1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light Which GK

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Shosh, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Shosh

Shosh

Hey guys

I was wondering which GK I should go for Isilla or Kei, I have enough mats to get 1 of them to max spu and lvl 70.

Back line would be:

Chitose Bell Mariel Mikael

Thanks

2. Okayshows

Okayshows Recall Sharr please

IGN/ID:
    ChitogeS
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    COD 38/ COT 35
    You miss Black Ivy / Virgil which is must have for them. Maybe kick Mariel to include black Ivy. Imo Isillia

3. Shosh

Shosh

Thanks, yeah that's what I was planning when I find them

4. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Depends on what you have. Isillia is better if you have little to no healing in your team, as she has some sustain. Kei is better if you have healing in your team.

5. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Yup, satishfied for isillia (cuz the only GK in my team)

healing over healing, but (sometimes) OHKOed easily. Just in case u r pvp player :p
    but if u r pve player, she is the badass monster like the Hp bar always full in my case. Short-period gk cuz one of her passive that boost DR only last to 20 m of the game.

i suggest a strong striker and long passer in the backline

just curious, can you show your formation?
    Just curious ;-)

6. Shosh

Shosh

Sure,

it is:

Hiro Silla Elaine

Cynthia Sammy Lynia

Kiki Bell (Silk)Mikeal

Isilla

I have Chitose in scout and will be getting her in the next couple of days and she will likely take Silk or Kiki's place, I am also on the look out for Black Ivy

7. Sayano

Sayano Rollin 4 funz

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Ogre ofc.
    But serious talk, unless you're mono light with Latios ace and cancer backline, use Isillia. Kei is only if you're Latios and mono light.

8. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Colours are all over the place might as well go rainbow typical silla ace and go full-on cancer by going for presty

9. Sayano

Sayano Rollin 4 funz

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Duran is needed for maximum Presty effectiveness and most ppl too broke for that luxury

10. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Issilia is better then kei... with right build you can have 45 min match try once against maxed shar and i dont even have maxed issilia.... vonchi or ivy is not must have for her in back line dr and cr is main she can heal herself...

11. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Heal after heal after heal, dude :p

12. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    In a 45 minute match, Kei is much better than Isillia. She has trouble surviving past the 20 minute mark, since she loses a lot of her DR. Think of it like this, her stats past the 20 minute mark are, 25% DR and 65% CR, 15% Healing (7.5% PVP) when HP above 50%. 40% CR, 15% Healing (7.5% PVP) when HP below 50%. Zibroi has better numbers than that for comparison.

13. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    No she dont... she only need good team setup... i know her skill is off after 20 min and it is unfair when you look on angela or other stronger gk...

Main reason why kei is worst is he lost his stack! So if enemy strike you after you loose it game is over...

14. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    That's on you to make sure he doesn't lose his stack. If you design an team such that it keeps the ball out of the backrow for more than 10 minutes, then, that's your issue. Most teams cannot prevent the opposing team from shooting within the 10 minute time frame.
    Also, do note that after the 20 minute mark, Kei is better than Isillia when his HP is lowered.

And yes, she does. A good team setup doesn't prevent her from dying. The only way this can happen is if the opposing team completely counters your setup. Losing the 30% DR is a big deal, her stats aren't high at all without it.
    You do understand that after 20 minutes, Zibroi is better than Isillia right? So, tell me what team setup can you create that will let Zibroi survive to the 45 minute mark? Since he is just straight up better than her after the 20 minute mark.

15. Sayano

Sayano Rollin 4 funz

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Just build all the gks, counter them alllrolling

16. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Just say, if any good Gk, without good self and team setup, is no good, right? ;)

17. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    If Kei have healing skill passive not that bad Cr line decrease skill he can be better than issilia... When he get shot after shot his health is go lower and his stack not help him... I have him maxed on lvl 70 and mu issilia on lvl 60 is far more better than him in guild match... One Kei skill work only with low hp. Second work only after stack and third is bad Cr... So no he is not better than issilia...

18. Sayano

Sayano Rollin 4 funz

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    If your kei has 4k hp and tears and can survive 2 shots, then you have a beast :eek:

19. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Kei is hard to build. So, it is not surprising you have trouble building him.
    Why do you say Kei has bad CR? With Forestall and Great Wall, he has 45% CR on the first shot. 65%, tied with Isillia by the second Shot. And 85%, best CR of any GK, by the third shot.
    Isillia works great... before the 20 minute mark. She is crap after the 20 minute mark. Kei works great, if you can build him correctly. And he works for the entire game.

20. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    For example here is my hp kei build after first shot plus some hp bouns from match

Attached Files: