1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind /thunder build team

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by aleksxx, Jun 2, 2018.

1. aleksxx

aleksxx

IGN/ID:
    IStaryI
    So i just back play this game because i saw the 4th aniv major update and after play for 3 days im confused to build my team. Before update i use
    Beatrice/Chrono/Luka
    Hercules/Sammy/Mikael
    Gaphyl/Elua/Askeladd/Kiki
    Glayde

I know my mid line is so weak thats why i use elua's and askeladd's long pass skill to my front line.
    After getting some new players because the reward from the update i want to make a new team. and in my plan maybe the team will become like this
    Beatrice/Karpila/Chrono
    Linmay/Freyja/Vivid Fear
    Saramir/Magnus or kiki/Aiolos/Askeladd
    Glayde

im still confused on kiki. i like to use kiki coz her pass totem to boost my askeladd so is there any suggestion to improve/replace that team?

My currently unique stone is only SHoT and of course it's on my beatrice
    My players :
    Ardor
    Erice
    Kyosuke
    Gaphyly
    Yuri
    DQ
    Angela
    Elaine
    Kevin
    Lucian

WW
    Aiolos
    Beatrice
    Magnus
    VF
    Saramir
    Linmay
    Shanti
    Elchitusa
    kiki
    Elizabeth
    Ernesto
    BT

Thunder
    Glayde
    Askeladd
    Chrono
    Karpila
    Freyja
    Luka
    Butcher
    Chyntia
    Lynia
    Lukia
    Beta

Light
    Mikael
    Hercules
    Sammy
    Kei
    Latios
    Elua
    Skorn
    Sky
    Isilia

Dark
    Phil
    Lynbell
    Ignes
    Armel
    Pinol
    Malcolm

Attached Files:

2. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Beatrice best girl. You got good taste my friend.

Beatrice - Luka/Karpila - Elchitusa/Evelyn
    Lynia - Neraizel - Vivid Fear
    Nerua - Magnus - Aiolos - Askeladd
    Glayde

I love Beatrice but know that life is rough for her. I’ll never tell you to dump your favs but know that Shanti is an easy direct upgrade. You wanna rub double assist, not stacking buffs cuz that takes too long. Karpila is cool because she can get some sweet pass numbers but remember that Luka has excellent passive and you can never go wrong with that much needed pen. Pick the WE assist you like. Evelyn is likely the better choice.

Mid need more reflex. Lynia has that and can pen reliably. Lynmay has the forward pass and is amazing but she’ll get penned through alt and suck up spirit. Neraizel is a must - have you seen that steal stat?! Aside from some select attacker CMs Nezzy will mess the enemy up AND give Beatrice extremely valuable buffs. Never underestimate a speed totem.

Backline needs nerua. The girl is your only hope against fully invested WW strikers. Magnus is superior to Kiki thanks to his rainbow DR totem although if you don’t like how his passives overlap with Nerua then consider Nikita (or Whoever is holding your duo color ace).

That’s about it. WW/Thunder is just overall a rare sight in soccer spirits. I commend you for working on it. Good luck to you!

3. aleksxx

aleksxx

IGN/ID:
    IStaryI
    So i better start invest in my shanti? But thats make sense why u suggest 2 passer if use shanti coz she dont need any more buff to do huge damage. Thank you i will try to build that team although it need some weeks to get all those ee material
    And with that nerua and magnus my GK will be hard as hell except for dark strikers lol

4. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    There is no rush. Enjoy the game, piece together your team, take advantage of the anniversary events. Good luck to ya