1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Wait, I don't even, ugh...

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by DkPepper, Jan 10, 2017.

1. DkPepper

DkPepper

IGN/ID:
    DkPepper
    Hi guys, I'm back (again) asking for more advice.

After this recent patch, the title of this thread describes my feelings about my team. I was trying to move into mono ardor or at least a dual colored team before this but after Angela got nerfed (pretty hard actually, everything is 2hko now), I am beginning to have doubts. I realized that in SS you can't set your eyes on something, since everything will change when the patch nation attacks.

Currently my team is

Renee/Elaine/Sharr

Vic/Meta/Bell

Kevin/Gaphyl/Yuri/DQ

A crying Angela

I have enough DS for 1 classic legend

and 2 weeks ago I drew Jin (I was kinda unhappy about that at first, but after Angela's nerf I'm a little ok with that)

I do have MOST of the classic 5*s, but most of them aren't superbed STed etc

So, I think I might have to go RAINBOW for the near future, is there team that you would suggest to me?

And also, if I want to go mono/dual later on, what kind of team should I be aiming for? (Btw I'm not exactly too keen on mono ww, because of some personal reasons.)

Hope to hear some replies soon. Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    TBH just go Mono Ardor

Either go

Same Front

Victoria / Lia / Choi

Same back

Or

Same Front