1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

William for Aslan Match

Discussion in 'Add Me!' started by Denemy, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Denemy

Denemy --Professional Lurker--

IGN/ID:
    Denemy
    Club:
    Nadir
    Galaxy:
    F2P
    Hello all!
    Anyone out there with a TB/WoM William with x2 crit dmg and a dribble stone? My friend thinks he can beat aslan with a set up needing a william with this build, so I'm just trying to help him out. >.<
    If you're reading this and you dont run willy, could you tell those who do and see if they can free up a spot in their friends list?
    Thanks for anyone who reads this, just trying to help a friend out! :D

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    I do not think William is mandatory but if you want more reply maybe also make a profile post. I plan to just vonchi the crap out of them like I did for the last 2 !

3. ReyT

ReyT Seeker of Legends

IGN/ID:
    NightsX
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Champ
    Colosseum:
    43 (before the change - 42 now =) )
    I used Choi last time... Will use him again this time

4. yushi199x

yushi199x

i think sharr is better for dmg than willi
    but if your friend still need willi with 2 ardor cdmg + dribble then can add me
    IGN: ghjbff
    btw my willi uses Shot not TB

5. Denemy

IGN/ID:
    Denemy
    Club:
    Nadir
    Galaxy:
    F2P
    Well I don't plan on using William either, maybe gonna try and set up a Kirin (hey, kirin is my one and only striker not gonna back out now, and he did get me alice and edward) 5stacks with other buffs and lots of some enervation, idk. :/

Well he has choi too, maybe you could recommend him a build for aslan match? XD

Thanks for the help! I'll tell him to add you soon, though he was planning something else he could probably make use of your willy :D

6. ZhangYeNumber1Fan

ZhangYeNumber1Fan

IGN/ID:
    Xharyel
    Club:
    Astral
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    I have a Willy with WoM - 2 cdmg - 1 dribble. I'll free a spot in a few hours, just add Xharyel.

7. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Welcome to the non scrub world in my case vonchi is my only striker but for thunder I made a funky ass like with encompassing soul on balteon MW MW and an sob vonchi that was surprisingly very toxic and worked perfectly but yes being creative allows you to pull it all of without having to use X meta player first that comes to mind is elain !Gl

8. Krezhyre

Krezhyre I am whatever you think I am

watch LiveOP clear it without using legends..

9. Denemy

IGN/ID:
    Denemy
    Club:
    Nadir
    Galaxy:
    F2P
    Thanks for that! I'll let him know. I dont think I said his ign yet, IGN: sssgoul

Thanks! Hopefully that 50% heal doesnt hurt by Kirin too much and that RNGesus blesses me with all the CA

I'll recomend it to my friend, thanks!

10. ReyT

ReyT Seeker of Legends

IGN/ID:
    NightsX
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Champ
    Colosseum:
    This was before EE, I dont remember the specifics but basically stacked as much damage as i could on choi and penned from back to shoot. Something like bonus damage in front (Elaine/VFear/Ivy), Crit actives in mid (Black Daisy/Meiran), and totems and direct damage boosts in rear (Milky / standard frontline totems)

Basilcally had Choi pen to each land and activate the needed actives - crit buffs/elaine, Then when about to push for the kill make sure choi's active was on him, milky ways active was on him, and pen up for the kill. May have taken a few shots as i needed to kill the defender so i could 1v1.

My choi was and is MSPU and +160

11. Denemy

IGN/ID:
    Denemy
    Club:
    Nadir
    Galaxy:
    F2P
    Thanks for that! Will tell him about your strategy, must be nice ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ....

ReyT likes this.
  12. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    it is not like he can run them all or that they have synergie as he does not have 4 of a kind yet and is forced to go rainbow to use them and even then. But ya 11 legends is nice I am caped at 5 with perfect synergie and 1700 DM stones may the next L legend be mine !

13. ReyT

ReyT Seeker of Legends

IGN/ID:
    NightsX
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Champ
    Colosseum:

Yeah I like having the options but currently use Meta Duran And Choi in my main team. (Well Duke Meta Choi in mid until Aslan is ready then will test her over Duke)

14. Denemy

IGN/ID:
    Denemy
    Club:
    Nadir
    Galaxy:
    F2P
    Well, yeah. Having legends isn't everything, but it is nice to have the option to choose what kind of team and what legends you will have on that team >.<

15. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    I agree having choice is nice but you need certain sets of legends on each different build for example light dark currently require beth duke vonchi balteon meatron to work correctly if you are even missing one you lose a lot of there possible potential same as mono ww with all 4

But for cot having all these option can help him get very far so that is cool !