1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Team Ardor/Ww for 5*League

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Spaycker, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Spaycker

Spaycker

IGN/ID:
    Spaycker
    Colosseum:
    What do you think about this set up :

Kyoko - Mélissa - Renee
    Victoria - Yong Hee - Kura (L)
    Loyce - Chundo - Saramir - Magnus
    Ayres

In the futur i'll change Victoria by Aslan and i don't know if Magnus is well woth in this set up so i can change him for Kiki/Khalid/Miho or someone else ?

My second answers is : isn't better to play mono ardor then ? with

Kyoko - Mélissa - Rennee
    Victoria - Yong Hee - Erica (L)
    Loyce - Chundo - Kevin - DQ
    Angela

So What do you all think ? :)

2. Selfox

Selfox

IGN/ID:
    Selfox
    i have no idea who ayres is lol. backline should be grandeur chundo saramir magnus and irre
    instead of yong hee you can try xing cm

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Agree with Xing mid, he always good over there, just make sure he stand with lot of reflex. Linmay and Victoria can make that superior, capable to reach 1.8k with no effort right away (It's mean, there's not much effort to reach 1.8k) , few stones can make this happen. He sure a reflex tank tho.

And for Gk, maybe you can afford Irre as a good blocking Gk, (Idk if you mean Ayres is Irre). After few spu and stone, she sure can hold up to 3 shots, then any action speed ace to help you out from line.

4. Spaycker

Spaycker

IGN/ID:
    Spaycker
    Colosseum:
    Yes Irre = Ayres, my game is in french sry

I'm playing YongHee mid because of all Chain ^^ i don't have Grandeur and Aslan is because i don't know how to optimize this team :/