1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Transaction went through but I never got the product

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Jabal123, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Jabal123

Jabal123

Colosseum:
    So I bought the 3.99 pound 30 day crystal pack, the transaction went through and i got a mail as well, but i never got the crystals and the icon to buy it still shows on my homescreen. Please Help.

2. Yuz

Yuz The mod this forum deserve

IGN/ID:
    Global:Yuzuru KR:Tokido
    Club:
    Phantasm19
    Galaxy:
    Milky way
    Colosseum:
    Which platform do you play the game on?
    All you can do is look up on their support

----For Playstore(android):https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1050566?hl=en&ref_topic=3364672
    Just read what you need to. (Example:Contact the app's developer for support)
    Also in the link mentioned above I'll highlight this out to you
    In app purchases can take up to 24 hours to be delivered. If you have made an in app purchase and don’t see it added in the app or game, wait 24 hours and check again. If it’s still not there, try the troubleshooting steps below. If the steps don't solve the problem, contact the developer for help.

If all fail all you can do is ask for a refund :/

----End of Android---

---For App store(IOS):https://support.apple.com/itunes
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on get support from there onwards choose itunes and select your problem (which should be billing)

---End of IOS---

Also If they reply something like :"Sorry but you have to contact the game dev themself" then... I'll apologize for wasting your time lol.