1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark WW - returning player

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Xand, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Xand

Xand Elf in a dark elf team

IGN/ID:
    renemari
    Club:
    NekoFleetz
    Galaxy:
    noob galaxy
    Hey hey~
    I'm back to the game with the best Metatron harem team ever Lol. But I notice its slightly outdated. The first question I noticed there is massive dual ace burst! I wanted to ask is it wise for me to kick Celus and add Phill or Silk ( I kinda hate her -___- ) is the Ace burst worth kicking the mighty chair king? I don't have this red stone on him yet.

The second issue I notice that Metatron herself perform weakly. I presume it's time for her to rest on the bench and my team will become the FULL HUSBANDO HEAVEN YEEEY! Yeey? Or the old lady still rocks and I do something wrong? I kinda like her but tired to the death to see her face for years.

[​IMG]

Also my stones perhaps outdated? Honestly no idea. Here they are:

RoM- Starfish - Celus got no stone - Silent cold
    Jheet is poor (( - Metatron no stone - Caln icicle
    Book - Fontus for duran - Teranox Khirel
    Star tear crying without lolis Jin

I only do Galaxy league >__>

Thank you for any advise.

2. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club:
    Worldweaver (galaxy server)
    Colosseum:
    Hmm, Id say drop celus. He is more of a pve character. In pvp he is used more for cheesy ohko teams with no real backline. Dual ace burst is indeed very strong right now. In some cases you can even run a dual ace for a mono team and it will still be good. Metatron is decent, but has fallen from her previous throne for sure. If you want to replace her your best option is moving khirel to cm and put another tanky totem in the back. Wind caller is best for damien, but rom is not bad either. Make sure to give metatron battalion when you get it. Jeunese isnt really meta at all, but I think its cool (go unique characters!). Overall there is not too much you have to work on tbh

3. Xand

IGN/ID:
    renemari
    Club:
    NekoFleetz
    Galaxy:
    noob galaxy
    Thank you for advice!
    I plan to stick with dark WW and Switch Metatron to Xing. If my mid is no more mono dark I plan to add Gerrard instead of Jheet. I think Gerrard is kinda strong now considering his skillset.
    As for dual Ace I plan to add Phil instead of silk. It might looks weird (yes it is indeed weird ) But actually DR is not bad also the spirit regen should fit well with Baltheon Damien combo. These two dudes eatsspirit like hell.

The other option perhaps add Dale instead of Gerrard. But I feel like Dale is so weak and outdated so I'm extra carefull about this. I can exclude Phil if Dale is here. But I guess they both kinda bad right now.

4. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club:
    Colosseum:
    Id actually go Dale over Gerrard myself. Very tanky, nice debuff and a lot of free spirit which is always needed. Phil ace is a mixed bag. Its decentish for the team, but kinda weak for the gk since pen is so easy to get, and of course the striker for obvious reasons. The best ww dark aces are still silk, saramir and milena

5. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    Build Dale right, and he will perform like a dark duke. As long as dale crits he will be tanky, and deal insane crit damage. People honestly sleeping on him, he also husbando af

Also i think he chains with damien

6. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Agreed, Damien's receive would increase.. so much with Dale.

Gerrad is kinda lack of damage, if compared to Dale. And, yeah, as long as he crits

7. Xand

IGN/ID:
    renemari
    Club:
    NekoFleetz
    Galaxy:
    noob galaxy
    Oh wow! Great thanks for the advice! I did not know Dale is good. Somehow I was sure he is outdated as hell. Also friend chain with Damien and definitely one of the best husbando material here. I wanted to know how should I build Dale considering there will be Pinol and Xing? Terranox perhaps?

8. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    you might also consider building your damien like this

Damien with dark rpe, WC, red cdi, red cdi prism

i havent tried the attacker front formation for selective pen, so this is just speculations

with hybird ace in mind, you can try using:

VF (ACE) - Balth - Jeun - Damien
    Jheet/Dale - Meta - Pinol
    Magnus - Duran - Khirel
    Jin

you can have these units as alternative:
    VF - can be replaced by Gerrard (if going crit damien/RoM, but dont expect to crit on kirna)
    jeun - Hamerus (2x assist is good, -def can make damien hit hard), elchitusa can also be your option for pen pass active (you can also build damien with 2x green pen, red cdi and rom) or armel well no need explanation for her since she is just good along with balth

though your back is still has so many flaws and its quite at risk after block... you might also consider using/ replacing pinol on mid with lucifer and place opposite direction of your striker, if lucifer dies, he will give you dmg decrease, its like a mini jibril, but only if a certain situation arises like no long passer in enemy back or if there is an IC choi in mid
    you might also consider putting khirel mid replacing your beloved husbando attacker... and replacing defensive support unit its either kiki or fenrir

other notes:
    you need 2x EBM holder, front and back line
    you will need frozen spear tip, and evolve addiction (not as in demand as FS)
    you might consider using alice, since your ace is atk reflex

there are still a lot to consider, since this will mostly need lots of investment from stones and other... anyways.. have fun on your return \stars

9. Xand

IGN/ID:
    renemari
    Club:
    NekoFleetz
    Galaxy:
    noob galaxy
    Wow, Tardy. that's very interesting advice. I'm actually already running ROM Damien so I'm really interested in Gerrard.
    I can replace Meta with Khirel CM but I presume I will need Earth cry for that? If I move Khirel up here I can fill the backline spot with someone new to fit between Duran, Magnus, and Silk that I use right now.

10. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    what you need for Khirel CM is teranox, you need a crit so dmg return would hurt, if you go silk, it means you gonna go crit resist build and you might consider neraizel for your team, for speed increase, there are like i said a lot to think of... and you might even change your jin's build coz he will be balanced...

so right now i cant give you a concrete set up, only something theoretical...

11. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club:
    Colosseum:
    If you are going to run vf in the front its likely best to not invest into her active. If you do you run the risk of her simply suiciding

12. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club:
    Colosseum:
    Khirel cm also works quite well with red hp

13. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    you need to add the active, coz you need to experiment selective pen of VF, if this goes well, you will have guaranteed 1 v 1 shot at a higher rate

14. Xand

IGN/ID:
    renemari
    Club:
    NekoFleetz
    Galaxy:
    noob galaxy
    Nah I'll go Gerrard front and most likely will move Khirel CM
    So it is

Damien - Gerrard - Baltheon
    Dale - Khirel - Pinol
    Magnus - Duran - ??- ??
    Jin

Or I can run nasty Kirin rainbo. Anyway I got Glabaris Kirin and CI Choi along with Haru and Kevin with EBM >__>
    Damien was nerfed after I left and perhaps Duo Ace not worth it. The only player I will need is Chrono. But perhaps anyone else would work here.
    [​IMG]

15. Stonywings

Stonywings

IGN/ID:
    Stonywings
    Club:
    Colosseum:
    Maybe when she is hypermaxed. My asakura often breaks from mid to front and uses her active then. Ive not gained much nor lost much from it. Probably cuz the ones she attacked had already taken dmg and she could get through. Worth a shot with the right investment I guess

16. Xand

IGN/ID:
    renemari
    Club:
    NekoFleetz
    Galaxy:
    noob galaxy
    Okay I tried Gerard front and it was bad. He never use active and he too slow. I can say jeunese speed is perfect to get the ball first and immediately pass it to baltheon.
    But any other addition here breaks the combo. VF suicides somehow ;( Gerard also feels weak in mid. Too slow. The good thing he can hold EBM.

I’m still considering to add phill just to go mono husbandos team and to not break it. Yeah it’s weak but it’s fun to play such a team. Anyway I will be happy if I could go to champ so... fun going first, winning later :D

I catches black horns on scout and was like “wait I got two great stealers and Kirin” I heard Damien was nerfed so may be it’s time to return to my old good Kirin.
    Maybe you can Just look at these two teams, and tell me which one could be stronger and what edits can be made?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]