1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Thor Superb Boss Strategy Thread (12/8/17 - 12/9/17)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Freemium, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Freemium

Freemium

IGN/ID:
    Freemium
    Club:
    Casuals (Looking for Active Players!)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    41 + 35 CoT
    Link to her first appearance.

A little late to the thread, but this one's a bit of a pain, thanks to all the spirit-steal when your opponent acts. Have your PS stones locked and loaded!

I managed to beat this one by throwing a bunch of legends at it:

William (7*, mspu, TBxDB, ACE) / Hamerus (6*, 1 spu, EBM) / Celus (5*)
    Jiho (7*, mspu, FTS) / Serestia (7*, mspu, TB) / Chundo (6*, 4spu)
    Princess Meiran (6* 2 spu) / Jibril (7*, mspu, PS) / Aiolos (7*, mspu, EotS) + Askeladd friend (PS)
    ----- Lucian (7*, mspu, PoME) ------

Chundo's there for the chain; he's never going to touch the ball, so substitute him out with anyone who gives you a useful totem.

Regardless of who wins the toss, the ball will end up in your backline before you can move. Just pass the ball around to abuse Jibril's kit, thereby healing your GK & hopefully building some spirit.
    Once you have enough spirit:
    1) Get Meiran's active up.
    2) Askeladd active pass -> William Active. (NOTE: You don't have enough spirit - without changing player immunity - to use Hamerus' active pass.) OHKO.

...doing this fight really reminded me why I need to cave and just buy myself an Askeladd...