1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Surviving/beating Coli 43

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Noobz, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Noobz

Noobz

Current Set-up with some success:

Leventor, Veronica, Luka
    Khirel(ace), Duke, Meta
    Miho, Bell, Mangus, Elizabeth
    Isilla

What I try here i penetrate up the middle with bell and duke, get a shot off with leventor. Try to steal the ball back with meta. I can get the GK down to 50% usually, but isilla has trouble surviving at that what. What are other people doing to get through this? I have many players, so open to many options.

I tried with my level 60 FSPU william, but lacking crit. rate with the enemy backline.

Thanks

2. Noobz

Noobz

any suggestions? Still stuck on this

3. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Why not do double forward pass and ohko Jin with William? Swap sammy with Bell. Mid Linmay, Khirel and BD. Replace veno with either Yuri or Elaine.

Let enemies pen to your backline and you stall the ball at backline until Miho use her active to fill the AB of your mid and front line. Pen or forward pass the ball to BD. BD active and pass. Linmay forward pass to front. Elaine active, then luka active pass to William active shot.

4. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    First of all... Metacancer is a Reflex Defender so you don't use her as penetrator stick her in Center Mid where reflex monsters should be and try use her as a stealer and as a tanky player.

For penetrator you should use Duke he is the top attacker atm since he can give lots of damage and receive less damage than usual attackers (a good duke can penetrate in first atack and can be not penetrated in first atack). Never, i said never, put Khirel and duke in same line it doesn't even make sense, better having Khirel in back as a sub penetrator since enemy front does not have defence to stop him. The other mid lane you need should be one that increase reflex to the entire line making your duke and your metacancer even more strongers.

Leventor is good also your Veronica supports him but most of enemies back line are WW Thunders<WW enough said.

Remove Elizabeth cause she is good only to mono WW teams and even this if you build her very well. Try to Draw a low cost enhancer for example: Elaine; Milky Way.

Also put Magnus in his Buff zone (atm where your miho are) to increase his effective in team.

So if i would make a team with those characters it would be this:

Miho (Support) Should be used in center mid or in center back among with Meta or Bell

William - Elizabeth - Luka

Duke - Metacancer - Veronica

Magnus - Bell - Khirel(Ace)

Isillia.

It is important to build the characters according to their function. For example: If you use Veronica as a mid line Reflex Buffer, like ive suggested you will not increase her third passive even if you choose to keep Leventor as striker.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  5. Noobz

Noobz

Elizabeth is the coli helper. I usually use meta as CM. Khirel is notsupped at all, so I use him for his crit. Damage totem. Everybody else is FSPU. I managed to pass it.

Now,stuck on 44 with the latios healer... Camt seen to her front shooting

The double pass did help on 43.

Thanks

6. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Khirel totem skill is global, no need to keep him at mid line among with duke. Instead you need a Reflex totem.

7. Noobz

Noobz

And take him out?I can drop in linmay. He's not strong enough to pen. Like bell can currently. Is my team better with out him in this case?

8. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    No one needs to be out, just swapped... Khirel has a Global buff so his position don't have THAT many importance, since you already have duke as penetrator no need for Khirel (in mid line) and don't mistake... Khirel is the second better Attacker atm Bell is nice but she is defensive not offensive i do know she have a strong status and is awsome to penetrate but she aren't better than Khirel in that (when in equal conditions) superb Khirel and find this by your own. Well that's all i can say for him since even im not used to backline Khirel cuz he is my attacker. The player holding you sure is Elizabeth.

9. Noobz

Noobz

I can't do anything about Elizabeth.... She's the coli helper. I'm not at a lack of players. And I'm saying khirel has not been supped at all. My bell currently is FSPU and +160 And stoned. I'm just wondering g how I can pass 44. Some general strategies, or players that are useful to pass it. My PvP team is FSPU, ST, and mostly +160, I just can't pass this coli.

In this case I was using my mid line to buff/revive totem. And use duke to pen in the mid, meta to steal, and khirel as a team buff. Bell is being used to pen from the back and take out the defender by the GK so I can OHKO.

10. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    44 you can use double forward passer method. Just put Nerua in your backline and you should be able to tank all the attack until you are ready to forward pass the ball out.

11. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CM is where most of the reflex monsters are used be making him bery tanky in resume is hard to penetrate by CM, is better for your attacker pass through the corners most of players "want" you trying to pass trough CM and Khirel buff is good enough to let him out of the team. And again... what is a coli helper? I'm not used to this expression also I'm a brazilian so i didn't even know what it means.

12. Noobz

Noobz

During coli matches, you get Elizabeth or meta for champions

Johny Sama likes this.
  13. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Oh i see, but you already have meta don't you?

14. Noobz

Noobz

Yes, I think a passer is more effective for the coli at some points