1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Superb Boss Baldr Strategy Thread (7/28/2018 - 7/29/2018)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Freemium, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Freemium

Freemium

IGN/ID:
    Freemium
    Club:
    Casuals (Looking for Active Players!)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    41 + 35 CoT
    Last superb boss of the Twilight of Valhalla cycle...and he's a utility long striker.

No idea what the fight will actually be...other than my assumption that Leventor and Askeladd will be useful friends.

999 ST locked in, and my managers will have an extra 90 on-demand once the event starts.
    Good luck everyone!

2. Laser85

Laser85

Rainy weather, all units without rainy immunity will have their support skills reduced by 80% (50% line buff becomes 10%)

3. Laser85

Laser85

Enemy team info

10 Ardor players and 1 Light player (Baldr is midfield)

Angela (GK)

- 80% DR, 90% Pen Resist when hp > 70%
    - 60% Crit resist, 60% Crit damage resist, and decrease effect of debuff skills by 80%
    - Other skills same as normal

Def line

Helen/Lucius/Tyler normal skills

Shu

- Recover 80% spirit and 30% lost hp when he attacks
    - Increase all players CAR by 90% and active effeccts are applied on all players by 60%
    - Other skill normal

Mid

Ari/Yuna normal skills

Baldr

- Decrease damage taken by Ardor players in the team by 50% from Dark players and increase damage dealt to Dark players by Ardor players by 50%
    - Increase damage taken by Ardor players in the team by 25% from Thunder/WW players and decreases damage dealt to Thunder/WW players by 25%

Front

Sam

- Recover 10% HP for allies in line every 3 minute
    - Decrease power-up and support passive effects by 15% of enemies in the line
    - Decrease pen resist by 100% and coop defense by 100% of enemies in the line (Does not affect GKs)

Noa

- Remove debuff effects from allies in the line every minute
    - Decrease spirit stone effects in the line by 30%
    - Decrease crit resist of enemies in the line by 200%

William

- Active: 300% AP, 300% Crit rate, 100% Pen, no cooldown, no cost
    - Recover 30% bar of allies in the line when he attacks
    - Increase crit damage by 800% but paralyzed
    - 100% DR and 100 pen resist for friendly team when you use a long or forward pass, lasts even after the player dies

4. Leatra

Leatra

IGN/ID:
    Leatra
    Must get the ball first :D
    Screenshot_20171007-004924.jpg

5. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Took me several tries, but finally managed it.

Jeunese|Baltheon|Armel
    Aslan|Lynmay|Askeladd
    Valia|Hildegard|Malcolm
    Presty
    Miri friend used up front for my Striker

Lot more people posting about their strategies on the reddit. Pretty much the general strategy is to use AB drains in the back, especially Malcolm to suicide attack into William, to prevent William from ever shooting. Malcolm isn't necessary, he's just the most convenient and safest choice. Valkia works great too and has the added benefit that she doesn't have to suicidally attack to drain AB. Hildegard and Shu seem to be the most popular choices for getting the ball out of the back, but ultimately any hard-hitting linebreaker should do. What matters most is you're going to need someone who can kill their way out because you can't forward/long pass the ball out if you want to beat this. Get whoever you have that can hit the hardest on penetration and place them in front of Sam or Noa.

In the midline, however, you are free to forward/long pass as much as want. Unless you have Rainy Weather immunity on key players there is little to no point making a totem stacking mid. So just throw in all the forward/long passers you can. The mid doesn't look impossible to penetrate through so if you have to I think you can get by with another hard-hitting player to penetrate your way through. Forward/long passers are just a lot quicker and safer.

Jeunese is MVP at the front. If you have him, use him. Max his active. He alone can almost entirely negate Angela's crazy durability as his active's health drain is not affected by her debuff reduction. Players like Armel (active) or Serestia (dying) can help chip out the last of the health drain you'd need to drop Angela below her threshold. Or you can double up on Jeunese's active through a friend Jeunese or the use of Jibril. However, I'm not sure what the best course of action is in the absence of having Jeunese or a friend with him. Everyone I've seen so far posting about beating the match has used Jeunese.

A lot of people are saying this has been the hardest boss for them yet. That wasn't the case for me personally, but I can see why it might be so for others (especially if you don't have Jeunese).

6. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 60 / CoT : 50
    I feel like maybe I wait to much to start shooting, but anyway this was like my 3rd attempt I just was testing and as usual did it without expecting it xD
    Finally this boy is all mine~~~llove

Kazu19 likes this.
  7. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D60*I100*T50
    you have the best strategies, I always use them <3
    1st try
    seres friend in back,
    speartip on jeun and ebm on homer
    jean shot, silla eots, jib ps
    valkia ea, sob dook
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Vasallo likes this.
  8. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Got on my 4th attempt (would be on my 3rd, but I placed Leventor on the wrong spot, lel). It is a simple match if you have the right units, but you need patience, cold blood and good synergy.

