1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light Uriel Frontline?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by GraggyBro, Nov 27, 2017.

1. GraggyBro

GraggyBro

IGN/ID:
    Graggy
    Colosseum:
    Hi, any opinions on how to build Uriel w/ stones and in a frontline?

2. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

3. Nicolyce

Nicolyce A storm is coming to us all

IGN/ID:
    HakureiReimu
    Club:
    SweetTwinkies
    Galaxy:
    Everywhere
    Colosseum:
    nowhere
    Did someone say Uriel?!felix!

For stones her set is either with Dragon's Bone (if crit and pen is needed) or SoB if she has a few crit totems around.
    SoB, green pen, green pen, light crit damage/rate.
    DB, Light pen, green pen, C. rate/damage.
    Her best frontline in mono light is Sakiel-Silla-Uriel if you don't have Jibril, if you don't have Sakiel either, Milky is the only one left in mono light front, she is also used if you want a 4 front mono.
    If you want a rainbow front than:
    For dark it's Balth if you have him, if not than Shura and Hamerus can work too (my first GL reach with Uriel was with them, Shura was at only 2 superb)
    For thunder Luka comes to mind with her speed control.
    You can also use Elaine instead of Milky I guess, nothing else from ardor goes along with her.
    Overall I would go for a Silla(+Sakiel if you have)-x of your choice-Uriel front /the ab recov with SoB Silla and Uriel is awesome/

I'm not the best player around and really trash at giving advice, but I hope this helps !duke!llucian