1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light Which GK

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Shosh, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Is that your DR without EBM or anything else in effect? It is hard to tell with all the effects on the character and doesn't say anything about how good your Kei is.
    I can post a screenshot of my Isillia in Galaxy PVP with 150% crit resist 75% DR and 5000 hp, but that has no meaning without context.

2. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Yes you can because she is better... imo they have both disadvantage against ardor gk in chains... kei have not a single good...

3. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Once again, context is more important. The screenshot you posted and I posted have little meaning.
    Now, if you actually compared their stats, then, maybe you see the picture.

Prior to 20 minutes, Isillia is good. She provides a nice team wide DR.
    Kei provides -25% CR for the team, still useful, but usually not as good.

Isillia has slightly higher HP than Kei and both do not have any HP skills.
    Kei has better stone slots than Isillia, yes even if you include color change for both. Triple Light is not as good as Light, Light, WW.
    When Kei reaches low HP, his DR is similar to Isillia.
    Once 20 minutes past, and if the shot count is at least 1, Kei will always have more DR and CR than Isillia.

These are pretty much their side by side comparisons.
    Kei is stronger than Isillia if you know how to build him. He can reach a higher DR and CR threshold. More so if the game exceeds the 20 minute mark.
    Isillia has crap chains, Kei can at least sometimes get something from his chains.

You can go ahead and hypermaxed an Isillia, then, you will probably come on this forum and complain about how she wasn't as good as you think she should be.
    All I can say is a good Kei and a good Isillia are nearly identical. Kei works better in the long game, Isillia works better in the short game.