1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Which is the better legendary SS property..., TB or SoB???

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Shipwrecksos, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

SoB: Increases Critical Damage by 50%
    TB: Increases attack power by 65% when being attacked or attacking with a critical hit.

Both of them require a crit hit to work. At first glance, it seems like TB would be the slightly better choice for LUQ crafting (since 65% is clearly higher than 50%). BUT, I'm not sure if TB scales off base attack or total attack. I know SoB adds to total Critical Damage.

I'm not about to blow 40 Spirit Cores just to find out, and short of crafting both and comparing damage numbers, I'm not really sure how you can actually TEST this. <_<

Any ideas on which one is better (perhaps you have a friend who can help you test with a similar comp)???

2. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Well, using TB with eficiency means you need a player that require both of spirit activation.
    Maybe its good enough for striker, and attack power increase is better that crit damage, since there's crit resistance and critical damage resistance, but for some high output attack power striker, SoB stat still a choice.

If you use Vonchi as a comparisson, he has a superiority in crit, but still somehow lacking on raw damage. If you think Vonchi's damage is enough, then you can try the SoB stat, but if you want some pure damage addition, TB still the best.

Note that critical damage addition is not same with attack power addition.

Choose wisely, my friend.
    (PS, sorry for the BAD english)

3. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46