1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark What is your opinnion ?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Snorcle, Mar 4, 2018.

  1. Snorcle

    Snorcle

    Messages:
    98
    Well dark is my color right now im using mono dark team. Also i have all dark players incule legends.

    Damien-Armel(Ace)-Baltheon
    Ashe-Metatron-Serestia
    Lindberg(Ex)-Patricia-Alice-Pinol Is the team im using right now.
    -Presty-

    Also my stones are

    Damien------> Ardor Crit, WW pen, Dark Pen, WC
    Armel--------> Evolved Addiction, 2 Ardor Reflex, WW AS ( I dont have EBM )
    Baltheon-----> 2 Ardor Pass, SC, Dark AS
    Ashe--------->FTS, Light CritRate, 2 Ardor Crit Dmg
    Metatron---->PoL, LightReflex, Ardor DecreaseDMG, Dark HP ( Dont have Battalion Either)
    Serestia------>2 Ardor Reflex, Lightning Speed, Dark AS
    Lindberg-----> TerenoxBlood, ArdorCritDMG, DarkCritDMG, WW AS
    Patricia------->MoTB, LightHP, Ardor DecreaseDMG, Dark Steal
    Alice---------->Ardor CritDmg, Dark CritDMG, Dark AS, CI
    Pinol---------->2 Dark pen, WW AS, Glabaris
    Presty--------->2Dark HP, ElRep, WW Decrease DMG

    My question is;
    What is the best mono dark team looks like in your opinnions?
    Also do you have any stone suggestions ?
    Which LegendUniques should i priorities? ( I have 4 DM but im waiting for stone upgrade event. Except Hope of ElRepeyon which legendary stones should i looking for ?)
     
  2. AquaXxX

    AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

    Messages:
    334
    Location:
    Somewhere
    IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Your mono-dark, it's already at the best condition (Noob says, cuz i'm a newbie anyway)
    The next disscussion is about the Stone's

    Hope of El-repayon + DM stat is good, considering meta atm
    Or you just can use DM with El-rep stat :p Hard, but not healing tho. Just use Hope of El-repa with those 4 DM stat, it'll be okay to climb to galaxy, maybe?

    Metatron is a pair for Batt, search batt.

    And about Ashe, FTS make him uncounterable, but it's still better than BE? or even TB? His heal could boosted, just a little advice.

    Serestia would great with Crimson Jade instead of LS in term of survivability, but you want spirit, i understand.
     
    Snorcle likes this.
  3. NEET

    NEET

    Messages:
    375
    Location:
    UK
    IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    40
    I dont agree with triple reflex stones Sera when you already have a metatron
    Meta + Sera is already two reflex debuffs, triple reflex stones would put you over the 50% counter attack cap

    The only reason to max-max reflex is for fighting other reflex mids with simular set ups, but the team with the higher reflex would barely win out and only get 10% conter attack chance anyway. At that your your better off just killing them with Clam icecal. As for the sprite factory agurement, she is a leader class already so the sprite made isnt terriable. The benfits of useing CI for decent steal damage is a much larger profit than weakening your player more than needed for a tiny bit more sprite.

    The logic is
    If a 2.2k reflex sera was fighting a 2k reflex sera, but the 2k reflex sera had a CI. The CI sera would win everytime where the 2.2k didnt counter attack. a 200 diffrence is like 10% chance . so thats like a 90% win ratio. And the 2k reflex is more than enough to deal all the 1k reflex players. Edit the numbers if you wish, the point is reflex vs reflex battels arent worth it when your fighting over small numbers

    Try 50 matchs with a CI sera, and then decide if you really really needed the extra sprite? And then if you did then you could always put a sprite maker stone on someone eles

    --
    I dont like the alice backline
    She actally dsoent help your backline, better to use her postion hp% debuff on thier GK. The only way a backline alice woudl work is if you stacked high steal damage to take advntage of her postioning, If your depending on reflex steals then it could work but too much RNG to depend on it ( might lose the game if your 50% chance failed 3 times in a row)

