1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Thread for Simple Questions and Answers

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by GioB89, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Daydreamer

Daydreamer

IGN/ID:
    Daydreamer
    Okay thanks. So new question. Do player suits and their power up lvl stay forever or do they reset sometime?

2. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

They stay until the devs decide otherwise.

3. Yuuto

Yuuto

IGN/ID:
    Yuuto2002
    someone specify what are the gifts from jibril plz?

4. Homie

Homie

IGN/ID:
    Homee
    Galaxy:
    bronze
    Colosseum:
    So, Im a bit confused about these Master Yowu's and "Amplified Power-up Level"s.

1. How is that different from Littre and "Superb Power-up Level"s? On most of my characters, the Amplified and Superb are at the same number, but I can imagine that getting +30 Superb Power-up would be game breaking.

2. How do you use Master Yowu? I even tried feeding it to a random 3* level 1 just to see if it would let me, and it wouldnt work,

5. Kuudere fanboy

Kuudere fanboy

Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    29/52
    Littre is used only for Superb Power Up, the 5 gray circles that glow orange. You only go to +5 for it.
    Amplified Power Up is only associated with Master Yowu and only goes to +30. I believe they're only usable on 5* and frankly, you wouldn't want to waste it on a 3* even if the game did allow such a thing. His evolved form is used on 6* only. By the way, you need 3 of Master Yowu to make Amplified Power Up go up by +1..yup, you need 90 of those Master Yowu to give one single card a +30 Amplified Power Up, lol!

6. ZhafuanZ

ZhafuanZ

IGN/ID:
    ZhafuanZ
    How do players know what stone they should use for PVP?
    Get stones to buff up their strengths to make them stronger? or buff up their weaknesses, e.g. low health or slow, to make them balance? or all strikers get pen, goalkeepers get crit resist?

7. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    all of the above and much more, it's very self explanatory, but people struggle on which stones their players should use and i don't blame them, a kirin set up is different from a regular ohko or a utility setup

many people decide how/who uses whatever stone through experiencing PvP first hand. others plan ahead using strategy to find a group of players that can sync with each other, making tweaks with stones/players later on

which is why there are crit resist teams, extreme one shot teams, and mono/dual teams

if you pay attention to other people's stones, read the game mechanics, learn how/why you lose each game. you pick up a lot of things, like a milky way carrying a whole backline full of AS debuffs. she can continuously steal kill as long as she has double green steal stones and a kevin (action bar no longer stacks)

or if your against a team that drains spirit, use stones to get spirit

if a goalkeeper doesn't stack any DR but is full on crit resist/hp/defense, it'd be wise to use red critical damage for DI/EBM

a thousand watchers or battalion build on a tanky player in the mid, can get you many steal kills when enemies penetrates

"there's basically a wide selection of gimmicks"

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  8. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Got 2 questions

Was in pvp and noticed some players were super gravity immune like micki was this added as an option for the weather immune or is it only for special players cos would be interested in rerolling issila weather immunity for this if possible.

For subs on dribble stones is it normal that they don't work when I am not holding the ball cos I thought subs were always up (specifically a dr sub on L dribble) . If no can make a video and post this up on bb forum for fix. Going to change stone setup if this is normal on a few players and dump all dribble and steal stones I have and replace them.

9. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    In the galaxy super league matches, how does the game decide who you will be matched up against in the tournament bracket? I got to platinum and have been in 2 tournaments. Both first rounds I faced an opponent who was only +-100 TA from my team. Both second rounds I was faced with opponents who were 3k to 4k higher in TA. Maybe it was just bad luck, but that was crazy going from 9k opponents to 12k and 13k opponents just one match later. Is this the case where if I wait a bit those people will move to the higher leagues meaning I will be playing people closer to my TA again?

