1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Thor (New) Superb Boss Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Freemium, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Livenortusitonalor

Livenortusitonalor Club Apocalypse

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    CoD & CoT Completed ~ Floor 50 Beaten & ~18,000+ arena wins
    Askeladd is friend askeladd.

She is not fast, yes. Enemy is very fast. Which is why I used quick start from jeunese + speed totems from Didi + Kiki.

Match starting AB (0-40%) + Match starting pass AB (10%) + quick start (20%) can help you to be at 70% AB right at the start with some luck

2. VelmoR

VelmoR Legends

IGN/ID:
    VelmoR
    Club:
    Nekofora (Ex. SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    Cant beat it cause dont have sharr, my shanti still lvl 60 with no + and no powerups..
    With william active i only can give about 8k damage, cant beat the GK with 1 shot lol

3. JLawliet

JLawliet Milky Wayfu~

IGN/ID:
    JLawliet
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 44 - CoT: 40
    Beat it with a plain simple and straightforward OHKO strategy.
    I use this formation

Celus - Black Ivy - Sharr
    Kiki - Yuri - Neraizel (support) - Victoria
    Elise - Shu - Chyntia
    Uriel (Ace)

Celus and BI for DI debuff, Kiki and Yuri for pass effect buff, a bit of AP buff from Elise and slow them down a bit with Chyntia.

Hope for RnG so they start with the ball, Neraizel steal, active pass to Sharr, and Sharr active to OHKO. http://imgur.com/a/HPFsV

Good luck for those who are still trying!
    P.S: special thanks to @Unknowned your Neraizel rocks

Unknowned likes this.
  4. Seadrias

Seadrias

For anyone struggling on dealing enough damage to finish off the superboss, the boss's GK has a passive that increases passive debuffs on her by 75%. Note that this doesn't affect actives like Elaine's active skill. The best way to defeat the superboss is to take advantage of this passive and decrease their damage reduction below 0% with increase damage debuffs. To get the GK to 0% decrease damage, you need roughly 70-85% increase damage (not sure on the exact number). The following are good players/stones to use to get the decrease damage down. All values are factoring in the 75% increase.

Celus - 35%
    Sharr/Shanti (on attack) - 35%
    Elaine (active) - 30%
    Vivid Fear - 26.5%
    Black Ivy - 26.5%
    EBM - 16%

Stacking a large number of these will put the GK into negative damage reduction, which translates to a direct increase in damage for your striker, making it possible to shoot for the absurd damage values necessary to kill the GK.

Most winning strategies I've seen use a lot of increase damage debuffs. I just wanted to explain why these work for anyone still confused after seeing a winning team's formation. Happy hunting everyone!

5. Noobz

Noobz

I borrowed a friends shar. My front was
    Vivid fear, celus, renee
    Black Ivy, Askladd, Alice
    Didi, Khirel, Yeon, Uriel (ace)

Had to increase my pass stones on askladd since my friends sharr was about 200 damage short. My biggest issue was not starting with the ball and when I did start with it I wasn't fast enough to pass it until I put in alice.

6. RagnaFarron

RagnaFarron

IGN/ID:
    Ragstorm
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    why cant superb bosses not be cheese strat central? i cant freaking get this hooker just cause i dont have didi, god damn it. this is legit insanely frustrating, i can never get any of the superb bosses cause of one stupid unit

7. PuYang

PuYang

IGN/ID:
    PuYang
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:

Where/How are you calculating those numbers? Why is Black Ivy 26.5%, and Celus 35%?
    As far as I know, Sharr is 20%, Celus 20%, Black Ivy 15%, EBM is 16% like you stated. Just wondering if I'm not understanding this properly?

EDIT: oh, just read you meant with 75% increase. my bad! I didn't even notice that on the boss xD

Also, don't forget about Red Crit Damage stones!

my formation for beating this:
    Renee [EBM] (does more damage than with Silent Cold) / Celus (0 sup) / Sharr [TB]
    Elise (0 sup) / Sage (0 sup) / Uriel (Ace / 0 sup)
    Saramir (0 Sup) / Jibril / Linmay (0 sup) / Silla (Friend Ace)
    Isillia

With Jibril in the back, the passes generate more than enough spirit to long pass with Saramir to Renee.

8. Freemium

Freemium

IGN/ID:
    Freemium
    Club:
    Casuals (Looking for Active Players!)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    41 + 35 CoT
    Under-leveled Sharr and Shanti, no Celus, and no EBM = brute forcing my way through with William...but it's done.

9. MoistFlute

MoistFlute

IGN/ID:
    Azusaaaaa
    Club:
    AshesofDawn
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    http://imgur.com/9rWe60y

65% enervation, used a friend's Sharr. Didi provided spirit to Verister in mid, and Kiki's and Magnus's passives help her move first. Maxed out Verister's active so Sharr can do more Critical Damage. Black Ivy increases damage done on GK and slows the backline, Metatron and Alice decreased GK Max HP. Sharr OHKO w/o active using TB unique and two red crit dmg stones. I lacked asskeladd and an invested sharr or other OHKO striker.

10. Sterly

Sterly

IGN/ID:
    Sterly
    Anyone with askeladd i can friend? Let me know.

11. Noobz

Noobz

add me

12. Bolnp

Bolnp

Club:
    True Affinity
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    COD 43 - COT 42
    I made it with William (no active) but had to borrow a baltheon, and needed to use IC Sammy for fwd pass, didi in the back for spirit (change her weather skills with a sparky) yeon buff, front line debuff: kevin ebm, celus. I had ~15% enervation. No askelade used
    Another club member won with Kirin.

13. Xenon9909

Xenon9909 The One With No Luck

IGN/ID:
    Fencer
    Club:
    EternalLegends
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    I wasted all my ST for the 1000 points event
    lflip

14. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
  15. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    There' s another one match, any suggestion and help?