1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Third SoccerSpirits Tier List

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Darulos, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Amlet

Amlet Ardor fan

Galaxy:
    Gold
    Frankly I ever always thought that certain defenders were a bit to strong, like hildeghar for example, and tankier than the average attackers. Probably I still use Hildeghar and Mikeal because I like when they onehsot their opponent. >_<
    About William, I don't know... that guy is stronger than other legendaries but he has only superior power and critical damage, other people have some good passive skills.

2. iderpupanda

iderpupanda That One Person That Asks A Lot of Questions

IGN/ID:
    iCtrlTroll
    Club:
    SavioursofThunder
    Galaxy:
    Silver 70 away from GOLD
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 27 CoT: 15
    When does the list get updated with the new players?

3. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

I wonder why Black Tortoise didn't get placed on the "Top Ten Fallen" list. Her score change was -32.

Also, what the heck happened to her to merit such a horrible score change? I just started using her recently, and she seems pretty darn good. Did BB nerf her or something???

4. Raytan

Raytan Bora's follower

IGN/ID:
    Raytan
    Galaxy:
    Somewhere near diamond
    Colosseum:
    It was... 40?
    BT scored 83 in the second survey and 69 now, that's -14 not -32

5. ReyT

ReyT Seeker of Legends

IGN/ID:
    NightsX
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Champ
    Colosseum:
    43 (before the change - 42 now =) )
    Nothing - This isnt a bad tier list per say but is heavily subjective as it is effectively a popularity contest. Other tier lists have her as a top tier top 3 GK behind Angela only slightly. Also the survey is before many recent changes what really bring up the potential of BT. The best way to look at things in a game like this is not to look at any one tier list. Look at several and try to determine why the unit got particular ratings, then make a judgement for yourself on how the unit fits in compared to others.

6. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Aaah, I see that now. I must have misread her score, or mixed up the lines somehow. TY.

7. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Fair enough. I understand these are very subjective by nature, but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't an actual nerf I had overlooked or something.

8. smoshy

smoshy

IGN/ID:
    smoshy
    The whirlwind poll was done just before the June 22 Black Tortoise buff. BT without heals was pretty bad, especially when Sharr and William were the most popular PvP strikers at that time.

ReyT likes this.
  9. ReyT

ReyT Seeker of Legends

IGN/ID:
    NightsX
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Champ
    Colosseum:
    43 (before the change - 42 now =) )
    That makes sense and explains the rating - the heals helped her so much.

10. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Indeed. In her current state, she's a beast. Since her heal is on pass, she has the benefit of being able to manually top herself off by handing the ball around, as opposed to Lucian who ONLY heals when he's going to be taking some damage along with it. Since GK AI is pretty much guaranteed to pass the ball, the net effect is the same as that of Lucian / Zibroi but with the added twist of player control (when needed).

I can dig it.