Here's the formation I used:

Leventor-Baltheon-Jeunese (thanks, @Viticide)-Hamerus with EBM
    Askeladd-Veronica-Freyja
    Shu-Serestia-Bell
    Raklet

Basically all I had to do was to stack Freyja's passive whenever I could (there are better options, but Leventor has Affection for her, can't ignore that), stall the ball on the back and use Shu+Bell to kill either Sam or Noa. Sam died first and then I passed the ball after reaching mid. Once Askeladd got the ball, I had her active pass to Jeunese, who would use his active to bring Angela's HP down to 75% (thus killing that passive that made her stupidly tanky), pass the ball to Baltheon (buffing his team and debuffing the enemy's), who would in turn active pass to Leventor. I didn't have enough spirit to use Leventor's active shot, but his damage was enough to kill Angela.

To those who are still struggling, keep trying, you might have your chance sooner or later. Best of luck! lnoak

9. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 60 / CoT : 50
    Really? I do? :eek:
    /shy/
    Thank you Kazu~! That's so nice from you :3
    Actually I took a look of what the other people did in match's forum there was only 4 comments tho xD
    Like the Jeunese idea also Miho :eek: I started using Jibril and Magnus in the back, but then I realized that wasn't necesary hehe x) I was better to manipulate enemy AB and avoid willy actions as much as possible

10. Yuraji

Yuraji Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Yuraji
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Screenshot_2017-10-06-18-28-20.png

Took a few tries because I didn't realize passing from back screws over the match xD Gotta read them skills before trying.

11. Freemium

Freemium

IGN/ID:
    Freemium
    Club:
    Casuals (Looking for Active Players!)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    41 + 35 CoT
    Damien (ace) / Jeunese / Hamerus
    Jiho / Sammy / Phil
    Linmay / Serestia + Shu (friend) / Malcolm
    ----- Presty -----

The back line can guaranty a 45 minute game if you focus on denying William AB. Serestia's suicides & Malcolm's attacks both stop William from using his active to end things. Shu gradually whittles a path up to the front line.

The forward / long passer combo in mid will give you an opportunity to use Jeunese's active to sap Angela...then suicide with one of your wings to get the ball back into mid. (If the ball stays up front, their Shu will heal Angela. You don't want that.) Don't push the ball back to the front line until Jeunese's Active is ready to sap Angela a 2nd time...then set up your striker.

I had 5 stacks of ennervation, but my Damien is not fully invested (Lv. 60, mspu +0; has WC but stones not optimized).

12. VelmoR

VelmoR Legends

IGN/ID:
    VelmoR
    Club:
    Nekofora (Ex. SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    William - Jeunese - Silla - Jibril (friend)
    Linmay - Black Ivy - Kevin
    Sage - Khirel - Uriel (Ace)
    Yeon

Pray for blue chips, ball goes to linmay - forward pass to Jeunese - Active Jeunese - get the ball to Jibril - active pass to Jeunese - active jeunese - get the ball to william - and william will ohko

13. Philip35

Philip35 Swaggy P

IGN/ID:
    ArcSabre
    Club:
    Godspeed
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:

Team Lineup:

Baltheon / Jeunese / Jibril (Friend) / Leventor

Kalkrish (ACE) / Askeladd / Jess

Linmay / Shu / Malcolm

GK Isillia

Important notes:

1. Don’t let William shoot! Because it will be game over if he ever shoots!

2. When in the enemy’s backline, Don’t let Shu attack. Or he’ll heal his entire team!

Basically, Our goal is to get the ball to the frontline and use Jeunese’s Active skill TWICE. The first time will be when we use Jess to forward pass the ball to Jeunese. Use Jeunese’s Active skill to shave the enemy Goalkeeper’s health. We need to do this so we can avoid Angela’s insane Damage Resistance.

Next, pass the ball to Jibril and use her active pass skill to pass the ball to Jeunese again. This will let you use Jeunese’s Active skill Again. After that, get the ball to your Assist (Baltheon) for an active pass to your Striker for an Active shot to the enemy Goalkeeper. This should leave her with little health. Just want to mention that Kalkrish is there only for his Ace skill which increases Pass effect by 90%.

Now we need to survive while waiting for the chance to get the ball back to your striker. As you can see, The enemy have three strikers. The most dangerous one is William who if he ever shoots will kill you on the spot. For some reason though, William’s Action Bar recovers the slowest of the three striker so We will be using Malcolm’s Collapse Camp passive skill to prevent him from ever shooting. Let the other two strikers shoot as much as they want but not William. Linmay is there to support your Goalkeeper with her healing. Shu is your main penetrator and also secondary healer.

Please forgive me for the extra long video. This was my 2ND Attempt. In my first attempt, I screwed up the backline timing and William was able to shoot and kill me. This time I made sure by probably suiciding Malcolm more than necessary to ensure William never gets a turn.

Finally, use Shu to continuously break through to the mid line and use Askeladd’s Active Long Pass to Baltheon for and Active pass to Leventor for the Win. Good Luck Guys!

14. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    bumping this up again as baldr is for a good while now up for grabs, and now there is a bit less than a day to pick him up now.

relatively easy superb boss, dont miss your chance