1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Thunder Team formation help

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by noy, Feb 17, 2016.

1. noy

noy

So this is what have so far,

Guin, sky, leventor
    eden iggy Hilde
    robin serestia lynia
    isillia

i wanted to go thunder/dark because of the serestia pull and hoping to get freyja while she has a boosted chance to obtain.

any suggestion to make my team better or rotate some platers around

currently have victoira Skorn Anael and Orses

2. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    For a more optimized team, try:

Guin/Iggy - Sky - Leventor
    Eden - Serestia - Lynia
    Robin - Hildegard - Anael
    Isillia

Serestia can stack her debuffs faster in CM, so she moves there. Lynia goes mid because her buffs will get more value there. Hildegard penetrates out more reliably, and Anael gives some nice CAR. Freya would presumably replace Eden or Anael.

While you wait for Freya, I'd suggest scouting Luka (to replace sky) and Nerua sooner rather than later. If you wanna push for a purer thunder/dark, look for Avnore to replace Anael. I could say scout Raklet or Zibroi, but Isillia is fine off color and performs more reliably. If you're hating Hildegard, you could try scouting Malcom or Dale, but the differences would amount to preferences (but Dale has some nice boots).

Hope this helps and grats on your pull!

3. noy

noy

thanks for the feedback! definitely gonna rotate my players around

4. fabo

fabo

Galaxy:
    gold
    Colosseum:
    U need metatron to make this team work dude, Also bell the ideal formation could be
    Baltheon Luka leventor
    Lynia/bell metatro serestia
    Freya Ronald/zibroi nerua magnus