1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Thread for Simple Questions and Answers

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by GioB89, Jul 17, 2015.

1. ZhafuanZ

ZhafuanZ

IGN/ID:
    ZhafuanZ
    That's alright, now I'll need to farm the clover fairy to get one of my legends to 99. Thanks again

Vendanna likes this.
  2. Nemrut

Nemrut

Hello, I am a completely new player who really just started, so I am completely at the beginning. My question would be thus: How important are the first rolls when starting out? Should I reroll until I get some specific players because otherwise I would be screwed since I'm not planning to dump a lot of money into this game (if any) or is anything good and one can get a solid team through playing the game regardless of the starting roll?

My current roll has only three four star characters but those are Eden, Rosaria and Rize and I think Eden at least is supposed to be a decent card. In my case, do I reroll or is that a starting point that is good enough?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I figured a new thread would be a bit of a waste for this sort of question xD

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  3. Vendanna

Vendanna

IGN/ID:
    Hitei
    Club:
    Nothingness
    People usually reroll until they start with a legend, since that saves them time and have 2 legends when they get to lvl 30

4. ShinHouin

ShinHouin I hate PDK Dragon with passion!

Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    Stone combine for unique. Is it still random, or we can pinpoint it now?

5. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Stone Combine will give you a random of the same element as the "Center Stone"

If there is a stone you really wanted
    keep picking that element till you get it

you could always trade in 5 unwanted unique to get a new random one of a element of your choice
    only way to "pinpoint" is the d-stone shop (should take a average player about 6-7 weeks to save up for one)

6. SunRîse

SunRîse Jiho ♥ Glayde

IGN/ID:
    DareOn
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    2600+
    Actualy when you combine 5 unwanted unique stones you can choose which stone you get as a result. Its not random, just make sure you place stone with the same attribute as a unique you want in the centre position when combining.

7. Idrist553

Idrist553

IGN/ID:
    Ruruka
    Club:
    SilentNight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Will there be a Legendary GK for ardor? I mean every element already have a great GK, Like Presty for dark, Jin for WW, and Kirna for thunder, and Isllia and Kei for Light.

Any Ardor GK can barely survive after 3/4 shots even after that crit resist and decrease damage.

8. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    That is the pattern they are going for, 1 of each player type for each attribute, so yeah the next ardor legend will be a goalkeeper

9. Idrist553

Idrist553

IGN/ID:
    Ruruka
    Club:
    SilentNight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    yeah, i hope so because my Angela can't survive on PVP.

10. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    I hope you got the upcoming new Ardor Gk @Idrist553 , Angela is little bit lame atm

11. Idrist553

Idrist553

IGN/ID:
    Ruruka
    Club:
    SilentNight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Thx bro, and i hope my luck allow me to get it hahaha