1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

The Best GOALKEEPER

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by xX_Ryuu_Xx, Dec 17, 2016.

1. xX_Ryuu_Xx

xX_Ryuu_Xx

IGN/ID:
    Ruinedz
    Galaxy:
    Global
    Colosseum:
    Right now i'm still wondering who is the best goalkeeper beside 6* JIN. Can you guys please recommend some great goalkeeper to me.

2. Ghenna123

Ghenna123 Lazy esshule

IGN/ID:
    Ghenna123
    Galaxy:
    Champion
    Colosseum:
    Angela , BT, Pretty perhaps

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Presty

i've found it once, and she's increadibly stronk. My spu-ed shanti takes 3 shoot before it breaks. So she's guwd GK

(considering Presty's enemy passive removal- passive)

but dont get too hype, she's legendary tough ;P

4. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    Cant really imagine any situation where jin is in the top GK spots , like srsly whenever i see jin im like 'ya sure jin whatever'
    He is being shamed by a red head in a slutty doctor suit and and oversized jacket loli

Angela is pretty much the hardest GK to crack ATM , following by presty and maybe BT idk

but Angela and presty are the only ones i really would take caution with :/

5. GengisDog

GengisDog

IGN/ID:
    gengis(kan/dog)
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    G.L. 2600+
    Atm the best one is Angela, shes one step up to BT, Isilla, Key, and even jin.
    Shes advantage is that she doesnt need any legends to get a good sinergy and be a good tank.
    About presty, shes really good against the high ammount of elaine, utility strikers on the table. Max thrill just get aiolos. Her problem i suppose is what kind of stones u build, for now might be a little bit low on crit resist than decrease dmg (for what i see in games for now). Compared to jin she get a sure more survivability but to compare with the rest of gks on table i think that her EE is needed.
    lpoke

FelliLoss likes this.
  6. Viticide

Viticide

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Jin is a very solid GK. Definitely among the best despite that some people seem to love bashing him. About the only active block GK atm who doesn't completely feel crippled if he can't active block the big shots.

He has 60% crit resist, with an additional 30% for active block (and his is only a 10 min cd). By comparison, BT has 70% only after she actives, otherwise she has 45%. Ronald has 65%, no way to get higher from his skills. Kei will have 45% on the first shot, but needs to build up more stacks (most likely meaning get shot at more) to reach 65% and then max out at 85%. Isillia has 65% only above 50% hp, otherwise she drops to only 40%. Jin's crit resist is the best with active block, and among the highest unconditionally vs the rest who all need actives or conditions to top it, except Ronald who only wins out by 5%. Reroll a Thunder slot and give him Star's Tears to take that crit resist all the higher and give him some self healing. If Jin can't avoid being crit, no GK can.

He also has the best base stats for a GK, and a kit that provides DR, defense, and hp. His kit is perhaps rather boring as a GK, but it's solid all around.

The other top GKs atm are Angela, Presty (4 min paralyze is much too long and op, but otherwise her kit is solid but probably still in need of EE), BT, Isillia, and Robin (yes, Robin is pretty good now though he probably still won't ever see much popularity).

Some underrated ones are Lucian and Kei. Lucian was too good and got nerfed at the same time Angela got her op EE. People were dreading the thought of the return of Star's Tears Kei when stone slot rerolls were first announced. Both were solid but have fallen some. Half bar spirit at start if you get the ball has hurt all active block GKs. More offensive power has found its way back into the game and 1HKO is rearing its ugly head again. Put those factors together and two otherwise very solid GKs are left hurting.

FelliLoss and paladin like this.
  7. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    While I also think that Angela is very strong right now, I just wanted to say the obvious thing: Circumstances matter.
    Under circumstances I count how well your front/the GK's back is built, elemental advantage and your striker.
    E.g.: I'm using Leventor and thus have a lot less problems with Angela than others who use non-pen strikers. On the other hand I have a lot more problems with WW GK's than the majority of the people using Sharr/Bora/WilliOM.
    There are also Jins/BT's where I can win easily, but god bless if I meet a well built Jin/BT.
    Ergo: There is technically no "best" but if you want a name, it'd prolly be Angela (with a good line), since pen has been rare recently (hope it's gonna change) so the combination of high DR, no active block reliance, heals and PenRes (to take away the little pen that some strikers have) is very strong right now.

8. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee is despising the rising angela cancer era

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    Angela hater club ofc
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    here goes

why is lucian still good but underrated

1) perfect stone slots. can put the best uq stones that is needed for a gk? no problem just pick the pome or dm whichever u prefer more.
    2) solid chains. dale is seen to be time by time in teams so thtll help a bit whenever counter him plus the most important chain of all - erica affection
    3) is in one of the most strongest mono teams. pretty sure i dont need say anything here, lucian along with his many other fellow ardor players can provide him to be a solid goalkeeper.
    4) very high vitality stat
    5) husbando material. many skins, great looks, surely doesnt have better skins than jheet or anything but he is still pretty damn good.
    6) he has his own nation due to the fact it took for bb 32 years to get him his ee (unlike the presty or angela bandwagons)

9. Akeryu

Akeryu Elaine waifu's waifu <3

IGN/ID:
    LimeChan
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Late Diamond~Early Champion
    Colosseum:
    Apparently I happenned to clear the 48th
    Why asking? Everyone knows it's Presty XD

10. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    seen a lot of people using Kei lately

think it's prolly because of the number utility strikers and lines making Kei really tough o Ao

11. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Just ignore me, thank you.

Oh please. We all know the best Goalkeeper is Irre because IRREKT !

Ryodo and AstroCat like this.
  12. Sayano

Sayano The Necromancer

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    50 colo, cot 46
    Best gk? Easily Black mashed potato

13. OmegaPain

Oh cmmon guys! It's gotta be Ryu !

14. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee is despising the rising angela cancer era

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    Angela hater club ofc
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    pls we need to have some kind of nick for him,Rye perhaps

e: found a meme for him already [​IMG]

15. Happle

Happle Some Person

Nothing beats the power of a level one, ardor benchwarmer.

16. OmegaPain

HADOUKEN !!

17. GengisDog

GengisDog

IGN/ID:
    gengis(kan/dog)
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    G.L. 2600+
    SHORYUKEN!

lpoke

18. Ghenna123

Ghenna123 Lazy esshule

IGN/ID:
    Ghenna123
    Galaxy:
    Champion
    Colosseum:
    Best gk is nute... Wait
    I mean for the ohko session , along with raklet and robin #ripthundergks

19. OmegaPain

Only if you are a cheap Shanti scrub user.

*Triggers Shanti users*

20. Gadovi

Gadovi

IGN/ID:
    Gadovi
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 48, CoT (Old) 48; CoT (New) 46
    Are we reviving this again? BB already confirmed that the best GK is Uriel.