and move her to CM, Lia at least does somewhat better job on being tankier as CM. another thing is that you should finish off BI fast. still a solid unit and will be a good filler in the missing spot after replacing MW.

as youre moving MW away, you might as well want to throw her in place of silla. since your not using her as ace and probably wont since you will need MW ace to make the best use out of it, its safe to say that you can start working on EE MW too to get her in a fighting state.

mikael is truly a decency at its finest option, he isnt that great...a great player who could do more of a better use would be kevin. overall 20% dr and the AB off the start is very nice, just get him EBM and he is good to go

luka is offcolor and is messing. probably may want to get sky as she is a very good player you might go for. as it goes for other offcolor, which is lynia, she can stay.

as of now thats it, hope this somewhat helps you out

3. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    You really should consider switching out Hiro for either Lucid or Vitos. Against Isillia it will take some investing, but hiro isn't going to cut it against a Latios team heal and Isillia heals.

My CoD team is mostly dark with Lucid in the front, it took some investment, but that match goes one of two ways, I steal because Metatron is OP and do a Lucid combo or they destroy my mid, move it to the back and I take one shot from Latios then use Phil (dark extra player) to long pass up to Lucid for her to do a combo. If you find you still aren't doing enough damage, wait until 20 minutes, you will need a healing backline most likely for that tactic so Virgil or Gaphyl could be useful.

4. BoundlessMyr

BoundlessMyr

IGN/ID:
    Ilfrey
    RIP Hiro, hello Lucid. Probs gonna go for a dark/light team or something then.

May I ask how you skilled your Lucid?

5. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    Yeah most light strikers are not in a good spot at the moment. Vonchi is in a good spot, but he is a legend :p. You are going to want to use a two passer front with Lucid because most of her damage is going to be coming from passers.

Lucid's main skill to keep in mind is Solar Eclipse - boost to action speed and receiving pass effect with a pass or critical hit. Moving Shadow is nice if you need pen and with her action bar starting higher she is more likely to go first, pass, then get an active pass back to deal massive damage. Third would be Extreme II to raise your crit rate with an attack. Last would be her active to skill up.

EE 60: 1/5/5/4 if you don't have any litre's or spare Lucid's to power her up is my preference, but you could always go 3/5/5/2 or some other variation.

6. Imbm

Imbm Playing Grindblue Fantasy

IGN/ID:
    Imbm
    Club:
    ShowdownBR
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD = 56/CoT = 40
    I used lucid a while in CoD but i got stuck in 43, then i changed to Damien and i reached 48. I think Sharr, Damien and Shanti is in a better spot than lucid to CoD. To CoI if i'm not wrong a lot of people are using Jean.

Okayshows likes this.
  7. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    Do you build Damien with Crit rate stones? I recently got Damien, but I haven't used him yet. After looking online, his technique never seems to get that good, so I am just wondering if he has issues getting criticals.

8. Imbm

Imbm Playing Grindblue Fantasy

IGN/ID:
    Imbm
    Club:
    ShowdownBR
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD = 56/CoT = 40
    My Damien have a little issue to crit only against high CR units like Irre, but i think i can fix it if i get crit rate in teamwork. Currently i'm using 2x red CD, Wind Caller and a dark dribble or a dark crit rate. About the low dribble, the second passive+Wind Caller cover it easily, even more in high CoD lvls when units have a high amount of dribble.

9. BoundlessMyr

BoundlessMyr

IGN/ID:
    Ilfrey
    @pudgy penguin @Imbm

lvero

Thank you very much for your input~

It means a lot to be able to get advice. I think I'll build toward Shanti or Sharr for now so I can clear the floor, since I don't have many dark units (Lucid is one of them).

As for Jean, I just adore using him in the PvE modes (it's just plain fun, idk why :D).

:3

pudgy penguin and Imbm like this.