1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light Valkyrja Beth

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by e23, Feb 8, 2018.

1. e23

e23

So I've been wondering how to make her better since I can finally change one of her light slots. This season I'm going old school and trying the old Duke - Meta - Beth mid. With that in mind, what should I build with her to make her optimal and good? Also what build would be best for her if she was in mono-light?

2. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Honestly, I wouldn't reroll her slots. After all, you are going for a mid Beth with Duke and Meta...I believe Light crit-Light Reflex-Thousand Watchers is the optimal setup for her in your case, since she'll be tanky, hit hard when attacking and being attacked and with a solid amount of Reflex to boot, not to mention you'll boost your line's reflexes from two different sources (Thousand Watchers + Beth's passive). Prism slot is up to you, but I would go either with Light Reflex (for spirit generation) or Light HP/Ardor DR (for that eventual co-op that might save your day). Another viable option might be Radiant Justice.

If you REALLY want to reroll, then you could go with several other Uniques, like CCJ, Red Flame Garden, Battalion, FTS, EC, CI or LS. But again, I don't think you need to reroll any slot on her.

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    I agree.

I put some Balmung at her. :p

4. pjungwp

pjungwp Silver

IGN/ID:
    CrazyPing
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    I would actually prioritize HP and speed on her because as a leader if her HP low she doesn't even attack at all.
    TW is always good but I kinda prefer either Duke or Metatron to hold it.

5. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    TW duke is better than TW meta, Lol

And yeah, Beth got low Hp and she wouldn't attack at all, that's logical.

I pull back what i said, SoB is bad. Receiving wont do anything accept cm passer was there to help. Crit dmg won't help if she's not attacking.
    So, maybe some passive stone like TW who benefiting entire line and something when attacked would do.

There's few exception for Hp stone, because it's not always logically works, but worth to try, But shamely, there's only 3 Hp UQ stone, and two of them not too much woth for a reroll, and there's come Ermaltion, with Hp and crit resist stat.

Hmm..

Hp is good enough, and crit resist can hold Beth for longer match, as it's resisting crit hit, means, lower received damage.

6. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
  7. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.