1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

What can I change ? Please advice me

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by hugo92624, Sep 5, 2017.

1. hugo92624

hugo92624

Screenshot_20170905-214616.png

Please advice me.

2. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    silla is not that great in the current meta anymore as youre better off for a more solid passer like hamerus or balth imo

3. Snorcle

Snorcle

Instead of Kevin Magnus will be better i think and you should find another passer instead of Silla . In current meta 2 passers is very popular because of gaolkeepers like presty so you can replace Elaine with another passer but Elaine is good esspecially if she is invested very much. You have way too many legendries if thats the point try to find jiho and make her ace instead of duran and place her kikis place.

4. hugo92624

hugo92624

Now metatron is useless. Should I replace her with linmay. Get jiho to replace kiki and Magnus instead of Kevin

5. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    i would hold off for a jiho purchase as its bound known shes bound to get nerf hard probably. more like consider buy felix>meta

6. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    #TNM=Team no mid :v