1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

What's a good build for Metatron?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MFA, Aug 3, 2017.

1. MFA

MFA eltiT motsuC

IGN/ID:
    Ace3907
    Club:
    MadC
    Galaxy:
    Diamond league
    Colosseum:
    Build in terms of What spirit stones to use or any other advice on how to build her, is welcomed(Unique Spirit Stones or just normal rare or common spirit Stones)

2. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    There are several possibilities, the "classic" versions would be double light reflex, TW/Batt and the other one HP. I've also seen some using ER recently but you generally want to give her high reflex and bulk in order for her to reflex-steal/take hits (for her passive).

MFA likes this.
  3. MFA

MFA eltiT motsuC

IGN/ID:
    Ace3907
    Club:
    MadC
    Galaxy:
    Diamond league
    Colosseum:
    Metatron in my team is +160 and full spb but seems to be weak, as usually the other team would be able to steal the ball from her quite easily almost around 85% of the time, and I have been wondering what I can do to improve her (spirit Stones equipped:Battalion +13 and dark steal,light hp and reflexes spirit Stones)

4. MFA

MFA eltiT motsuC

IGN/ID:
    Ace3907
    Club:
    MadC
    Galaxy:
    Diamond league
    Colosseum:
    So mainly Reflex,Hp and either Batt,TW or ER?

5. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Mine doesn't have any + and still does her job quite well. The main things to remember are
    -That stealing from someone is often easier than penning through them because a ball holder can't counter-> if you're low HP you simply die.
    -If an enemy outdamages you way too hard (Khirel, Choi and the likes) not even the "reflex focus sash" can save you. (That 1 HP after CAing)
    - There was a major nerf to reflex a while back, lowering the CA-chance-cap from 80-90% to 50%.

Meta isn't as strong as she used to be but her main perks (teamwide heal/AB manipulation and a godly totem) are still there.

In your case I'd focus on either stealer Meta or Wall Meta instead of a mix. The former would use more steal/damage based stones while the latter (classic) would use another light reflex/dark HP instead of the steal stone. Wall Meta also shouldn't pen too often; her speciality is CAing and she can't do that if she already has the ball.

Note that my whole rant is just my own experience and some parroting of advice I was given when I asked about my own Metatron. I'm no actual expert and might even be babbling nonsense.

MFA likes this.
  6. MFA

MFA eltiT motsuC

IGN/ID:
    Ace3907
    Club:
    MadC
    Galaxy:
    Diamond league
    Colosseum:
    Well, it doesn't matter of whether or not you are talking nonsense or not but I will be able to at least put the information into use so I thank you for your advice and help :) it will be a great help either way

7. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Only thing really wrong from what you said is this. There is no "overkilling" a counter attack. Counter attacks will always leave someone alive and holding the ball with minimum 1hp if they succeed regardless how hard they were hit.

The problem however is that some of these players able to do such beastly damage also have either good CAR or good reflexes. Khirel? High CAR. Duke/Shu? Great reflexes. And so on. Great balance on BB's part...

MFA likes this.
  8. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    Battalion, combination of One and Only flash and craving flash with good pen substats.

depends on your play and your line, if you are using reflex oriented totem on sides OR if you are using dmg and reduce dmg totems

to counter you can do it based on reflex - CAR stuff
    OR
    to deal more dmg than you receive, while killing them.

Both approach have their own weakness, i personally prefer the dmg counter than the reflex counter as my play style.
    especially in mono dark - this rely on a hamerus front (defense debuff) and lindberg mid

Be mindful also, when you put emphasize on countering (i.e by using reflex "buff"), there is a good chance that your backline may also get countered by enemy mid.
    a good balance of mid buff and debuff may need to be considered to suit your play style.

MFA likes this.