1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Zibroi

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Zanderic, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Zanderic

Zanderic “You really are perfect.” -ANA-

IGN/ID:
    Zanderic
    Hello everyone! So umm... I'll just keep this simple.

How do you get this flirtatious hobo

[​IMG]

To survive from being caught red-handed (one-shot, OHKO, killed, destroyed, whatever term you prefer) by this Policeman-wannabe?

[​IMG]

Ps. Hiro is pure evil.

Attached Files:

2. VelmoR

VelmoR Legends

IGN/ID:
    VelmoR
    Club:
    Nekofora (Ex. SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    Draw in event tab - dark tab - or getting lucky in scout

3. Remhad

Remhad

How actually lucky in scout/draw make Zibroi not be OHKOed by Hiros, that annoying guy who you see 1 every half player? huehuehue

4. Expectial

Expectial Beth's Husband

IGN/ID:
    Expectial
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    -Crit rate debuff in back line
    -More decrease inflicted damage
    -Change GK to Kei

5. Zanderic

IGN/ID:
    Zanderic
    I think you misinterpreted my first part :v

LOL at that 3rd advice xD

Am using the Avnore-Luci-Ronald combo but, really. Can't do much against Hiro. :/

6. Irilistion

Irilistion Fluffynekopotato

IGN/ID:
    FireFriz
    Galaxy:
    Climbing.
    Colosseum:
    3X
    I don't think he is meant to survive against hiro, just numbers working as planned.

7. Zanderic

IGN/ID:
    Zanderic
    Sadly 99.99% of the world population uses Hiro... So I guess that means my Zibroi has no hope? D:

8. VelmoR

VelmoR Legends

IGN/ID:
    VelmoR
    Club:
    Nekofora (Ex. SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    Go Kei

9. Zanderic

IGN/ID:
    Zanderic
    Already skipped Kei 9x in scouts coz he doesn't fit my team until I get Metatron D:

10. Irilistion

IGN/ID:
    FireFriz
    Galaxy:
    Climbing.
    Colosseum:
    3X
    Goalkeepers generally wont benefit much from team combination unless you are going for a specific combination.

11. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    only stacking damage reduction to 80% (Passive 25%, Silla Ace 40%, Kevin 15% +X from spirit stones) helps and quickly heal afterwards.

12. shinlost

shinlost

I hated Hiro man!

13. Zanderic

IGN/ID:
    Zanderic
    Specific combination? o_O ?

Ah! So it IS impossible to survive from Hiro after all? With the number of Hiro's... Zibroi is doomed

Me too! And I still do! Dx

14. Jinto

Jinto

IGN/ID:
    Jinto
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    Not a big fan of the affinity bonuses (+25% is too big imo), since the players are getting bigger and stronger (due to special training and stones) the bonus scales better and better..

Take for example:
    Pre patch:
    Hiro does 1,000 (making my math simple, because I am simple lol) dmg on Zib, he gets an extra 250 points of dmg in.

Post patch:
    Players damage can improve between 50-100% through special training and more stones/level.
    So lets say Hiro does 1,500 dmg on Zib, he gets an extra 375 points of dmg in.
    If he does 2,000 dmg, he gets and extra 500 points of dmg in.

If it makes you feel better, my semi light team can take on dark teams that are 1k-1.5k (TA score) higher then me.

At the same time, at any Thunder team, I sweat at any TA level.. anyone with a decent Lev / Blade team setup and I consider it an auto lost. The only way I beat them is if their team is much much much weaker, or they haven't position them correctly.

The only way round this, is to play a rainbow team, and swap your GKs / Strikers depending on the colours.

15. Zanderic

IGN/ID:
    Zanderic
    Sadly though the only Ace I consider decent for a rainbow team is Silla... And maybe the new Isillia. Idk.

And no, knowing you beat dark teams 1k+ higher than you is making me feel worse. Either Light/Thunder is OP or Dark can't keep up. Dx

16. Jinto

Jinto

IGN/ID:
    Jinto
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    Sorry man, lol, I wasn't trying to depress you.

Just saying it is hard to defend against a team of the opposing colour.

Doesn't mean its impossible.

Zib is considered one of the best keepers out there. Your only problem is 75% of the teams have Hiro (lol).

My personal opinion so take the advice with a pinch of salt:

Its already mentioned in the post, stacking +HP and dmg reduction will be key. I dont mean just from 1 player or from 1 stone, all your players in the defensive line (notice I didnt say defenders), and stones, should contribute to Zibs +HP or dmg reduction or even better BOTH!. (Make sure you have 1 player in def who can penetrate of pass foward)

Special training + Superbing Zib is just as important.

Have realistic expectations: You cant expect a 0x superb lvl 50 Zib to defend against a full superb lvl 60 Hiro.

17. Zanderic

IGN/ID:
    Zanderic
    B-B-But Lucid or Ravian doesn't always destroy Ardor keepers like Hiro does to my Zib Dx

And also, having players in defensive line that boosts HP and dmg reduction means they're not dark players... Will be a bit tough since I mainly play dark (Game chose it for me orz)

Can think of characters like Mira, Eden, Mariel, Mikael, and Lilith, but am not sure... What do you think? :/

18. Irilistion

IGN/ID:
    FireFriz
    Galaxy:
    Climbing.
    Colosseum:
    3X
    Lucid on auto has tons of damage being gutted, so ardor keepers will survive. Ravian is quite well known for a not-so-high crit rate and requires good set up to make good use (even then it fails many times). After the patch rainbow teams may have actually become better than strong mono teams due to that 25% dmg reduction to resistive elements (it will hurt alot, gutted my beatrice crits from 1.3-1.4k to barely over 1.1k on lucian). The best bet might actually be someone like mimi who can raise your max hp if you always get one-shotted just above your max hp (and put stones that boost has action speed as a passive).

19. Zanderic

IGN/ID:
    Zanderic
    So com2us had just turned the tables, eh... From mono to rainbow. Gg

20. Irilistion

IGN/ID:
    FireFriz
    Galaxy:
    Climbing.
    Colosseum:
    3X
    Not that mono teams are weaker, but just that a mono team is highly unviable now against its resistive element. On the other hand, it would be easier to steamroll a weaker element. But since arena is all about winning streaks, a rainbow team is more likely to last through compared to a monoteam (gotta be lucky to not encounter a single strong resistive element mono team)