This question is about spirit stone power-ups. Is there any way besides using Neris to influence the chance of a successful power-up or evolution? I am wondering because RNG for the power-up system sucked the past couple of attempts. To get 4 4-star spirit stones to +15 I have spent over 3 million gold. Earlier I thought I could rely on about 500k-600k per +15 power up of a common 4-star spirit stone. I am just starting to get into spirit stone leveling and combination so I am still fairly new to those mechanics and would appreciate any of the seasoned pros on the site to weigh in with their opinions.

Thanks!

10. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    It is based on who is in the elo when you refresh so even in silver I faught some 17K + ta teams cos I was rushing(day 1 of the season). Good thing about this is it means that if you wait a few days the beasts will go up fighting to the death for univers league and you can have a chance to win. A trick a lot of ppl use to get to galaxy is to wait the last week and then grind it just be careful cos climbing in higher leagues tends to be slower. Also ta does not define who wins as long as you have good synergie and chains you automaticly have an advantidge on teams 1-3k above you since they dont get there chains.

There is no way to influence chance of power up (nerris is assured) BUT many end gamers belive that is you fail 15 times in a row you should stop and restart the auto. Now for a more factual help there is a manager that lowers powerup costs and powerup cost event combine both and you can powerup all day.

11. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Gravity Immune is only available for some characters. You cannot reroll to it.

Sub stats always work. Are you sure you calculating this correctly? You can see this outside of the game too. Remove the stone and add the stone, you will immediately a change in their stats.

12. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    KK then going to report a few ppl that must be hacking then but what you saying makes the most sens to me.

KK then that means the stones are buged cos when duke hold or not the ball his dr stat changes and that is not a passive of his kit or the stones I am running. Will wait for the patch to hit and if it is still doing that I will record and post this on the official ss forum with video prof .

13. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

Yeah you're right Anavn. Some of the subs don't show on the stats page but do show up in game for some reason or other. Most likely a bug.

14. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    There are a couple of characters with gravity immunity. Micki is one of them.

It isn't a bug. Duke is an Attacker. Attackers get bonus DR when holding the ball. All Attackers are like this.

Which one? Examples please.

15. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    I was talking about presti and glade in pvp who I found quite odd so I reported all the ppl I see with that imunity on them.

So the duke bug got fixed in the 11h maintenance it seems I know there is a class bonus in dr but should not made a 35% difference in dr value tho

16. Kaian

Kaian Tàn Nguyệt

IGN/ID:
    Kaian
    Galaxy:
    Super Bronze
    Colosseum:
    My team:

Renee - Elaine (Star Tear) - Bora
    Vic - Erica - Roina
    DQ - Asskelad (Frozen Spear) - Seres
    Angela GK
    Yuri Support

What UQ stone would you recommend to pick tomorrow? I'm being unable to decide between beefing up Bora (she's decently strong now) or strengthening Angela. But I also think Elaine can have IC so she can quickly proc her active, or Ampoule From Kanrau looks so good on Renee. Not to mention my Erica could be very thankful for a Thousand Watchers too. My mid right now is a biiiiit unstable (Roina is very OP but the rest is weak)

17. Zeruzione

Zeruzione

IGN/ID:
    Zeruzione
    Is there a difference between "inflicted damage" and "damage received"? If so, which is better for what situations?

18. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    kind of unclear and can you tell us were you seeing those (like specif players) cos there are only 3 options in game

damidge reduce that lower damidge (a base stat on all players)
    damidge increase that the the target recives : lowers damidge reduce (elaine armel ardor crit damidge)
    incrse damidge delt to gk : a form of unconditional crit damidge (sharr new ww unique)

19. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Hello guys my team reach galaxy but i find the numer 9 from universe league. Galaxy server.. and his frontline with leventor,-celus-baltheon-guinevre my backline with jiho-duran-magnus-shu gk angela... How is possible act balth leventor shot no act skill my angela get 4,7k damage never se that my angela have 3,5k life... someone can tell me how to resist that shot?
    2 years ago nerffed william and bousted lev fck game

20. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    100% pen Lev can kill Angela with ease.