1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Team Set up and Suggestions and Answeres

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by e23, Jan 11, 2017.

1. e23

e23

Front Line: (From Left to Right)
    Milky Way: (Y: Def B: Pen G: Steal, Prisim: R reflex)
    Baltheon: (P: AS. P: Steal B: Pass. Prisim: R Pass)
    Vounchi: (Y: Crit Rate, Y:Rec. Pass, R: TB. Prism: R Crit Dmg)

Middle Line:
    Duke: (Y: Drib., Y: Pen, P: ES. Prism P: AS)
    Metatron (Ace): (P: HP, Y: TW, Y: Reflex. Prism R: Reflex)
    Beth: (Y: Reflex. Y: Drib. Y: HP Prism P: HP)

Back Line. Mikael: (Y: Drib, B: Pen, B: Crit Dmg Prism B: Crit Rate)/BI: (Y: Reflex, P: Steal, R: Drib, Prism, R:Reflex)/Mariel (TBD)/Kiki (TBD)
    Chitose: (Y: Drib, R: Dec Dmg, G: AS, Prism R:Reflex)
    Alice: (Support): (TBD)
    Virgil: (Y: Reflex, Y: Crit Rate, R: Crit Dmg, Prism R: Reflex)
    Isilla: (Y: Def, Y: Dec Dmg.. Y: HP Prism P:HP)

So I'm running a light/dark team. I can easily make it to Platnium with this team but as I play I notice that most times Metatron gets destroyed in 2-4 hits and not to mention once it gets to the back row it's only luck that either Virgil or one the other players on the wings steal the ball up. I played the PvP live and I was OHKOed every time. (Sadness) And also my front line is like a glass cannon it'll take 1-3 hits before they are taken down. I want to know how to make this team more survivable as well as if the stone set up is good for my team. If not, what stones should I give to them and the TBD players. I know my team needs uniques Believe me it's hard for me to get them so for now I appreciate it if someone can just tell me what stones I should get until I get the req. uniqes (And an explanation of why.). Also the reason why you see some players on the same spot, it's because I'm still trying to figure out who to place who on the team. Thank you all

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    I think just go all in Mono Light

Silla / MW / Vonchi

Duke / Ustiel / Beth

Chitose / Black Ivy/ Mikael

GK Isilla

Shaman Support

3. e23