1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Two in one post.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by L3xor057, Dec 23, 2016.

1. L3xor057

L3xor057

1) So, you know about the new christmas event that gives you rewards for 3 days if you log-in during the 22-25 of December, the problem is I don't get any of these in my inbox, tried restarting and all this stuff.

2) When I try to evolve my gatekeepers, the game always misses on one of the materials so I can't finish my task unless I have one more material of each lol.

2. Sayano

Sayano Doki's Choi

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Rip? The gatekeeper thing is normal if I understand what you're saying. The event thing is rip tho

3. L3xor057

L3xor057

Yeah, the Gatekeeper thing sucks :( About the event, I ended up getting the 2nd day reward but not the first.

Edit: What I mean with the gatekeepers is seeing this : http://prntscr.com/dnf1dg while I actually have a evolved beezlebub ( http://prntscr.com/dnf23r )

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  4. Sayano

Sayano Doki's Choi

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Oh that's not normal. That must be a bug.

5. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Well that is normal because the GK you use as base is not a material consider it costs 2 5* and 3 3* to make a 6* same as making a 5* gk costs 5 3* gk counting the base and not 4 !

6. Sayano

Sayano Doki's Choi

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Ah, didn't see the second screenshot. Yeah that is normal.