    --
    TB Linberg is okay but not great, without knowning your bonus stats am guessing your over criting. 130% crit chance should be the limit if you wanted to counter thier sera crit debuff. Top like crit debuffs arent common. It would be good to know who much damage linberg does, If she can already 1 shot thier totem/assist; then swiching to Wise man tale would benfit you (wise man tale legend stone with offensive substat if you cant 1 shot without it)
     
    Snorcle and AquaXxX like this.
  4. Snorcle

    Snorcle

    Messages:
    98


    All you talked about actually my contervertial thoughts about my team. You really killed it. I want to place Eye of the Storm to lindberg but until get that i guess i can try to use wiseman.(Well damien isnt gonna crit anyway but it gives defensives stats to lindberg i guess)
    For serestia you are right your math is correct i will test CI right now on her Thank you so much.
    For alice part i dont feel like presties can take too many shots she getting max 2hko from everyone actually. I very well invested her but still it is the fact so i place the alice jsut for steal the ball before they shoot it. However Krishna ee is coming so i can try to use her instead or Maybe mileena after she gets her EE?
    BDW i was thinking of use 4 front with hamarus and remove alice from my team. Presty would tank max 2 shots anyway there is no point to use 4 man backline :S

    Also @NEET i wonder what is your thaughts about Light/Dark teams. I think rainbow teams are much better but i dont have any viable rainbow aces. I recently drop Gariot and really want to try him out also i can buy another legend upcoming month i guess XD (im thinking of Jibril or Jiho for pvp or Askeladd for pve)
    Does crit dmg res backline work? With gariot shaman patricia and someone else does presty can be tank enough ? Also i can use Celus for my front line he is pretty good with damien :S But these are just my crazy thoughts !!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPOND REALLY :)
     
  5. NEET

    NEET

    Messages:
    375
    Location:
    UK
    IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    40
    Light Dark teams
    The style is useing dark debuffs and light buffs to stack a overwhelming advatnage, however sometimes said buff/debuff might take time to stack so some level of ablity to stall is needed. It simply wont have the raw power from min zero as other element set ups.

    Congrats on Gariot, my view of him is you must run him in 4 man backline and he cant be placed in the L/R postion. Strikers can counter him by shooting in directly, the jackpot situation is he uses his active and the other midldle player will activate co op defense (use stones for this). So its like you always have a 3 man damage split, with a chance of a 4 man split. In a 3 man line all you archived is a active that makes sure you co op defense, which dosent sound that amazing when thier striker could simply shoot at Gariot direcly.

    Balth + Jibril op, Jibel gives balth more pass effect and she is basicly a EBM that stacks with EBM. if she dies to counter the backline "super breaker" set ups that break all the way to your backline. Plus the active is decent for PvE too for clearing stages faster if you have enough sprite to use active more offten

    Crit damage res backline is very good vs miri + balth teams. But it does not mean skiping out on HP, if you build your team to counter miri with a 4 man backline you shold be able to tank 3 miri shots and die to the 4th. I would use Gariot with co op defense shaman MoB build. If you have it i would run off coulor Duran, hp/defense totem, lowers thier crit damage 30%, and attack/pen by 20%; Has very decent damage too if you build for it.
    Duran - gariot - shamen - Pat
    While fighting high base damage strikers it is a bit weaker, and action speed is a bit low. The whole team would be build around tradeing shots to outlast eachothers's GK rather than "active shoot race"
     
    Snorcle likes this.
  6. Snorcle

    Snorcle

    Messages:
    98
    Yeah i see i guess nowadoys perfect team is 10 legends with shaman :D Otherwise always you will have some weak spots. After Krishna ee and damien nerf probably i will something like 4 man front line or 4 man backline without alice in it :D
     
  7. NEET

    NEET

    Messages:
    375
    Location:
    UK
    IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    40
    sady yes, a long time ago legends used to be 5 stars with strange/uqine still that worked very well under certain conditions. Recently the simply have bigger numbers.

    I would have liked to see some legend totems only work with a certain element, so we can afford to make them have more effect without seeing them on every singal team. Prime example is if gariot only buffed light GKs, so we dont see the "cancer" known as Gariot + Kirna. Could add in a second element for lore reasons but its a good way to stop certain combos from being too strong, it benfits the devs by making it easyer to balance too
     
    Snorcle likes this.

Share This Page