1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light What support for an ardor/light team ? + team advice

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Gotrunks, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Gotrunks

Gotrunks

Hi,
    I started the game about 2 months ago (rank 60) and currently running this ardor/light team :

Elaine - MW (ace) - Hiro
    Victoria - Shu - Gaphyl
    Leah - Chitose - Virgil
    Isillia

And i was wondering about the support and his position. I used to run a 4-men midfield with Eden and i can actually scout DQ, seemed for me a good idea to strenghten my ardor midfield but i see her only backline on the threads i read. What do you think about it ? Scout her ? Rather try a 5 men backline ?

For the rest of the team, i know Hiro is a problem here but i have only Bora or Kyoko to replace him. Tried to draw Vonchi last week-end : didn't happen, will try to draw William next week-end : won't happen. Probably need to scout a Sharr or maybe a Latios for a healing team. But i think the rest of the team isn't bad right now.

I have several other champs in my lodgings :
    Anael, Yuri, Roina, Cow Demon Queen, Kiki, Guinevere, Cynthia, Silla, Avnore

I take every advice
    Thanks !

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Bora is viable as a striker. No info on Kyoko.
    Black Ivy is an option for backline.

3. Rei91

Rei91 forum hiatus

Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52CoD/44 CoT
    assist(silla? renee?)-elaine-bora
    vic-sammy(ace)-choi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but gaph is okay now
    chitose-BI-shu-anael? (idk how good she is right now, mariel seems nice in back) I also saw some good mw in back
    Isi

Go 4 back, it's ohko now with all those williams/leve and sharrs...
    Latios is way better in mono light, sharr needs good stone substats and ideally reroll for wom sharr (but otherwise she's just... strong)
    Ele decr player (chitoger-magnus-dq etc) - get the same colour as the gk (u already have chitose). I do have them all for colo.
    I wouldn't invest into virgil yet, he will get nerfed and it might make him useless.

4. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    ^
    bi over leah

dq is a waste, unless ur planning to go ardor backline which only makes it worthy then.

only concern im seeing is not support, but the striker ur using. probably jump to the sharr bandwagon as there isnt really any better option from light striker aside legendary vonchi.

hard to give an opinion on what you could really add there in support, seeing ur back is light and other placements in lines seems good (shu is quite doubtable as cm though)

my choice for it would be dynames or anael, but its just my opinion on which i would go for, good luck

5. Gotrunks

Gotrunks

Hmmm ok, so first i will add some information :

Elaine (EE/1 spu) MW (EE / 2 spu) Hiro (EE/SoB)
    Victoria Shu (EE) Gaphyl (EE)
    Leah - Chitose (EE) - Virgil (EE)
    Isilia (next on the EE list/PoME)

Everyone is 5 stars, except Leah, Anael, Shu and Isillia.

I don't know what do you mean by "invest", if it's just evolution or if it's littre/swirlies. In that case i didn't invest on anyone (the spu are only dupes), i'm waiting for a good striker to spend my littre. I tried Bora instead of Hiro before EE him and found her less effective. Is she really an improvement ? Should i invest in her or waiting for a Sharr ?

For the passer frontlane, it was one of my question. Everyone does it so it's probably the best option but i didn't see really why except the action bar, my double totem worked pretty well buffing Hiro and MW can easily steal the ball from the backline (she was my ace too). But yeah i will EE silla and put her in the team with Gaphyl as my new ace. So MW is free, i can consider her as support no ? to buff the midfield or the backline. Or she gets out of the team ?

For the backline, I heard BI was good for her crit res, probably try to scout her. I use Leah to penetrate the frontline cause she 2-shots everyone with her 800 dribble (more than anyone in my team) and with the addition of Silla chains and an EE she would be pretty strong, i don't really understand why no one likes her (except anavn ^^ )

I like Shu as CM, can OS everything with or without the ball at my level thanks to his double action but i get the idea of putting him backlane so he can use his passive more. Problem is with Victoria/Sammy/Gaphyl I don't have any penetrator midfield no ?

And thanks for the answers btw :)

6. I3lackBro

I3lackBro

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Shu is a legend who is already at 6* and Leah, Anael and Isillia are 5*. Guessing you made an error there.

Yes investing means littres,swirlies, Special Training (ST).

Don't understand how Bora is less effective for you but ok.

Anavan can use Leah more effectively because of his team. Leah has a lot of chains with his team. She still can be considered as a meat shield to put in front of strikers.

7. Gotrunks

Gotrunks

No i drew Leah, Anael and Isillia from the mileage thing so they were already 6 stars. But i made a mistake thinking we could put any stones in the prism slot so Isillia can't run PoME.

For now i just put Silla frontlane and MW support, and i'm aiming for the team rei91 said. Probably keep Leah behind until i get Sammy CM and Shu goes CB.

Thanks !

8. hello ahref

hello ahref

Black Ivy is an option for backline. -

9. hello ahref

hello ahref