1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light / Thunder Team Update

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Reid, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Reid

Reid

IGN/ID:
    Reid
    Galaxy:
    Gold League (1400+)
    Colosseum:
    Hello,
    I restarted the game about a week ago (rank 116) and I am currently conducting this thunder / light team:

[​IMG]

And these are the players I have:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is the team okay? Do I have to make any changes? Since many new players have come out and I do not know who to take.

I take every advice.
    Thank you !

Attached Files:

2. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club:
    Worldweaver (galaxy server)
    Colosseum:
    Lets see here, Ill do my best to send you in the right direction. Since you are using Hiro ace I will assume him as a given for the team. If you wanna use a 4 man front your best option is a line consisting of Hiro karpila sakiel luka (even chrono and asuray could be decent). Silla is not a bad option either, but has been a little power crept with time. Anael is rarely a good pick, this case is no different. She does not provide enough protection to be worth the slot in the team. Hyang ran is the best replacement.
    Other decent options in the backline are vanity, altair, ustiel (she is a little more flex) and black Ivy. Mikael is not ideal anymore either and should in the best case scenario be replaced with Chitose. So basicallt chitose and hyang ran are almost must options and beyond that its a little more flexible. You are lucky with kei since he happens to be a solid gk atm.
    Your mid is ok, but you could always try some different players and see what feels good to you. Lynia in particular is never a bad pick. Cynthia could very easily be moved to one of the sides in mid. Bell can be used in the backline if you want to, but I usually prefer her as a center mid (though she does provide some hp in the back). If you keep her back then something like kei bell hyang chitose would be fine

3. Reid

Reid

IGN/ID:
    Reid
    Galaxy:
    Gold League (1400+)
    Colosseum:
    @Stonywings, Reading your advice I came to this conclusion:

Sakiel-Luka-Hiro(Ace)
    Duke-Sammy-Hildegard
    Hyang-Bell-Chitose-Virgil(support)
    Kei

All right? Or advice to make some changes? Who to upgrade first?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  4. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club:
    Worldweaver (galaxy server)
    Colosseum:
    If you wanna run a 4 man back then that is decent. If you ever wanna switch to a 4 man front then add Karpila. Id say give Cynthia a try over Hildegard. The thing with Cynthia is that she is great for some and poor for others. The speed decrease for the enemies can sometimes hurt you since you move too fast in certain cases. I would try her out. See if her debuff benefits you more than it brings you down. More often than not it should be helpful. Bell is fine in the back as a dedicated breaker. If you ever wanna replace sammy then I say go Bell cm. The rule of thumb is to invest striker and then gk. After that I would go for passers and then Sammy and Bell.

5. Reid

Reid

IGN/ID:
    Reid
    Galaxy:
    Gold League (1400+)
    Colosseum:
  6. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club: