1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

What LEGENDARY players do you have, and HOW did you get them???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Shipwrecksos, Nov 1, 2016.

1. ascheritt

ascheritt

Metatron (lvl 30 reward)
    Valkyria beth (mileage draw)
    Vonchi (premium ticket)
    Presty (crystal draw)
    Miri (crystal draw)
    Askeladd (crystal draw)

Im poor so i cant afford to purchase ds, lol

2. HgAlice

HgAlice

IGN/ID:
    Astopopl
    Galaxy:
    The Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Agony Abyss
    William (lvl 30 reward-He was useless to me back then before he got buffed)
    Shu (premium draws) (Rip his reflex actives...me disappointed but still he useful anyway) (all those new stones made it harder for me to get SoB for him)
    Duke (free draw XP) (Currently benched because I dun use light team & disappointed in the "buffs")
    Currently saving up for Choi...

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Got Choi from free draw, exhausted a lot

4. Ikhwan fikri nur afra

Ikhwan fikri nur afra EmeraldPlayer (The Emerald Player :v)

IGN/ID:
    928komcmr
    Club:
    BurntButterCups
    Galaxy:
    Now Silver
    Colosseum:
    lvl.21
    I've got duran and Valkyrja Beth both on the draw

5. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

AAAAAAND..., another William dupe. I so greatly despise that feeling when you get the excitement of seeing the red flicker, only to be let down. You're like..., "COME ONNNNNNNN...shit""

I know many other people on this board can relate. But seriously, it sucks.

6. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Yeah, feels getting hurt sometimes

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  7. Robin Huang

Robin Huang

IGN/ID:
    童菲
    I only played less than a week, and have 2 legendaries at this stage.
    Miri (lvl 30 reward)
    Jiho (crystal draw)

Just wondering, which legendary should I get next if from DS? Bathleon or a goal keeper?

8. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

You need a good Goalkeeper to progress. Miri can actually do well with just Neraizel and Elchitusa on the frontline (because of her chains). I have maxxed Baltheon on the bench, and I don't even need him.

Just be aware that whatever goalkeeper you get will need to have the proper support in the backline. For example, if you get Kirna, then you MUST get some good Crit Resist totems to help her out in the backline. If you end up with Presty or Ein, you're going to want some good DR or CDR totems.

Once you have that, I would focus on teamwide totems or utilitiy legendaries (e.g. Khirel or Shu). You already have Jiho and Miri, so as long as you keep Jiho's vertical totem targeted on Miri, you'll be able to pack a decent punch. Good luck!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018 at 10:15 PM
  9. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

Also, if you want a good "cheat sheet" for the best team comps, look at the global leaderboards during the last few days of a normal PVP season. You can see the full team comps and spirit stone collection of the top 100 players.

Heck, theoretically, you could simply copy the top guy's spot and rise to the top yourself, but that would take the fun out of the game.

10. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Well, sorry for interupting, but i got Duraaaan from draw last week. Pretty fun to watch my friends cry, watching a red flick shinning in my screen, nice BB, and thank you God

Shipwrecksos likes this.