1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Thread for Simple Questions and Answers

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by GioB89, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Aozora

Aozora

yes, I am aware of the elemental thing. That's why when I saw the card said increase 34%attack power but stated no elements, I wasn't sure

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Y0 guys just started using jean and wanted to confirm if when he actives does the damage get divided between the midline and the gk since it technically hits 2 ppl cos I don't understand why he hit for 13K on first shoot 1 min in and 7K at 44min

3. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Yes, long shot damage gets divided if it hits more than 1 target.

anavn likes this.
  4. rojo30

rojo30

IGN/ID:
    rojo30
    Club:
    FinalUniverse
    Galaxy:
    improving...
    Colosseum:
    29.... and thats it
    my game usually shuts down over and over again since recently, its not the problem with the conection, its something else i bet. Does anybody else experimented the same issue?

5. Krezhyre

Krezhyre I am whatever you think I am

I believe it has nothing to do with the game but rather the device that you are using

6. Krezhyre

I believe it has nothing to do with the game but rather the device that you are using

7. Jaxx

Jaxx Insignificant Person

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    If you're on iPhone, log off Game Center, should work.

8. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Can second this. My old school ipod touch just randomly shuts the game off

9. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    it is happening to me too
    I do notice tho, the game seems not to play nicely with other apps when i switch from ss to other apps and back.
    one problem i have in particular is the galaxy league/arena. i keep on having error when i want to record, or if i switch to LINE to chat

10. Krezhyre

Not just SS but also other High Consuming Memory games, or so they are called, shuts the game you are playing IF you tried to switch from the game and to a different app (That's why I'm using Mobile for the game and Nox -PC- for the LINE or any other program and vice versa)

That isn't the only thing, if you noticed, while trying to record a game using like Mobizen for example, sometimes the audio doesnt synchronize with the visual after done recording or worse, it's laggy af.

Anyway, the point is, the problem isn't from the game(s) but from whatever device you are using and depends if you kept switching from app to app cuz that makes the game crash. Has something to do with your device's Memory / RAM. Learned this stuff thanks to @Audaciter

11. Vonchi is life

Vonchi is life

IGN/ID:
    Sheryboy786
    Can someone explain me what different it is between ultity strikers and the others?

12. Rynaki

Rynaki The Nezzy Oracle

IGN/ID:
    Rynaki/小竜
    Club:
    Nawzy's Nekos
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy/Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51/47
    Utility strikers are designed to shoot many times which each consecutive shot getting cumulatively stronger. These strikers often have low spirit actives with 2 minute cooldowns and have passives that stack (example: accumulates up to 3 times). Some examples include Vonchi, Kirin, and Vann.

Normal strikers/KO strikers have an active that has a longer cooldown but stronger effect, and have skills that buff the striker, maybe with the condition of being on a shot, but usually do not stack. Usually they are slower than utility strikers and do not have the capability of shooting in rapid succession. Examples include Sharr, Shanti, Leventor, Damien, and Hiro.

Some strikers can be considered a combination of the two, such as William, who is a powerhouse with a long cooldown active but has a passive that regains AB, and Lucid, who gains buffs after shooting once but also has a longer CD active.

13. Vonchi is life

Vonchi is life

IGN/ID:
    Sheryboy786
    Oh Thanks:3I have Damien too.......but I can't replace my Vonchi;-;

14. roghozin

roghozin

I need advice on my backline. I run a light backline of Hyang-Chitose-BI-Mikael with Kei GK. My question right now is should I replace MIKAEL with VIRGIL. Mikael is 3spu with SHoT and is my only viable penetrator in the back, but in the end, would investing in VIRGIL more beneficial for me?