1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

What spirit stones best suits Felix?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Cyto, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Cyto

Cyto

IGN/ID:
    Cyto
    What stones really benefits Felix the most? What is the primary stone that I should be aiming to get if I want Felix to use it? I just have a bunch of rare 4-star spirits stones like Revolving Cycle and Permeating cycle but they have pass bonus? Does that matter or should I use another stone instead

2. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Felix can make use of almost every stat. His main stats are reflex (to counterattack enemies) and one role of your choice (offense/defense). The only stat he never wants is crit resist because his heal triggers through enemy crits. You shouldn't worry about stone substats too much if you're not in the endgame, your main concern should be getting a rough outline of the team/builds you want.

If you want to have a specific stone build for Felix, you'd need to know what you want him to do. Should he be a linebreaker, a stealer or a tank? He will most likely be able to do everything at once but he'll excel at only one.

3. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Stacking more co-op defense
    you can stack 2 on him without rerolling, a 3rd one if you did
    last stone slot reflex