1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Ardor Team Member Swap Opinion

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Idrist553, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Idrist553

Idrist553

IGN/ID:
    Ruruka
    Club:
    SilentNight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    So i just checked the Soccer spirits forum and see that Melisa is getting EE and her skill are changed ( Like a lot) and pretty helpful for my front lines, but i already have Elaine, Renee, and Sharr trio on the front so i don't know should i swap one of my frontlines for her.

Screenshot_2018-04-19-09-59-30.png

And Here's my current squad btw, with the ardor benches and reserve

2. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Before we address the new girl I have some quick team suggestions.

Shimmy your CM to the left, Gaphyl to BM, and Erica up. Graphyl + Angela is mandatory to keep her passives up. I swear to you if you keep that man in Mid you’ll lose to too many inferior mids. Erica CM is perfectly respectable. She does her job.

Scout Victoria to get rid of that 4 Star cutie. You need that reflex totem. Go on a mad hunt for Kevin and drop Lia. She’s adorbs but Kevin’s passives are excellent.

And as for our new shiny EE, you can likely drop Elaine and go double passer. All that pen makes Sharr a happy girl AND you don’t have to wait for stacks.

Okayshows likes this.
  3. Idrist553

Idrist553

IGN/ID:
    Ruruka
    Club:
    SilentNight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    i think i want to keep lia cause the next update lia skill is changed:

[Lia (Ardor)]

- The effect of the passive skill "Heart Pounding" has been modified. (Extreme Evolved, Lv. 5)

> Previously: Increases the team's action speed by 20% with a pass for 15 min.

> Changed to: Increases the team's action speed by 20% and critical resistance by 20% with a pass for 15 min.

- The effect of the passive skill "Effort II" has been modified. (Evolved, Lv. 5)

> Previously: Recovers the action bar by 30% when being attacked. (Recovers 35% HP first, and the recovered action bar will not go over 80%)

> Changed to: Recovers the action bar by 30% with a steal or when being attacked. (Recovers 35% HP first, and the recovered action bar will not go over 80%)

And i think that change can make my angela more durable, and i can agree about gaphyl and erica switch places to heal angela because she's still squishy even with that all crit resistance

4. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    I clearly missed that part. Put Lia in the support slot cuz them some good changes.

5. Idrist553

Idrist553

IGN/ID:
    Ruruka
    Club:
    SilentNight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    and about my lovely 4 star, i still haven't found a perfect change for her in her current position but my best pick is jean with his long range shooter. But jean is lacking penetration power so his shoot will not do much damage to the line

if you want to see the next update note here's the link :
    https://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/27277

i think nabi will less useful because her passive gets pretty good balanced from 100% damage to 60%

And Here's the change for Melisa EE :

- The Active Skill “Soccer Ball Shift II” has been changed to “Soccer Ball Shift III” at Extreme Evolution. (Extreme Evolution, Lv. 5)

> Soccer Ball Shift II: [Pass] Recovers the target’s action bar by 100% and increases the pass effect the target receives by 30% and the target’s penetration by 20%.

> Soccer Ball Shift III: [Pass] Recovers the target’s action bar by 100% and increases the pass effect the target receives by 40% and the target’s penetration by 25%.

- The Passive Skill “Dividing Space” has been changed to “A Girl Running in the Dream” at Extreme Evolution (Extreme Evolution, Lv. 5)

> Dividing Space: Decreases the incoming damage by 20% and increases the action speed by 20%.

> A Girl Running in the Dream: Increases the pass effect by 30%, action speed by 30%, and decreases the incoming damage by 20%.

- The skill effect of passive skill "Esper's Talent" has been modified. (Lv. 5)

> Previously: Decreases the penetration resistance by 15% and critical resistance by 15% for 3 min with a pass.

> Changed to: Decreases the penetration resistance by 15% and critical resistance by 15% of the enemy position for 5 min with a pass.

Pretty sweet changes right? that's why i considering putting her in the main squad

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  6. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    get Victoria ASAP as the optimal choice to drop that Tiffany. Jean is not worth it on PvP since he is a spirit glutton and needs quite of support to do decently.

Querry and Okayshows like this.