1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Superb Boss Enthy Strategy Thread (8/18/2018 - 7/19/2018)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Philip35, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Philip35

Philip35 Swaggy P

IGN/ID:
    ArcSabre
    Club:
    Godspeed
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/Dagger_Assault/Enthy 2_zpsuap593k7.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/Dagger_Assault/Enthy 1_zpsfbtparmk.jpg

Frontline:

Sharr: I used Sharr re-rolled to Volcanic Immunity. She is my only well invested Ardor Striker. She has Teranox Blood spirit stone.

Passer: Any well invested Ardor or Light In-Line passer will do. Preferably with Silent Cold if possible. Must be Re-Rolled to Volcanic Immunity.

Yuri: Yuri is used to Buff your Attack and Pass Effect. She has EBM in both account.

Midline:

Can be a mix of a combination of players. The midline is not needed to do anything except buff your own players whether for extra attack power or to help survivability.

Choose from any of there players:

Jiho, Elise, Sage, Sammy, Erica, Jacob

Backline:

Shu: The star of this match. If possible Shu should be well invested as he will be doing all the heavy lifting. Shu in both accounts have S.O.B. Red Dribble, Red Damage, and Dark Damage stones. Must be Re-Rolled to Volcanic Immunity.

Sammy: Sammy is here for healing the line. Giving your GK extra HP with a pass. Also adds Action bar. Also she is used as the Ace for this match for Dual Ace Burst (Light/Ardor). Actually If possible, You can use a friend’s Sammy also for DUAL Sammy Ace!

Death Queen: Death Queen is needed to help your GK survive. She gives Ardor GK HP and Lessen Whirlwind striker damage.

Kevin: Kevin is here to give you Action Bar advantage and also to help with survivability.

GoalKeeper:

My main account uses Lucian as GK. I feel you get an easier time using Lucian than other Ardor GK because of his Healing ability. Lucian has H.O.M.

My Alt account uses Angela. Angela has Dense Magma as unique stone.

Both Goalkeepers must be Re-Rolled to Volcanic Immunity. I have ZERO problem surviving even One Vs One shots from Shanti.

GamePlay:

Basically Shu will do all the penetrating. Try to activate Kevin’s Active skill to get action bar advantage. When you reach to the enemy front use Shu to plow through the enemy Gk and defender. In this case, we WANT Enthy to co-op because this will hasten her demise. We WANT to kill BOTH Enthy and Duran in one swoop to have a One-Vs-One against the enemy GK. Use your Passer and Striker actives freely to kill Duran and Enthy quicker. Don’t bother with the Enemy GK. We have to get One-Vs-One to win. If you need more damage then stop by your midline to activate Jacob’s Active. Once you killed both Enthy and Duran and have One-Vs-One against Leonard…. Use Active pass from your Passer and Active shot from Sharr. Game Over! Congrats!

I found this method to have high rate of success. We need enervation though (45% - 50%) to get the enemy Goalkeeper’s HP to your striker’s damage range. That is all. Surviving this match is easy and your only problem is doing enough damage. One potential problem is the enemy Mira getting her active off and healing the enemy team which might get you to run out of time. Otherwise I see no problem completing this match. Hope this helps. Good Luck Guys!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Wow. Back then, i wasnt so strong that i cant even reach the goalkeeper.

I Love the cat on her EE, so i want her so bad